So Much For Impeachment!

Once again, you need to get new sources-
Barr said his department is “well along” making redactions, with the assistance of the special counsel (Mueller), and “there are no plans to submit the report to the White House for a privilege review.”
Justice Department will release Mueller’s report on Russia investigation to the public by ‘mid-April, if not sooner’
Mr. Rosenstein, Mr. Barr, their top advisers and a member of Mr. Mueller’s team have been involved in reviewing the report for material related to intelligence sources, continuing investigations, grand-jury matters and the privacy of individuals not charged with crimes.
Rod Rosenstein Defends Justice Department Handling of Mueller Report

uh-huh. of course there had to be redactions. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ the AG summarized the report & although could request to the court to have the grand jury testimony turned over to congress with all redactions removed. he refused to do so because he's covering for his boss & jr.

so congress went over his head - went straight to the court & petitioned for it themselves. & the court is giving it to them. totally

un

redacted.

nenner neener, & a 3rd neener thrown in for free.
Honey, you seem to forget, the report was later released with the redactions they ALL agreed upon, after the summary.

actually... sweety... i have not - but you seem to forget that both rosenstein & bob mueller were barr's underlings & had no real choice in the matter. not only could they NOT be insubordinate, but it was illegal to turn over the unredacted grand jury materials without express permission from the court. neither could barr - not that he would have if he legally could.

BUT - a wise judge overruled barr in favor of congress; both because congress has a right to have it ALL when conducting an impeachment inquiry AND because it is of great public interest as to not lose faith in the institutional checks & balances concept based on our constitution. i am sure president transpiracy will have his mooks appeal it & it very well might go to the SC --- but i have full faith the decision to release it to congress will be upheld.

now, this is where i toss a ha ha & tutt tutt in yer general di-rection. :20:
Rosenstein? And Mueller’s team were for Trump? You can’t be serious? Rosenstein that was willing to wear a wire? And Mueller’s team? You have lost your ever loving mind. They would have done anything to be able to say he had done something illegal! Anything!

i never said they were on trump's team, but thanx for playing the

' i can't comprehend anything not written in sharpie, so i'll just throw out some nonsense & pretend i know what i'm talking about ' game.

v4Z4PPs.gif
Once again, I said careful what you wish for. If you recall, a criminal investigation has been opened up.

thunk thunk thunk.... you don't think think think, do ya?

the whistleblower doesn't even need to testify any more any ways. everything he/she has whistled about has been verified & corroborated by multiple first person witness'.

neener neener.

If only Trump would release the transcripts...

uh-huh. of course there had to be redactions. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ the AG summarized the report & although could request to the court to have the grand jury testimony turned over to congress with all redactions removed. he refused to do so because he's covering for his boss & jr.

so congress went over his head - went straight to the court & petitioned for it themselves. & the court is giving it to them. totally

un

redacted.

nenner neener, & a 3rd neener thrown in for free.
Honey, you seem to forget, the report was later released with the redactions they ALL agreed upon, after the summary.

actually... sweety... i have not - but you seem to forget that both rosenstein & bob mueller were barr's underlings & had no real choice in the matter. not only could they NOT be insubordinate, but it was illegal to turn over the unredacted grand jury materials without express permission from the court. neither could barr - not that he would have if he legally could.

BUT - a wise judge overruled barr in favor of congress; both because congress has a right to have it ALL when conducting an impeachment inquiry AND because it is of great public interest as to not lose faith in the institutional checks & balances concept based on our constitution. i am sure president transpiracy will have his mooks appeal it & it very well might go to the SC --- but i have full faith the decision to release it to congress will be upheld.

now, this is where i toss a ha ha & tutt tutt in yer general di-rection. :20:
Rosenstein? And Mueller’s team were for Trump? You can’t be serious? Rosenstein that was willing to wear a wire? And Mueller’s team? You have lost your ever loving mind. They would have done anything to be able to say he had done something illegal! Anything!

i never said they were on trump's team, but thanx for playing the

' i can't comprehend anything not written in sharpie, so i'll just throw out some nonsense & pretend i know what i'm talking about ' game.

v4Z4PPs.gif
Once again, I said careful what you wish for. If you recall, a criminal investigation has been opened up.

you mean into obama spying on trump?

ya, good luck with that.

46648500d9e2f5aff98efa9ad6459c36.jpg

thunk thunk thunk.... you don't think think think, do ya?

the whistleblower doesn't even need to testify any more any ways. everything he/she has whistled about has been verified & corroborated by multiple first person witness'.

neener neener.

If only Trump would release the transcripts...

which he hasn't.; but i'm willing to bet you swallowed his load when he claimed he already did, didn't you?

DEATH penalties for EVERYBODY! (well...democrats anyway)...

HUGE! Suspected ‘Whistleblower’ Ciaramella May Be CIA Spy Planted in Trump White House Identified as “Charlie” in Strzok and Page Texts!

Whoa! This is earth shattering. No wonder Lying Adam Schiff and his Democrat cohorts don’t want their suspected whistleblower Eric Ciaramella outed to the public. This is because they all know that Ciaramella was in President Trump’s White House and his purpose was specifically to spy on the Trump Administration.

HUGE! Suspected 'Whistleblower' Ciaramella May Be CIA Spy Planted in Trump White House Identified as "Charlie" in Strzok and Page Texts!
Prove these things THEN report therm. All this "may be" shit is speculation and lazy ass journalism. More like women under hair dryer gossiping. That's our "news" these days.

Prove these things THEN report therm. All this "may be" shit is speculation and lazy ass journalism.

When the title says "may be" then I obviously can't prove it.

But when all the left HAS in speculation and "may be"...then I can play that game to!

And I will!

You don't like a taste of your own medicine do you? :)

Prove these things THEN report therm. All this "may be" shit is speculation and lazy ass journalism.

When the title says "may be" then I obviously can't prove it.

But when all the left HAS in speculation and "may be"...then I can play that game to!

And I will!

You don't like a taste of your own medicine do you? :)
The left does this shit too. Annoying as fuck. Just because I mention this story doesn't mean I like it when the other side does the same bullshit.

News should be news. NOT speculation.

Period.

Forum List

Back