So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

It's only a "scheme" if proven untrue.

Nobody in this world will ever prove that it's false or true. Sherlock Holmes and Columbo are both dead.

Shouldn't it at least be thoroughly investigated?

The FBI has already declined an invitation to do so. Isn't that enough to tell you nothing more would be found out?

That was before Dr. Ford revealed her identity. Things are different now...

Dr. Ford? No a drama queen dumb bitch liberal whore that they will toss aside like Cindy Sheehan .

What ever happened to her anyways?

A slut!

This entire scheme by Feinstein is a joke..............LOL

Nobody in this world will ever prove that it's false or true. Sherlock Holmes and Columbo are both dead.

The FBI has already declined an invitation to do so. Isn't that enough to tell you nothing more would be found out?

How, is she going to invent details she couldn't remember before?

The Left is going batshit crazy over filling the Bork Seat on the Court. A rightful conservative seat.

They are going to have nuclear meltdown when Ginzburg keels over dead.
I thought she did already:

iu

Saw her sitting like that in a recent interview, she had a hell of a time putting a sentence together. The old gal ain't long for this world.

Why would she want her name tossed, slut!

How was it politically motivated when she reported it in 2012 long before Kavanaugh was nominated?

Really, hasn't he been a federal judge for 12 years?

It's not even closely the same. Hell the woman may have even paid attention to his last appointment.

That doesn't even make any sense. This somehow repressed memory was suddenly remember during some counseling session in 2012, how many times have those types or recollections been discredited? I don't think she has 2 cents worth of credibility.

She passed a lie detector test. Now before you go saying it isn't credible... what I want to know is why she took one in the first place. The only reason I can think of is that people knew about this a long time ago, and I don't just mean the victim and Feinstien. Someone else must have, and questioned her credibility about it.

As I've said before, you don't get to wait almost 40 years to make an accusation and expect anyone to believe you. Kavanaugh was vetted by the FBI 6 times during his work in government, if this incident was even semi-common knowledge, don't you think the FBI would have gotten some wind of it in his background checks working at the right hand of POTUS? Nope this is just filthy dirty politics, trying to destroy a good man.

I wonder how long it will be before good people will no longer step up to serve their country, because of shit like this?

If someone is going to be on the Supreme Court of the United States... they better be about as air tight in every aspect of their life as they can be.

Kavanaugh has already been busted on lies under oath, and lies on his financial disclosure forms. He hasn't helped himself one bit.

How, is she going to invent details she couldn't remember before?

The first thing I’d do is find a friend and find out if the slut was a slut!

Dr. Ford? No a drama queen dumb bitch liberal whore that they will toss aside like Cindy Sheehan .

A slut!

And where are all those girls who accused Trump?

A slut!

And where are all those girls who accused Trump?
Never happened. I hate sluts like this one

If this really happened - shouldn't Kavanaugh at least admit it? It's often the cover-up that gets people in trouble.

And if it didn't really happen, shouldn't the woman and her handlers at least admit they're making the whole thing up just to detail the nomination? And shouldn't the democrats who sat on it for months and only brought it out now admit they don't give a flying rat's patoot about sexual harassment?

The fact that even some women on here think it is no big deal that some drunk teenage boy tried to rape her, just goes to show why she didn't come out with this story back when it happened. She'd have been shunned by not only all the friends of Kavanaugh, but probably a large number of girls in her school that thought she was just trying to get attention or something.
No one believes her story, dumbfuck. She isn't credible. Are there any witnesses to this event? She claims there were three other boys involved. Does she name them? No. There were plenty of other people in the house. Have any of them supported her story? No. Can you be locked into a bedroom when the latch is on the inside? No.

So when things happen that there are no witnesses, nothing happened? Do we just say, "Fuck it!" and not investigate things unless there was witnesses? ... you're lack of intelligence continues to amaze. What makes Kavanaugh more credible than her? Oh yeah... you said because she saw a therapist. Do you have a clue how fucking stupid THAT statement is?

Pretty much. Without evidence, innocent until proven guilty.

So I must ask you, when an accuser accuses YOU of sexual assault and has no proof whatsoever, do we just say "Fuck it, he's a pervert, he's guilty"? It's a whole different ball game when its your ass on the line.

Well since I never said that... then no. But it should be investigated... and this isn't a criminal case, it's for a person to serve on the Supreme Court.

The time to investigate was months ago, not days before the vote.

If this really happened - shouldn't Kavanaugh at least admit it? It's often the cover-up that gets people in trouble.

And if it didn't really happen, shouldn't the woman and her handlers at least admit they're making the whole thing up just to detail the nomination? And shouldn't the democrats who sat on it for months and only brought it out now admit they don't give a flying rat's patoot about sexual harassment?
No we should all call her a slut

The fact that even some women on here think it is no big deal that some drunk teenage boy tried to rape her, just goes to show why she didn't come out with this story back when it happened. She'd have been shunned by not only all the friends of Kavanaugh, but probably a large number of girls in her school that thought she was just trying to get attention or something.
No one believes her story, dumbfuck. She isn't credible. Are there any witnesses to this event? She claims there were three other boys involved. Does she name them? No. There were plenty of other people in the house. Have any of them supported her story? No. Can you be locked into a bedroom when the latch is on the inside? No.

So when things happen that there are no witnesses, nothing happened? Do we just say, "Fuck it!" and not investigate things unless there was witnesses? ... you're lack of intelligence continues to amaze. What makes Kavanaugh more credible than her? Oh yeah... you said because she saw a therapist. Do you have a clue how fucking stupid THAT statement is?

Pretty much. Without evidence, innocent until proven guilty.

So I must ask you, when an accuser accuses YOU of sexual assault and has no proof whatsoever, do we just say "Fuck it, he's a pervert, he's guilty"? It's a whole different ball game when its your ass on the line.

Well since I never said that... then no. But it should be investigated... and this isn't a criminal case, it's for a person to serve on the Supreme Court.

The time to investigate was months ago, not days before the vote.
No it’s time to call this woman a slut

Sure should be investigated, after the vote.

There isn't time to do an investigation justice in just a few days.

There would have been time to put it to bed had they brought it out months ago, when they first got it. Instead, they sat on it.

Even if true - so what?

Just proves it's a political stunt. The bitch Feinstein had the letter before she met with him, didn't mention it, had it during the hearings, didn't mentions it. Waited till the day before the vote, just to cause more delays, that's all part of their resistance. All political games and pure bullshit.

I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.
No one considered it to be rape, you lying asshole. I heard numerous such stories when I was in high school and college, and no one ever went to jail or prison as a result.

You're a lying piece of shit who will say whatever you think will advance your sleazy despicable agenda.

I never said it was rape... I've said sexual assault. Again you prove you don't know what sexual assault is.

Let me help you a bit. Rape is sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape. Does that blow your mind?
Let me help you a bit: this is 2018, not 1980. It's 40 years later. Mores have changed since then.

And let me help you... it doesn't fucking matter. It was a law back then, it is still a law today... and even if someone is no longer criminally liable for it, when the accused is someone nominated for the Supreme Court, it needs to be taken seriously and investigated.

Sure, as soon as they found out about the allegation, not sit on it for months, then use it to try to delay the vote. That just makes it all look fake.

Sure should be investigated, after the vote.

There isn't time to do an investigation justice in just a few days.

There would have been time to put it to bed had they brought it out months ago, when they first got it. Instead, they sat on it.

Even if true - so what?

Just proves it's a political stunt. The bitch Feinstein had the letter before she met with him, didn't mention it, had it during the hearings, didn't mentions it. Waited till the day before the vote, just to cause more delays, that's all part of their resistance. All political games and pure bullshit.

She’s a slut

So, Kavanaugh has reportedly previously lied under oath - and now this. No wonder Mitch McConnell was concerned when Trump nominated him. Doesn't look good...

Nothing's been proven. You can allege anything.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.
No one considered it to be rape, you lying asshole. I heard numerous such stories when I was in high school and college, and no one ever went to jail or prison as a result.

You're a lying piece of shit who will say whatever you think will advance your sleazy despicable agenda.

I never said it was rape... I've said sexual assault. Again you prove you don't know what sexual assault is.

Let me help you a bit. Rape is sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape. Does that blow your mind?
Let me help you a bit: this is 2018, not 1980. It's 40 years later. Mores have changed since then.

And let me help you... it doesn't fucking matter. It was a law back then, it is still a law today... and even if someone is no longer criminally liable for it, when the accused is someone nominated for the Supreme Court, it needs to be taken seriously and investigated.

Sure, as soon as they found out about the allegation, not sit on it for months, then use it to try to delay the vote. That just makes it all look fake.
Dude, it’s a ploy makes the woman a slut. Call her what she is.

Forum List

Back