So many Americans are morons about south America

You beat me to it!

I was going to post about Mexico being part of North America and Central America is between North and South America
Technically we list Mexico as North America but culturally, they are FAR more like Central America.

And since there is no "Central America" we do group it with the rest of the Central American countries.

Real North America is English, not Spanish.
Latin America covers the whole area.... And real North America is French.

Yes the smollett affair rwcently clearly showed how liberals handle journalist and fact checking great job meat head
Journalists report the facts as they are at the moment, idiot. Too bad Rush Sean etc etc don't give a damn about facts...

Do you believe the media lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people?
He said there were very fine people on both sides, did he not? I never heard anybody make a big deal out of it like your garbage propagandists do all the time with total garbage character assassination of Democrats.

1. He said there were very fine people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

2. He specifically stated he was not including the white supremacists in that. Twice.

3. THe media lied about that.

4. The liberals made a big issue of it then, and continue to bring it up now, as "proof" that Trump is "Racist".

5. This disproves your claim that the media "report facts as they are at the moment".
Link to Trump denying it please? I think I did see that. Whatever. Everything you know is a lie. Hillary's scandals tax rates global warming...

Sure. I'v done so many times before on this site, and I've heard it discussed in major media, many times, but I will do it again, for you.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

"You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

"Q: You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly?

Trump: No, no. ..."

Note the absolute dishonesty of the press. He states clearly that he is not "talking about the neo-nazis and the white nationalists"

And the reporter asks, if he is talking about the white nationalists.

That can't be dismissed as simply incompetence. That is pushing a narrative.

This is where you admit that the press does not report facts.

If that's the best the GRU can do, it does make me wonder how the fuck Trump got 48% even with the spirit of Leon Helmsley running a the top of the dem ticket.

Russian trolls had no impact in the election.

not for reality based thinking bipedals.... for the others? they were spoon fed racist, pie in the sky pablum to keep them faithful to the cause.

Sorry, that was very unclear about what YOU think.

Do you believe that the emails proved that she was a "criminal and a racist"?
Pure garbage, super dupe. They were basically emails between staffers that had nothing to do with what actually was going on.The spin and importance that your garbage GOP pundits put on them was absolutely ridiculous. CNN and MSNBC also debated this crap, anything to fill 24/7 gabfest of idiocy LOL...

So, they proved nothing new, and yet you want to blame the election on them?

That's a little hard to credit/follow.

Can you expand on that?
In GOP dupe world, who needs evidence or facts when all you have to do is repeat the same garbage endlessly? Breaking for the chumps... Hillary and Obama are honest, the GOP is the swamp, the rich do not pay their fair share, so we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world and the worst benefits. Everything you know is garbage propaganda....
Hillary was very honest. I remembering her inspiring millions of Americans to lead more moral lives through her example.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha hahahahahahahahahhahhahHHHhHHahHahahhahahahhahahahahhaha .
Perhaps you rember her says denending a child rapist and getting him off the hook then bragging how she knew he was guilty fine display of her morals

Or when she was working as a lawyer on the water gate case and was fired because the other attorneys had evidence she was a lying bith and dishonest .
A fine example of her morals or beating all her pgones with happers or you mean wiping it with a rag.
Or explaining how all the women who claimed bill was a molester were all lying about bill.and how she came under sniper fire .

Hahahahahahahahahha you need to take your lips off the exause pipe and get some freash air moron

debunked 1000x, peggy.

If that's the best the GRU can do, it does make me wonder how the fuck Trump got 48% even with the spirit of Leon Helmsley running a the top of the dem ticket.

not for reality based thinking bipedals.... for the others? they were spoon fed racist, pie in the sky pablum to keep them faithful to the cause.

1. Please shove your race baiting back up your ass, where you pulled it front in the first place.

2. A few Russian trolls would make no difference considering the vast number of domestic trolls. It was like dumping sand in the Sahara, a complete waste of time.

3. Also, fuck you.

Central America is full of gangs mafia criminals Guatemala and Honduras are 2 of the most gangerous places to live and full of scum .
The police are corrupt.

Mezico is every bit as bad expecially the police.
They often work for the cartels same for the goverments.

Billions of drugs cross our boarders from south America.

Democrats must think they are alll nice sweet peaceful people kind and sweet drug dealers gang bangers . all innocent asylum seekers.
Moron democrats are morons.
Control the problem then control entry.

You can find show after show on amazon prime exposing the truth.

Myself I have been to mexico a few times and wont go back i have freinds in peru where you have the army with machine guns on the street and the ocassional tank and its one of the nicer nations along with Brazil.
Venezuela is on the edge of revolution. And while you dont hear about columbia as much with escabar gone the cartels have made relative peace there but still pump out the cocaine and work with the cartels in mexoco
Now 60 Years Into the Great Silencing

Read Serenade, by James M. Cain, who also wrote The Postman Always Rings Twice. It was written in 1937, before the upper class decided to ban accurate descriptions of failed races and fake sexualities.

Central America is full of gangs mafia criminals Guatemala and Honduras are 2 of the most gangerous places to live and full of scum .
The police are corrupt.

Democrats must think they are alll nice sweet peaceful people kind and sweet drug dealers gang bangers . all innocent asylum seekers.
/----/ democRATs don't care - they just want the illegal votes.
Whatever We're Told by Those on Top Must Be Considered a Deflection

They lose more White votes than they gain from race-pandering, so your typical Right Wing misdirection is an obvious lie. Both wings of the hereditary ruling class jointly want to level the people who built this country, making us resigned and escapist. They use the alien races to further squeeze us out.

Journalists report the facts as they are at the moment, idiot. Too bad Rush Sean etc etc don't give a damn about facts...

Do you believe the media lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people?
He said there were very fine people on both sides, did he not? I never heard anybody make a big deal out of it like your garbage propagandists do all the time with total garbage character assassination of Democrats.

1. He said there were very fine people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

2. He specifically stated he was not including the white supremacists in that. Twice.

4. The liberals made a big issue of it then, and continue to bring it up now, as "proof" that Trump is "Racist".

5. This disproves your claim that the media "report facts as they are at the moment".
Link to Trump denying it please? I think I did see that. Whatever. Everything you know is a lie. Hillary's scandals tax rates global warming...

Sure. I'v done so many times before on this site, and I've heard it discussed in major media, many times, but I will do it again, for you.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

"You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

Note the absolute dishonesty of the press. He states clearly that he is not "talking about the neo-nazis and the white nationalists"

Because you found one that might be debatable? While Fox is factually wrong half the time, and Rush Limbaugh etc etc all the time....

Pure garbage, super dupe. They were basically emails between staffers that had nothing to do with what actually was going on.The spin and importance that your garbage GOP pundits put on them was absolutely ridiculous. CNN and MSNBC also debated this crap, anything to fill 24/7 gabfest of idiocy LOL...

Can you expand on that?
In GOP dupe world, who needs evidence or facts when all you have to do is repeat the same garbage endlessly? Breaking for the chumps... Hillary and Obama are honest, the GOP is the swamp, the rich do not pay their fair share, so we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world and the worst benefits. Everything you know is garbage propaganda....
Hillary was very honest. I remembering her inspiring millions of Americans to lead more moral lives through her example.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha hahahahahahahahahhahhahHHHhHHahHahahhahahahhahahahahhaha .
Perhaps you rember her says denending a child rapist and getting him off the hook then bragging how she knew he was guilty fine display of her morals

Or when she was working as a lawyer on the water gate case and was fired because the other attorneys had evidence she was a lying bith and dishonest .
A fine example of her morals or beating all her pgones with happers or you mean wiping it with a rag.
Or explaining how all the women who claimed bill was a molester were all lying about bill.and how she came under sniper fire .

Hahahahahahahahahha you need to take your lips off the exause pipe and get some freash air moron
Also the guy she got off went to prison, brainwasbrai functional moron everything you know is garbage propaganda, dumbass.
the guy she got off?......

Because you found one that might be debatable? While Fox is factually wrong half the time, and Rush Limbaugh etc etc all the time....
/——/ Care to back up those claims about Fox and Rush?

1. Please shove your race baiting back up your ass, where you pulled it front in the first place.

2. A few Russian trolls would make no difference considering the vast number of domestic trolls. It was like dumping sand in the Sahara, a complete waste of time.

3. Also, fuck you.

^^^ triggered. :113:

Can you expand on that?

Also the guy she got off went to prison, brainwasbrai functional moron everything you know is garbage propaganda, dumbass.
the guy she got off?......
The child rapist she got off the hook. Garbage propaganda as always. He went to prison.

anybody paying attention knows. Just look at all your phony Hillary scandals. All investigated total garbage. Or are you a conspiracy theory Nut Job 2? All the other Democratic crimes ditto.

anybody paying attention knows. Just look at all your phony Hillary scandals. All investigated total garbage. Or are you a conspiracy theory Nut Job 2? All the other Democratic crimes ditto.
/----/ Once again, Libtards make accusations they can't back up. Let me help educate you on proving stuff.
The lie: "I did not have sex with that woman. Miss Lewinski."
Proof of the lie. Savy that?
blue dress.jpg

Dude. He said, "i;m not talking about the white nationalists:

And the next question, was " are you talking about the white nationalists

1. If the media is willing to lie to you on something so easily and clearly seen to be a lie, what other lies are they telling?

2. If the media is ABLE to lie to you and convince of something so clearly false, what other things have they fooled you on?

3. And this is a big one. Telling jews and blacks that the President is a nazi sympathizer is the type of lie that is tearing this country apart. People are being terrified and set against their neighbors and friends. This nation is being torn apart.

The police are corrupt.

Latin America has some of the worst poverty, corruption and violence on our planet. There is a three-way Civil War going on in Mexico between the Drug Cartels vs the Government vs the Vigilantes. Wiki: Mexico drug war deaths “80,000 people in the years 2007 – 2016”.
Americans don’t want our country to become like Central America.
We should abolish our drug war.

The police are corrupt.

The democrat party is not against controlling entry. They are against spending billions of dollars on a wall that will do nothing. We already have walls were they are actually needed. The rest of the areas are deserts that kill most of any one that tries to cross. The lions share of illegals here got here legally and over stayed. You want to kill the cartels make mary jo legal and pound china for making the opiates. If maryjo had been legal the cartels would have never grown to the power they are. Now they have to big of a structure in place with other drugs just making maryjo legal is no longer enough. You can also blame the republican party for the power of the cartels as they helped them move cocain to fund Contras in the eighties.
Gee then all those illegals i see on tv crossing in remote areas are faked by tv shows and the boarder patrol along with those bundles of drugs

Perhaps you need to go look at the walls dumb ass i have not only been to taxas new arizona and california and. Newmexico along with mexico .
And have see the problem first hand have you .
The right wing is the problem. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy with those sovereign advantages.

The police are corrupt.

The democrat party is not against controlling entry. They are against spending billions of dollars on a wall that will do nothing. We already have walls were they are actually needed. The rest of the areas are deserts that kill most of any one that tries to cross. The lions share of illegals here got here legally and over stayed. You want to kill the cartels make mary jo legal and pound china for making the opiates. If maryjo had been legal the cartels would have never grown to the power they are. Now they have to big of a structure in place with other drugs just making maryjo legal is no longer enough. You can also blame the republican party for the power of the cartels as they helped them move cocain to fund Contras in the eighties.
Sorry dumb ass but cocaine and meth and herion are not comming from china
And illegals are crossing at up to 60000 a m9nth
We have no immigration clause; why do we have an illegal problem and why are we losing money with our Commerce Clause?

Dude. He said, "i;m not talking about the white nationalists:

And the next question, was " are you talking about the white nationalists

1. If the media is willing to lie to you on something so easily and clearly seen to be a lie, what other lies are they telling?

2. If the media is ABLE to lie to you and convince of something so clearly false, what other things have they fooled you on?

3. And this is a big one. Telling jews and blacks that the President is a nazi sympathizer is the type of lie that is tearing this country apart. People are being terrified and set against their neighbors and friends. This nation is being torn apart.
So you found one debatable mistake by an actual journalist, and that is is bad as hundreds of phony scandals about Hillary Obama holder the FBI the CIA? Republican voters live on an imaginary planet where the rich pay too much in taxes, and don't bring up anything but federal income taxes or you can see it's a joke. Everything you know is garbage and conspiracy Nut Job ism. You are also the rubes who believe conspiracies about vaccinations, or that doctors are killing babies that survive abortions etc etc. Absolute idiocy...

Forum List

Back