So Kim Dung Un Likes Surprises?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
He waited until the hurricane news died down to launch another ICBM over Japan....the little slob is a real publicity hound, eh? Okay, so we know we can't just nuke him because the fallout would drift into mainland China and up into the far east reaches of Russia, over into Japan and probably S. Korea. So nuking him, although pleasing is probably not the way to go. So what else? MOABS? Sure but that means you have to put a heavy bomber over N.Korea which might get shot down. Dang it...there must be something else....wait a minute....there is!

projectthor02.jpg

No sound, no radar signature, no warning what so ever.... :thup:

Project Thor: Thor uses a large projectile from a few thousand miles above the Earth. The "rods from god" idea was a bundle of telephone-pole-size (20 feet long, 1 foot in diameter) tungsten rods, dropped from orbit, reaching a speed of up to 10 times the speed of sound.

The rod itself would penetrate hundreds of feet into the Earth, destroying any potential hardened bunkers or secret underground sites. More than that, when the rod hits, the explosion would be on par with the magnitude of a ground-penetrating nuclear weapon — but with no fallout.

The Air Force's 'rods from god' could hit with the force a nuclear weapon — but with no fallout

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just assassinate the fat little fuck. If that's illegal change the law.
Why this little pissant is allowed to taunt the world is beyond me.

There is a team training in Seoul to do just that sometime in December....I ain't divulging any secrets here, the S.Koreans have been very open about it....a joint S.E.A.L and 5th SMG Black Dragons operation.

For the US that is illegal, and we suck at it anyway. Never killed Castro and founded the reactionary state of Iran by overthrowing their democratically elected government.

There is a team training in Seoul to do just that sometime in December....I ain't divulging any secrets here, the S.Koreans have been very open about it....a joint S.E.A.L and 5th SMG Black Dragons operation.
Fake news. They could try to grab him but that's all. And that would mean things go really really big boom in a hurry.

Fake news. They could try to grab him but that's all. And that would mean things go really really big boom in a hurry.

STFU stooge...you don't know your ass from your elbow.
Name the last dictator we killed?

Name the last dictator we killed?

Saddam Hussein...now take a hike.
We didn't kill him. And we didn't assassinate him either, dumbfuck.

The hell we didn't, boy....and Muammar Gaddafi too....a couple of your heroes I'm sure.
Idiot - Execution of Saddam Hussein - Wikipedia
Again, idiot - Death of Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia

And my heroes don't drop nukes on people but we sure as hell did.

He waited until the hurricane news died down to launch another ICBM over Japan....the little slob is a real publicity hound, eh? Okay, so we know we can't just nuke him because the fallout would drift into mainland China and up into the far east reaches of Russia, over into Japan and probably S. Korea. So nuking him, although pleasing is probably not the way to go. So what else? MOABS? Sure but that means you have to put a heavy bomber over N.Korea which might get shot down. Dang it...there must be something else....wait a minute....there is!

projectthor02.jpg

No sound, no radar signature, no warning what so ever.... :thup:

Project Thor: Thor uses a large projectile from a few thousand miles above the Earth. The "rods from god" idea was a bundle of telephone-pole-size (20 feet long, 1 foot in diameter) tungsten rods, dropped from orbit, reaching a speed of up to 10 times the speed of sound.

The rod itself would penetrate hundreds of feet into the Earth, destroying any potential hardened bunkers or secret underground sites. More than that, when the rod hits, the explosion would be on par with the magnitude of a ground-penetrating nuclear weapon — but with no fallout.

The Air Force's 'rods from god' could hit with the force a nuclear weapon — but with no fallout

I saw this earlier. I really like this idea. Sort of carpet-bombing with near-nuke effect without blowing your nuke deterrent.

For the US that is illegal

So sue us.
No need to. It is no longer done. It's banned.

Things change, just like when that ban took effect.
The ban is 40 years old. Nothing has changed. There's some people we should have gotten rid of long ago but by law couldn't.

I saw this earlier. I really like this idea. Sort of carpet-bombing with near-nuke effect without blowing your nuke deterrent.

Tiny versions were used in Vietnam....I believe I saw the aftermath of one attack but it was during a typhoon and we thought it was snake-eyes but didn't hear any sounds because of the wind.

So sue us.

The ban is 40 years old. Nothing has changed. There's some people we should have gotten rid of long ago but by law couldn't.

I see you're what ... 28 years old? A member of one of the two least educated American generations thus far.

If you think the world runs on law, you're very mistaken.

Tiny versions were used in Vietnam....I believe I saw the aftermath of one attack but it was during a typhoon and we thought it was snake-eyes but didn't hear any sounds because of the wind.

Interesting. I must research that.

So sue us.

I see you're what ... 28 years old? A member of one of the two least educated American generations thus far.

If you think the world runs on law, you're very mistaken.
The world runs on chaos, oil, money, fear, and harsh realities. The US playing cop to the world isn't the reality now and never really was. NK is none of our fucking business and we won't be starting any shit there. That is a fantasy for morons like yourself.

Forum List

Back