So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Which they held for more than a month. They want to whine about not having time to review all the documents? Why didn't they put this out early enough that it could be checked out?

Answer: they don't WANT it checked out, they just want damage done.

There will be plenty of time to "check it out" after the vote is completed. In fact, the Republicans should insist on checking it out afterwards, whether the vote succeeds or fails. Regardless of the result of the vote, Kavanaugh is still subject to impeachment for what he did in High School, and the people have a right to know in either case.

You might want to go back and read article 3 again.
Article 3, Section 1

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.
The bold area means they can only be removed for misconduct while in office.

The Left is going batshit crazy over filling the Bork Seat on the Court. A rightful conservative seat.

They are going to have nuclear meltdown when Ginzburg keels over dead.

The Crats pulled that same BS on Herman Cain and they smeared Dr. Ben Carson. Since the Crats are so chaste and pure of heart, they can never be charged for anything, bless their hearts.
Now we have a liberal college professor from the Land of Fruits and Nuts claiming that that a near criminal rape caused her to never to be able to have normal relations with a "man." (Wonder what that means?) Well, su'prise, su'prise, su'prise Sgt Carter..........:abgg2q.jpg:

Funny. That's like saying PTSD is a joke.

This entire scheme by Feinstein is a joke..............LOL

It's only a "scheme" if proven untrue.

Nobody in this world will ever prove that it's false or true. Sherlock Holmes and Columbo are both dead.

Shouldn't it at least be thoroughly investigated?

The FBI has already declined an invitation to do so. Isn't that enough to tell you nothing more would be found out?

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

I actually agree - they were minors, it was highschool...sheesh. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't you think it should at least be thoroughly investigated?

Age of Consent by State | LegalMatch Law Library

It should have been when it was first known about. Holding onto it for months, then putting it out AFTER the hearings automatically casts doubt.

Senator Feinstein honored Dr. Ford's request not to make it public at that time.

The Left is going batshit crazy over filling the Bork Seat on the Court. A rightful conservative seat.

I thought she did already:

iu

This is about an alleged incident in HIGH SCHOOL? HIGH SCHOOL? When they were both MINORS??? Seriously??? I guess the Dems couldn't find another Anita Hill, so they had to go back to his high school days.

And check out the lady's profile. She's a moonbat. Why didn't she say anything when he nominated for the appeals court? How can anyone take this nonsense seriously for a nanosecond?

That is the correct motorcycle. This is a cynical attempt at a political hit job.

Nobody in this world will ever prove that it's false or true. Sherlock Holmes and Columbo are both dead.

The FBI has already declined an invitation to do so. Isn't that enough to tell you nothing more would be found out?

That was before Dr. Ford revealed her identity. Things are different now...

This bullshit is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to delay the Kavanaugh vote and try to give Senate democratic candidates the political cover to vote no. No doubt in the next few days we'll be hearing stories about Kavanaugh being involved with satanic worship, pedophilia, drug running, and trafficking in human sex trades. That the democrats would stoop this low is disgusting.

Sure should be investigated, after the vote.

There isn't time to do an investigation justice in just a few days.

There would have been time to put it to bed had they brought it out months ago, when they first got it. Instead, they sat on it.

Sure should be investigated, after the vote.

There isn't time to do an investigation justice in just a few days.

There would have been time to put it to bed had they brought it out months ago, when they first got it. Instead, they sat on it.

Even if true - so what?

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:
It only counts if a democrat lies about CONSENSUAL sex.

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Which they held for more than a month. They want to whine about not having time to review all the documents? Why didn't they put this out early enough that it could be checked out?

Answer: they don't WANT it checked out, they just want damage done.

There will be plenty of time to "check it out" after the vote is completed. In fact, the Republicans should insist on checking it out afterwards, whether the vote succeeds or fails. Regardless of the result of the vote, Kavanaugh is still subject to impeachment for what he did in High School, and the people have a right to know in either case.

There was one other witness to the brutal rape attempt. A guy by the name of Vince Foster.

And some people don't think a 30 year old allegation, made by an obviously politically motivated individual, is enough to override the presumption of innocence. Only really ignorant people or political hacks would even entertain this as currently relevant.

How was it politically motivated when she reported it in 2012 long before Kavanaugh was nominated?

Really, hasn't he been a federal judge for 12 years?

It's not even closely the same. Hell the woman may have even paid attention to his last appointment.

That doesn't even make any sense. This somehow repressed memory was suddenly remember during some counseling session in 2012, how many times have those types or recollections been discredited? I don't think she has 2 cents worth of credibility.

She passed a lie detector test. Now before you go saying it isn't credible... what I want to know is why she took one in the first place. The only reason I can think of is that people knew about this a long time ago, and I don't just mean the victim and Feinstien. Someone else must have, and questioned her credibility about it.

As I've said before, you don't get to wait almost 40 years to make an accusation and expect anyone to believe you. Kavanaugh was vetted by the FBI 6 times during his work in government, if this incident was even semi-common knowledge, don't you think the FBI would have gotten some wind of it in his background checks working at the right hand of POTUS? Nope this is just filthy dirty politics, trying to destroy a good man.

I wonder how long it will be before good people will no longer step up to serve their country, because of shit like this?

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

I actually agree - they were minors, it was highschool...sheesh. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't you think it should at least be thoroughly investigated?

Age of Consent by State | LegalMatch Law Library

Sure, investigate it - but don't hang your hat on it or use it to make political hay.

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

It only counts if a democrat lies about CONSENSUAL sex.
You mean like Harvey Weinstein?

You are right, I'm more convinced than ever this is a political hit job.

What are the odds that a Moonbat in California just happened to know Judge Kavanaugh when she was 15.

Its all bullshit.

I thought she did already:

iu

Saw her sitting like that in a recent interview, she had a hell of a time putting a sentence together. The old gal ain't long for this world.

Dr. Ford? No a drama queen dumb bitch liberal whore that they will toss aside like Cindy Sheehan .

What ever happened to her anyways?

Who cares? She sounds like a slut!

Forum List

Back