So much for the "art of the deal": How Trump's trade antics backfire....

The American worker got screwed under Obama's stupid ass trade deals, Trump could hardly do any worse.
Trump just spurned our trade partners and so instead they made a deal by themselves with each other to our detriment. I'd say that's worse.

You are wrong. The status quo of allowing other countries to fuck us over is no plan at all.
Yeah we are the lone world superpower, richest nation on the planet, because the rest of the world was "fucking us over." :rolleyes:

They might try to now, though. They thought we learned our lesson from Dubya.... but then we went ahead and elected the orange feces. If I were the rest of the world, I'd be bailing on the U.S. ASAP.

We EXPORT about $65 BILLION per year to Germany alone, who is now looking to Japan and China to import THEIR needed goods......So, right wingers, since Trump pissed off the Germans, what could possibly go wrong?.............LOL

Let me first say I don't agree with the bases being around the world:

No, it is called military occupation

One that Europe and the other areas have benefited from.

Yes, nothing confirms MORE American jobs, than to have our exports rejected by Europe looking toward Japan for these commodities........LOL

Your not getting it. These countries depend on us for military and we are also one of the biggest markets in the world by not giving us a good deal they are hurting themselves as well.

You actually believe that Trump is great negotiator? On what basis? Because he said so? You know he lies continually.

He's negotiated nothing since he was elected because nobody trusts him to keep his word. 3500 law suits and 7 bankruptcies, plus fraud charges which he settled. His book should have been entitled The Art of the Steal.

The American worker got screwed under Obama's stupid ass trade deals, Trump could hardly do any worse.
Trump just spurned our trade partners and so instead they made a deal by themselves with each other to our detriment. I'd say that's worse.

You are wrong. The status quo of allowing other countries to fuck us over is no plan at all.

Other countries aren't fucking you over. American companies are doing that. And you applaud them for it because it's profits before people in your world.

You actually believe that Trump is great negotiator? On what basis? Because he said so? You know he lies continually.

He's negotiated nothing since he was elected because nobody trusts him to keep his word. 3500 law suits and 7 bankruptcies, plus fraud charges which he settled. His book should have been entitled The Art of the Steal

Well, my friend, there MUST be a reason why U.S. banks will not finance trump's little deals, forcing him to seek financing from foreign investors (like Russian oligarchs) for some kind of "price" in return.....The oval office may have been "mortgaged".......

Bottom line; The EU will now turn "eastward" for their needed imports from japan and China......Any guesses if THAT will impact on U.S. manufacturing jobs???

Yeah we are the lone world superpower, richest nation on the planet, because the rest of the world was "fucking us over." :rolleyes:

They might try to now, though. They thought we learned our lesson from Dubya.... but then we went ahead and elected the orange feces. If I were the rest of the world, I'd be bailing on the U.S. ASAP.

You sound like a liberal, they don't seem concerned with the millions of middle class Americans who have lost their jobs to China and other countries. With liberals they don't give a shit so long as they personally are not effected. That's why Trump stormed into Dem strongholds like PA, MI, and WI and beat you.

Other countries aren't fucking you over. American companies are doing that. And you applaud them for it because it's profits before people in your world.

Oh good lord another 'corporations are evil' liberal peanut brain. Hey dummy why do all the Democratic party unions public and private invest all their pension money in corporations hmmm? OH SNAP your ancestors felt that beat down :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We EXPORT about $65 BILLION per year to Germany alone, who is now looking to Japan and China to import THEIR needed goods......So, right wingers, since Trump pissed off the Germans, what could possibly go wrong?.............LOL

Some of our largest exports to Germany are aircraft, oil and soybeans. How are Japan and China going to fulfill those needs?

Oh good lord another 'corporations are evil' liberal peanut brain. Hey dummy why do all the Democratic party unions public and private invest all their pension money in corporations hmmm? OH SNAP your ancestors felt that beat down :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're such an ignorant moron......and you have it ass backward......

If you work for a large corporation, your pension is insured by the federal Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation. But if you work for a teachers' union, or a municipality or even state agency, you take your pension and GAMBLE it on Wall Street

Some of our largest exports to Germany are aircraft, oil and soybeans. How are Japan and China going to fulfill those needs?

true......But most of Europe has already rejected our contaminated meat products and Germany was a large US importers of steel products, aluminum, farm equipment, glass products, special purpose vehicles, military equipment, etc.

Do you think that Japan and China will NOT be able to export such products to Germany???

true......But most of Europe has already rejected our contaminated meat products and Germany was a large US importers of steel products, aluminum, farm equipment, glass products, special purpose vehicles, military equipment, etc.

Do you think that Japan and China will NOT be able to export such products to Germany???

IDK, but the three I listed I doubt they could. Certainly not the crops we export

Aircraft they can buy from France. Canada has lots of oil to export, as does OPEC. They already get most of their soybeans and soy meal from Argentina and Brazil. They can easily increase those imports.

Aircraft they can buy from France. Canada has lots of oil to export, as does OPEC. They already get most of their soybeans and soy meal from Argentina and Brazil. They can easily increase those imports.

Yeah..I'm sure China and Japan would love that trade imbalance

I guess we will see how this entire mess of an administration works out.......All we can safely say is that as the EU turns away from the US because of trump's antics, an increase of domestic jobs is yet another unfulfilled promise by the Trumpster.....

...because it's been going so well? He "spurned" them by not dragging us into the TPP, which Hillary "said" she wasn't for, after she was for it.

I guess we will see how this entire mess of an administration works out.......All we can safely say is that as the EU turns away from the US because of trump's antics, an increase of domestic jobs is yet another unfulfilled promise by the Trumpster.....
Where does it say they won't trade with us?

...because it's been going so well? He "spurned" them by not dragging us into the TPP, which Hillary "said" she wasn't for, after she was for it.

The left like to pretend half their own party wasn't opposed to it. You just can't please a liberal WTF, they want Comey fired Trump fires him and they flip out. They want out of the TTP and Trump gives them what they want and they bitch and complain. Can you imagine being married to one of these freaks, total nightmare.

The left like to pretend half their own party wasn't opposed to it. You just can't please a liberal WTF, they want Comey fired Trump fires him and they flip out. They want out of the TTP and Trump gives them what they want and they bitch and complain. Can you imagine being married to one of these freaks, total nightmare.
I agree with the GOP on a lot of fiscal policy. Trump and Democrats were opposed to it, but they think we can get into massive trade negotiations with 11 other countries, some of them big time trade partners, and then pick up our toys and run home in a tantrum without consequences? How does it feel to now be a supporter of leftist trade policies?

Forum List

Back