So many Americans are morons about south America

Central America is full of gangs mafia criminals Guatemala and Honduras are 2 of the most gangerous places to live and full of scum .
The police are corrupt.

Mezico is every bit as bad expecially the police.
They often work for the cartels same for the goverments.

Billions of drugs cross our boarders from south America.

Democrats must think they are alll nice sweet peaceful people kind and sweet drug dealers gang bangers . all innocent asylum seekers.
Moron democrats are morons.
Control the problem then control entry.
ummm, today's winner of IRONY AWARD. Geography is NOT your friend. LOL

List of South American countries by population - Wikipedia

South America is NOT Central America and Meh-he-kho is in NORTH AMERICA

Central America is full of gangs mafia criminals Guatemala and Honduras are 2 of the most gangerous places to live and full of scum .
The police are corrupt.

Democrats must think they are alll nice sweet peaceful people kind and sweet drug dealers gang bangers . all innocent asylum seekers.

You beat me to it!

I was going to post about Mexico being part of North America and Central America is between North and South America

Yet another reason besides the grammar mistakes and typos to wonder if the OP is a bot.
Yes grammer is more important them the truth
words have meanings.....

The police are corrupt.

The police are corrupt.

You beat me to it!

I was going to post about Mexico being part of North America and Central America is between North and South America

Yet another reason besides the grammar mistakes and typos to wonder if the OP is a bot.

You do know a few posters claimed that I am one.

So I prefer not to make that accusation...
so your not?....dam i just lost 10 e-bucks....

When has Nanu ever been a Russian Troll?

A retarded one yes!

Canadian Frog, yes...

Russian, never!!!

The police are corrupt.

There is no drug war clause in our Constitution. Why do we have a drug problem?

The police are corrupt.

I’m sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying so many Americans in the south are morons.

The police are corrupt.

I’m sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying so many Americans in the south are morons.
No only democrats like you

The police are corrupt.

You can find show after show on amazon prime exposing the truth.

Myself I have been to mexico a few times and wont go back i have freinds in peru where you have the army with machine guns on the street and the ocassional tank and its one of the nicer nations along with Brazil.
Venezuela is on the edge of revolution. And while you dont hear about columbia as much with escabar gone the cartels have made relative peace there but still pump out the cocaine and work with the cartels in mexoco
Attempted to establish business relations in Mexico in the manner we’d done quite successfully all over the world. In the end though we just walked away and concentrated on further business developments elsewhere. As did others in our industry. Adios mayheko!

Wouldn’t go back there now if I won a free trip.

The police are corrupt.

Are you from Bama?

The police are corrupt.

Democrats like me know better than to live in a part of America where they believe college is bad for America and environmental protections are bad for America and tax cuts for a billionaire and no healthcare are good for America.

The police are corrupt.

you should be pursuing Happiness, one to three hours at a time.

The police are corrupt.

The police are corrupt.

You beat me to it!

i'm thinking troll.... there's another one i believe is on here too --- 'greenandblue'
I agree and maybe also that White Guy...can't remember his screen name. They all joined at about the same time too.

If that's the best the GRU can do, it does make me wonder how the fuck Trump got 48% even with the spirit of Leon Helmsley running a the top of the dem ticket.

Russian trolls had no impact in the election.

The police are corrupt.

Many thanks for the GOP screwing over Latin America for a century, overturning democratically elected governments and helping us corporations to corrupt what's left.... The War on Drugs is a great success LOL. Without the GOP wrecking our economy and the world's, and starting the stupidest Wars ever, what would we do?

If that's the best the GRU can do, it does make me wonder how the fuck Trump got 48% even with the spirit of Leon Helmsley running a the top of the dem ticket.

Yep, those emails from the DNC and podesta that your garbage propaganda pundits went on about 4 a year had nothing to do with it LOL. All the phony scandals you know all about Hillary and Obama etc etc are pure garbage, dumbass. All investigated and nothing was found but pure GOP garbage lies...

So many Americans are morons about south America

... you mean ...

So many US people are morons about South America ... and Central America.

Did you ever study geography?
:)

Yep, those emails from the DNC and podesta that your garbage propaganda pundits went on about 4 a year had nothing to do with it LOL. All the phony scandals you know all about Hillary and Obama etc etc are pure garbage, dumbass. All investigated and nothing was found but pure GOP garbage lies...

1. Correct. The emails told us nothing new about Hillary that we all did not already know.

2. The rest of your post is deflection to distract from your weak ass actual point. Dismissed.

1. Correct. The emails told us nothing new about Hillary that we all did not already know.

2. The rest of your post is deflection to distract from your weak ass actual point. Dismissed.
Of course, GOP propaganda machine said the emails proved that she was a Criminal and a racist etcetera etcetera etcetera. LOL. Everything you know is garbage.

Of course, GOP propaganda machine said the emails proved that she was a Criminal and a racist etcetera etcetera etcetera. LOL. Everything you know is garbage.

Sorry, that was very unclear about what YOU think.

Do you believe that the emails proved that she was a "criminal and a racist"?

The police are corrupt.

You beat me to it!

At least all but one pronounce beer as cerveza (-: I think. I admit I've only been to Tijuana once, and I'm not going further south than San Antonio ever again. LOL

Pure garbage, super dupe. They were basically emails between staffers that had nothing to do with what actually was going on.The spin and importance that your garbage GOP pundits put on them was absolutely ridiculous. CNN and MSNBC also debated this crap, anything to fill 24/7 gabfest of idiocy LOL...

Pure garbage, super dupe. They were basically emails between staffers that had nothing to do with what actually was going on.The spin and importance that your garbage GOP pundits put on them was absolutely ridiculous. CNN and MSNBC also debated this crap, anything to fill 24/7 gabfest of idiocy LOL...

So, they proved nothing new, and yet you want to blame the election on them?

That's a little hard to credit/follow.

Can you expand on that?

Forum List

Back