So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...
I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.
Nobody even knows if it happened.

These stupid Moon Bats are the ones that think none of the dozens of reports of Slick Willy molesting women ever happen but they believe this silly high school report on Kavanaugh.

Yes, that's what you stated: We should have a trial because some wacko bitch claims she couldn't get out of a bedroom 40 years ago.

Where did I ever say there should be a trial? Jesus you are dense. In fact I had to sit here in the thread an explain statute of limitations to someone... and explain what conviction means to you.

You don't even understand simple legal terms, and you sit here all day trying to argue shit like this. How are you not embarrassed for yourself?

Only a sleazy lying pathetic dumbass leftwinger would imagine that I mean he would be indicted and have an actual trial, but a show trial in the Senate where your scumbag heroes can drag Kavanaugh's reputation through the mud is what you douchebags want.

You aren't going to get it.

Yep, I totally get it... you think someone needs several years of judicial review to interpret what "no" means.
It actually underwent decades of judicial review, dumbass. In fact, it's still being debated.

Yep, pretty hard to understand what 'no' means... I mean I can understand how you might need it explained to you, but most people don't.
Spare us. This issue was debated and debated for decades.

For all those people that keep saying this bullshit about it being "teenagers" in "high school" in the "80's," Were you as lenient on the Central Park 5? Would you say they were just being young teenagers that made a mistake? Of course not... and they were PROVEN innocent by DNA evidence despite Trump calling for them to be put to death for the crime before, and even AFTER being proven innocent.

Did you pay any price for raping that girl in High School?

Yeah that crosses the line and is the kind of allegation that can get you sued. It's been reported to moderation here, and documented in case I need it for the future.

For all those people that keep saying this bullshit about it being "teenagers" in "high school" in the "80's," Were you as lenient on the Central Park 5? Would you say they were just being young teenagers that made a mistake? Of course not... and they were PROVEN innocent by DNA evidence despite Trump calling for them to be put to death for the crime before, and even AFTER being proven innocent.
The Central Park Five beat a woman almost to death. She was in a coma for months. The fact that you believe the two situations are equivalent only shows what a scumbag you are.

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:
Kavanaugh is not the Boy Scout that is claimed

Yeah that crosses the line and is the kind of allegation that can get you sued. It's been reported to moderation here, and documented in case I need it for the future.
So let me get this straight: you feel an injustice has been done to you because someone implied you're guilty of rape?

I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.
No one considered it to be rape, you lying asshole. I heard numerous such stories when I was in high school and college, and no one ever went to jail or prison as a result.

You're a lying piece of shit who will say whatever you think will advance your sleazy despicable agenda.

I never said it was rape... I've said sexual assault. Again you prove you don't know what sexual assault is.

Let me help you a bit. Rape is sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape. Does that blow your mind?
Let me help you a bit: this is 2018, not 1980. It's 40 years later. Mores have changed since then.

And let me help you... it doesn't fucking matter. It was a law back then, it is still a law today... and even if someone is no longer criminally liable for it, when the accused is someone nominated for the Supreme Court, it needs to be taken seriously and investigated.

So your point is that you're safe because time ran out?

So let me get this straight: you feel an injustice has been done to you because someone implied you're guilty of rape?

Priceless isn't it?

Asshole Libtard TDS afflicted college professor chick said two guys held her down and "molested" her. Two guys with stellar community service records. Both guys deny it ever happen.

Don't these two guy have at least the same level of credibility as Slick Willy (who the Moon Bats all believe) when he says that the dozen of women he molested were lying?

These stupid Moon Bats are pretty damn selective when it comes to credibility, aren't they?

Didn't hear any of these stupid Moon Bats condemning Crooked Hillary for attacking the women that exposed Slick Willy's molesting, did we? In fact all of these sicko Moon Bats voted for Crooked Hillary, didn't they?

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

Did you ever “check with the FBI on that bra”?
How’s that going?

Priceless isn't it?
You can't make this stuff up!

She looks credible to me...

christine-blasey-ford-family.jpg

You never showed me the 3 women, surely you can prove that?

Well, sparky, you can always Google it. However, I'll help you a little...

Three other women were willing to testify about being harassed by Thomas, too. But Biden chose not to allow one of them, Angela Wright, to testify publicly, instead releasing a transcript of a phone interview with her. Strange Justice, a 1994 book by reporters Jill Abramson and Jane Mayer, concluded the Judiciary Committee had failed to follow up leads on allegations against Thomas and had conducted only a cursory investigation. Whether such testimony would have been adequate to convict Thomas in a court of law is unclear, but perhaps also beside the point. It was as strong or stronger than the evidence that has toppled several members of Congress, including Senator Al Franken.

What About Clarence Thomas? - The Atlantic

"Whether such testimony would have been adequate to convict Thomas in a court of law is unclear,"

I love this shit. No wonder you idiots keep losing elections.

The point is they weren't allowed to publicly testify. What's your point?

Three other women were willing to testify about being harassed by Thomas, too. But Biden chose not to allow one of them, Angela Wright, to testify publicly, instead releasing a transcript of a phone interview with her. Strange Justice, a 1994 book by reporters Jill Abramson and Jane Mayer, concluded the Judiciary Committee had failed to follow up leads on allegations against Thomas and had conducted only a cursory investigation. Whether such testimony would have been adequate to convict Thomas in a court of law is unclear, but perhaps also beside the point. It was as strong or stronger than the evidence that has toppled several members of Congress, including Senator Al Franken.

"Whether such testimony would have been adequate to convict Thomas in a court of law is unclear,"

If Biden and the Left thought that they could have stopped it they would have. They couldn't, they knew it and they let it go.

Kavanaugh is not the Boy Scout that is claimed

I agree! He even looks sleazy.

Well that, and you're nothing but a hack but hey....I digress.

She’s fugly.
If he was ever attracted to her I don’t want him on the Supreme Court.
I can 't find her pic. Can you post a link?

th

Christine Blasey Ford - AOL Image Search Results

1st Cav patch we Marines used to say:

"The horse they never rode; the line they never crossed; and yellow for the stripe down their back."

All in good Marine humor mind you.... the respect ran both ways, I am sure - um, something about a jar and head and crap, and such?

LOL LOL

We envied Marines because they had adult leadership just like the Boy Scouts.

:tank:

If Biden and the Left thought that they could have stopped it they would have. They couldn't, they knew it and they let it go.

No, sparky, here's what turned Biden into chickenshit: "it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks".

Clarence Thomas - Wikiquote

No, sparky, here's what turned Biden into chickenshit: "it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks".

Clarence Thomas - Wikiquote

LOL, it wouldn't have mattered if Biden had the proof. Are you really that stupid?

Forum List

Back