So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...

Wow, you sound like you really believe that.

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...

Wow, you sound like you really believe that.

Yes, I believe it - because I watched it live.

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Which they held for more than a month. They want to whine about not having time to review all the documents? Why didn't they put this out early enough that it could be checked out?

Answer: they don't WANT it checked out, they just want damage done.

I'd think you'd source this claim.

It's easy to "source", sparky. I'm 72 and watched it live. Google it...

Not the way this works Shitting Bull. You made the claim so you can source it, right?

Okay...

About 9,770 results (0.16 seconds)

Good for him. He should be able to stand up to the racists who were trying to keep him off the bench.

I'd think you'd source this claim.

It's easy to "source", sparky. I'm 72 and watched it live. Google it...

Not the way this works Shitting Bull. You made the claim so you can source it, right?

Okay...

About 9,770 results (0.16 seconds)

Good for him. He should be able to stand up to the racists who were trying to keep him off the bench.

The allegation against Thomas turned out to be bullshit. Even Devout Leftards like the late Sen. Arlen Sphincter agreed that Anita Hill was a lying hoe.

I stated an irrefutable fact, moron. It used to be that if you got to a certain point, like having all her cloths off, that if she said "no" at that point, it didn't constitute rape.

How old are you? You must be pretty young. The "no means no" meme didn't exist in those days. If you think current norms have always been in place, you are either extremely naive, a liar or a dumbfuck. I think you're all three.

You really don't understand what sexual assault is do you?
I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.

And some people don't think a 30 year old allegation, made by an obviously politically motivated individual, is enough to override the presumption of innocence. Only really ignorant people or political hacks would even entertain this as currently relevant.

How was it politically motivated when she reported it in 2012 long before Kavanaugh was nominated?

Really, hasn't he been a federal judge for 12 years?

I stated an irrefutable fact, moron. It used to be that if you got to a certain point, like having all her cloths off, that if she said "no" at that point, it didn't constitute rape.

How old are you? You must be pretty young. The "no means no" meme didn't exist in those days. If you think current norms have always been in place, you are either extremely naive, a liar or a dumbfuck. I think you're all three.

I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.

And some people don't think a 30 year old allegation, made by an obviously politically motivated individual, is enough to override the presumption of innocence. Only really ignorant people or political hacks would even entertain this as currently relevant.

How was it politically motivated when she reported it in 2012 long before Kavanaugh was nominated?

This woman is a whacko, she can't even remember why she was at the house. :cuckoo:

It's not even closely the same. Hell the woman may have even paid attention to his last appointment.

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Which they held for more than a month. They want to whine about not having time to review all the documents? Why didn't they put this out early enough that it could be checked out?

Answer: they don't WANT it checked out, they just want damage done.

There will be plenty of time to "check it out" after the vote is completed. In fact, the Republicans should insist on checking it out afterwards, whether the vote succeeds or fails. Regardless of the result of the vote, Kavanaugh is still subject to impeachment for what he did in High School, and the people have a right to know in either case.

It's not even closely the same. Hell the woman may have even paid attention to his last appointment.

That doesn't even make any sense. This somehow repressed memory was suddenly remembered during some counseling session in 2012, how many times have those types of recollections been discredited? I don't think she has 2 cents worth of credibility.

Last edited:

That doesn't even make any sense. This somehow repressed memory was suddenly remember during some counseling session in 2012, how many times have those types or recollections been discredited? I don't think she has 2 cents worth of credibility.

She passed a lie detector test. Now before you go saying it isn't credible... what I want to know is why she took one in the first place. The only reason I can think of is that people knew about this a long time ago, and I don't just mean the victim and Feinstien. Someone else must have, and questioned her credibility about it.

Report: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Passed Polygraph Exam, Said She Feared for Her Life

The woman who accused Supreme Court nominee of trying to sexually assault broke her silence and told the Washington Post that she feared for her life during the 1980s encounter. “I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California, told the newspaper. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.” The Post said it reviewed notes from a couple's therapist that Ford visited that say she reported in 2012 she was attacked by students who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The paper said Ford’s attorney also provided the results of a polygraph exam that indicated she was being truthful. Kavanaugh has “unequivocally” denied the allegations.

The left has no shame what so ever.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

I actually agree - they were minors, it was highschool...sheesh. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't you think it should at least be thoroughly investigated?

Age of Consent by State | LegalMatch Law Library

It should have been when it was first known about. Holding onto it for months, then putting it out AFTER the hearings automatically casts doubt.

Forum List

Back