So Kim Dung Un Likes Surprises?

So sue us.
No need to. It is no longer done. It's banned.

Things change, just like when that ban took effect.
The ban is 40 years old. Nothing has changed. There's some people we should have gotten rid of long ago but by law couldn't.

I see you're what ... 28 years old? A member of one of the two least educated American generations thus far.

If you think the world runs on law, you're very mistaken.
The world runs on chaos, oil, money, fear, and harsh realities. The US playing cop to the world isn't the reality now and never really was. NK is none of our fucking business and we won't be starting any shit there. That is a fantasy for morons like yourself.

:lmao:

What the world runs on is fear. The strong dominate the weak, be they benevolent or malevolent. Like it or not, it has always been so.

The DPRK is openly threatening the United States and its allies. If Kim twitches the wrong way, they will be destroyed. It's that simple.

The ban is 40 years old. Nothing has changed. There's some people we should have gotten rid of long ago but by law couldn't.

I see you're what ... 28 years old? A member of one of the two least educated American generations thus far.

The world runs on chaos, oil, money, fear, and harsh realities. The US playing cop to the world isn't the reality now and never really was. NK is none of our fucking business and we won't be starting any shit there. That is a fantasy for morons like yourself.

What the world runs on is fear. The strong dominate the weak, be they benevolent or malevolent. Like it or not, it has always been so.

The DPRK is openly threatening the United States and its allies. If Kim twitches the wrong way, they will be destroyed. It's that simple.
Not chance in hell. That is the advantage of nukes. Pretty soon they all leave you alone. We are now where we always are with nuclear nations, big talk no action.

Not chance in hell. That is the advantage of nukes. Pretty soon they all leave you alone. We are now where we always are with nuclear nations, big talk no action.

Then you have nothing to worry about, Hyeon.

Then you have nothing to worry about, Hyeon.
Who said I was worried? Not me. Couldn't give much less of a damn.

He waited until the hurricane news died down to launch another ICBM over Japan....the little slob is a real publicity hound, eh? Okay, so we know we can't just nuke him because the fallout would drift into mainland China and up into the far east reaches of Russia, over into Japan and probably S. Korea. So nuking him, although pleasing is probably not the way to go. So what else? MOABS? Sure but that means you have to put a heavy bomber over N.Korea which might get shot down. Dang it...there must be something else....wait a minute....there is!

projectthor02.jpg

No sound, no radar signature, no warning what so ever.... :thup:

Project Thor: Thor uses a large projectile from a few thousand miles above the Earth. The "rods from god" idea was a bundle of telephone-pole-size (20 feet long, 1 foot in diameter) tungsten rods, dropped from orbit, reaching a speed of up to 10 times the speed of sound.

The rod itself would penetrate hundreds of feet into the Earth, destroying any potential hardened bunkers or secret underground sites. More than that, when the rod hits, the explosion would be on par with the magnitude of a ground-penetrating nuclear weapon — but with no fallout.

The Air Force's 'rods from god' could hit with the force a nuclear weapon — but with no fallout
---------------------------------------------------------------- just a suggestion but if you want to see some 'non nuke' destruction and efficient death google the massive strikes on the retreating 'iraqi' army when it retreated from 'kuwait' . That was done in 1992 or 93 and i think that it was General Norman Swarzkopf that planned that one . Total destruction is what that was . GOOGLE , Highway of Death . Similar could be done today by many , many , many instantaneous attacks using conventional weapons on the 'norks' i think . And these newer conventional weapons are probably much improved over the weapons that were used in 1992 - 93 . ------------------------------ just saying !!

Just assassinate the fat little fuck. If that's illegal change the law.
Why this little pissant is allowed to taunt the world is beyond me.
For the US that is illegal, and we suck at it anyway. Never killed Castro and founded the reactionary state of Iran by overthrowing their democratically elected government.

Wrong, we are still in a legal state of war with NK.

So sue us.

The Kim family "started shit" when they invaded South Korea.

He waited until the hurricane news died down to launch another ICBM over Japan....the little slob is a real publicity hound, eh? Okay, so we know we can't just nuke him because the fallout would drift into mainland China and up into the far east reaches of Russia, over into Japan and probably S. Korea. So nuking him, although pleasing is probably not the way to go. So what else? MOABS? Sure but that means you have to put a heavy bomber over N.Korea which might get shot down. Dang it...there must be something else....wait a minute....there is!

projectthor02.jpg

No sound, no radar signature, no warning what so ever.... :thup:

Project Thor: Thor uses a large projectile from a few thousand miles above the Earth. The "rods from god" idea was a bundle of telephone-pole-size (20 feet long, 1 foot in diameter) tungsten rods, dropped from orbit, reaching a speed of up to 10 times the speed of sound.

The rod itself would penetrate hundreds of feet into the Earth, destroying any potential hardened bunkers or secret underground sites. More than that, when the rod hits, the explosion would be on par with the magnitude of a ground-penetrating nuclear weapon — but with no fallout.

The Air Force's 'rods from god' could hit with the force a nuclear weapon — but with no fallout

No nuking him? If he uses a nuke, that theory goes bye, bye.

No more Kimy.

For the US that is illegal, and we suck at it anyway. Never killed Castro and founded the reactionary state of Iran by overthrowing their democratically elected government.

The armistice is still in place, 64 years later.

The peace accord is still jn place, 60 years later.

It's not a peace accord, it's an armistice.

The peace accord is still in place, 60 years later.

It's not a peace accord, it's an armistice.
Yes, I am well aware of that, and it's still in place and has kept the peace since - 1953.

its not peace and the USA keeps buying this llttle nork and his predecessors off these last 20 - 30 years J89 . Just wait till the norks really get armed up with nukes . Best to deal with them now J89 !!

its not peace and the USA keeps buying this llttle nork and his predecessors off these last 20 - 30 years J89 . Just wait till the norks really get armed up with nukes . Best to deal with them now J89 !!
They are a nuclear nation. You deal with them the same as all others, you leave them the fuck alone.

Last edited:
The are a nuclear nation. You deal with them the same as all others, you leave them the fuck alone.
--------------------------------------------- do you live in a big city J89 ??

The are a nuclear nation. You deal with them the same as all others, you leave them the fuck alone.
--------------------------------------------- do you live in a big city J89 ??
I live, unlike you, not in fear, childish fear.

Then you are a moron, loser, and liar J89 of the highest order. How you could care so little about genocide and other people is very notable. Oblivious to all aspects of reality.

Then you are a moron, loser, and liar J89 of the highest order. How you could care so little about genocide and other people is very notable. Oblivious to all aspects of reality.
What genocide? The one in Burma? Or did you mean the one we perpetrated here that inspired Adolf Hitler?

There are all sorts of genocides if you 1) had a clue 2) were literate 3) were edu-macated 4) told the truth about anything 4) took the shit out of your mouth before you spoke. Do you think the genocides happened because people were free living in peace and practicing capitalism?

There are all sorts of genocides if you 1) had a clue 2) were literate 3) were edu-macated 4) told the truth about anything 4) took the shit out of your mouth before you spoke. Do you think the genocides happened because people were free living in peace and practicing capitalism?
Name the genocide and I will name the causes?

Forum List

Back