So Let's Recap

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Trump supporters are upset because the Senate trial will not have enough witnesses and evidence

When Trump has blocked witnesses from testifying and refuses to release the pertinent documents and the Senate Majority Leader has said he will ALLOW no witnesses or introduction of evidence

Oh...

Trump supporters are upset because the Senate trial will not have enough witnesses and evidence

When Trump has blocked witnesses from testifying and refuses to release the pertinent documents and the Senate Majority Leader has said he will ALLOW no witnesses or introduction of evidence

Oh...

You are confused. I am a Trump supporter and I don’t want any more witnesses or evidence in the Senate trial. I want them to deliberate and vote.

Do you know how many witnesses there were in the Senate trial for blowjob Bill? Zero.

Oh...
No we aren't, you're just a non stop butthurt liar.

rex__enema_4pack_f.jpg

So let's recap. The only idiots calling for more witnesses are the Dems in the House and those that were convinced Trump needed to be out of office ten seconds after he won the election. That is why pissy pants Nancy has withheld the articles.
She and others want the Senate to do what the House is supposed to do. Since they failed they want to Senate to do their job properly. Why would we have a need for the House if the Senate is expected to do it all?

Yes the left is really this stupid. They want someone else to fix their screw ups and expect everyone to believe that the right will believe everything the left tells them.

What amazes me is the Senate Republicans openly saying they are not impartial and coordinating the trial based on what the White House wants

House should have called the witnesses they want the Senate to have testify.

They rushed the hearings because they claimed Trump was an existential threat to the US and it was urgent to impeach him immediately!

Then Pelosi sits on the articles for a month.

Dimms are feckless c words.

They rushed the hearings because they claimed Trump was an existential threat to the US and it was urgent to impeach him immediately!

They did call more witnesses. Trump blocked them from testifying.

Did Trump block the witnesses the Dimms want to testify in the Senate trial?

Did Trump block the witnesses the Dimms want to testify in the Senate trial?

Trump has blocked all White House staff from testifying to Congress or providing evidence for impeachment, or for any Congressional oversight of any kind, claiming he is exempt from investigation since he can't be charged.

Oh...

You are confused. I am a Trump supporter and I don’t want any more witnesses or evidence in the Senate trial. I want them to deliberate and vote.

Do you know how many witnesses there were in the Senate trial for blowjob Bill? Zero.
How long did that trial last ? What Bill did pales in comparison with what this crooked pos trump has done

Oh...

Wrong. At the impeachment trial of Bill Clinton, the Senate permitted House managers to obtain trial depositions of three witnesses — Monica Lewinsky, Clinton confidant Vernon Jordan and White House aide Sidney Blumenthal — and the full Senate viewed video excerpts of those depositions. None of those witnesses had testified during the House inquiry.

You mean by executive privilege that the Supreme Court already ruled as being necessary for the president and his people could speak freely without fear of reprisals. Like 44 did numerous times?
Got to love how totally clueless the left really is.

Oh...

How long did that trial last ? What Bill did pales in comparison with what this crooked pos trump has done
Only in the minds of the clueless left.

What amazes me is the Senate Republicans openly saying they are not impartial and coordinating the trial based on what the White House wants
Actually it's not amazing at all.

It's business as usual with the blind partisan right.
Got to love the crazy partisan left calling others partisan.
Got to love the way all republicans line up to kiss the ass of the pos trump Never mind every time he opens his mouth he lies and speaks like there is something wrong with him..... Dementia??

Forum List

Back