So much for the false narrative that Obama was "repairing" our reputation with the world

Excuse? Do you in fact think the US president has the ability to control everything in the world? Ludicrous. We are not supposed to be the world police. It's high time you people quit expecting the president to ratchet up tensions just because some piss-ant little man in some other country said bad things about us. We give those little Napoleons legitimacy every time we act as if we even notice their shenanigans.
Liberals blamed Bush for every bad thing that happened in the world, and still do.
All kinds RW nationalist bs goes on during a world depression. lol. Great job!
So what's Obama's excuse. I mean by listening to liberals we are in the best times as ever.
We have the best economy in the world. If the mindless bought off GOP would get out of the way, we could lift the world out of their depression.
Obama has gotten just about everything he wanted, so what's the problem?
Sure. Only in dupe world. Living wage, another stimulus, cheap training for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging, free community college, a real tax hike over 250k, infrastructure jobs bill, continue middle class tax cut and more, etc etc etc....

Why do you care?
Why do I care that our elected officials haven't held up their promises? The real question is - why don't you care? :cuckoo:
If our enemies dislike us more and our friends like us more, it seems to me President Obama repaired some of the damage done by President Bush with his blunderous invasion and occupation of Iraq.
And if that were true - you'd be right. Unfortunately, it's the farthest thing from the truth. Our enemies have been emboldened and hate us more than ever. And we now have strained relations with what used to be our very strong allies. Our friends do not like us more. They like us less. A lot less. That's the reality.

Man dude...you have to stop ignoring reality simply because you have an epic man-crush on Obama.

Actually it is your hate for President Obama that clouds your vision.
Wow....a false narrative from a progressive. Who saw that coming? Holding elected officials responsible for their promises and accepting reality is not "hate" any more than acknowledging the profound failure of progressive policies is "racism".

Why do you care?
Why do I care that our elected officials haven't held up their promises? The real question is - why don't you care? :cuckoo:
If our enemies dislike us more and our friends like us more, it seems to me President Obama repaired some of the damage done by President Bush with his blunderous invasion and occupation of Iraq.
And if that were true - you'd be right. Unfortunately, it's the farthest thing from the truth. Our enemies have been emboldened and hate us more than ever. And we now have strained relations with what used to be our very strong allies. Our friends do not like us more. They like us less. A lot less. That's the reality.

Man dude...you have to stop ignoring reality simply because you have an epic man-crush on Obama.
Give examples of allies you feel have a problem with Obama. As I said Obama is actually well respected by the international community. And if you say the Philippines then I'll ask if you feel the endorsement from someone who literally compares himself to Hitler is worth having?
Your fellow progressives have already requested that in this thread and I have already posted the results. I'm not posting them again. Go back through or do a search. There are links included.

Why do you care?

Actually it is your hate for President Obama that clouds your vision.
Wow....a false narrative from a progressive. Who saw that coming? Holding elected officials responsible for their promises and accepting reality is not "hate" any more than acknowledging the profound failure of progressive policies is "racism".

Several studies have been cites in this thread that conclude the world opinion of the USA since President Obama took office has significantly improved over the last president. Well in most countries. Except Russia, China, Pakistan.....

Why do you care?

Give examples of allies you feel have a problem with Obama. As I said Obama is actually well respected by the international community. And if you say the Philippines then I'll ask if you feel the endorsement from someone who literally compares himself to Hitler is worth having?
Your fellow progressives have already requested that in this thread and I have already posted the results. I'm not posting them again. Go back through or do a search. There are links included.

Links to what? The story about the nutjob in the Philippines or Supreme Whiners in Russia?

Several studies have been cites in this thread that conclude the world opinion of the USA since President Obama took office has significantly improved over the last president. Well in most countries. Except Russia, China, Pakistan.....
Yeah....several progressive "studies" also said that the polar ice-caps would be completely melted in 2014. But reality showed that the polar ice-cap actually expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq miles).

That's the problem with progressives. You prefer "studies" over reality. You prefer progressive propaganda over reality. I don't care what your precious little progressive "studies" published. We can all see the headlines, the press conferences, etc. (i.e. the reality) for ourselves.

Why do you care?

I did go back and with the exception of Russia the trend is up since the Bush years so what is your point? And the reason that happened is because Putin is playing the old political game of looking abroad to distract the population from growing economic problems.And blaming Obama for the Russian economy i a stretch.

Yeah....several progressive "studies" also said that the polar ice-caps would be completely melted in 2014. But reality showed that the polar ice-cap actually expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq miles).

That's the problem with progressives. You prefer "studies" over reality. You prefer progressive propaganda over reality. I don't care what your precious little progressive "studies" published. We can all see the headlines, the press conferences, etc. (i.e. the reality) for ourselves.

Look another flat out lie from a pseudo-con. Sure they did, let see the links to those studies that made that claim!

You live in a special kind of bubble of your own design, don't you?

Look another flat out lie from a pseudo-con. Sure they did, let see the links to those studies that made that claim!
Ok BlindBoo - it's time for you to admit that you are not only astoundingly ignorant but also a liar.

"Speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, Mr Gore said new computer modelling suggests there is a 75% chance of the entire polar ice cap melting during the summertime by 2014."

Dude...why do you attempt to argue with me? It is painfully clear that you're completely clueless about what is going on in the world and I have proven time and time again that I am well informed. You are just proving to everyone that you are ignorant and a liar.

Copenhagen climate summit: Al Gore condemned over Arctic ice melting prediction

Damn BlindBoo - this is one of your worst days ever on USMB. You are completely and totally exposed for being astoundingly ignorant of the facts and a liar.

Sen. John Kerry says climate change is happening faster than we think. In an Aug. 31, 2009, op-ed in the Huffington Post, the Massachusetts Democrat wrote that the threat of climate change "is not an abstract concern for the future."

"It is already upon us and its effects are being felt worldwide, right now," he wrote. "Scientists project that the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013. Not in 2050, but four years from now. Make no mistake: catastrophic climate change represents a threat to human security, global stability, and — yes — even to American national security."

Kerry claims the Arctic will be ice-free by summer 2013

Ok BlindBoo - it's time for you to admit that you are not only astoundingly ignorant but also a liar.

"Speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, Mr Gore said new computer modelling suggests there is a 75% chance of the entire polar ice cap melting during the summertime by 2014."

Dude...why do you attempt to argue with me? It is painfully clear that you're completely clueless about what is going on in the world and I have proven time and time again that I am well informed. You are just proving to everyone that you are ignorant and a liar.

You claimed what Gore said was "the polar ice-caps would be completely melted in 2014".

Two keys to your lie is "ice caps" is plural and "could be" and "would be" have different meaning altogether.

:welcome:

Al Gore's Speech in Bali: Video and Nearly Complete Transcript

You claimed what Gore said was "the polar ice-caps would be completely melted in 2014".

Two keys to your lie is "ice caps" is plural and "could be" and "would be" have different meaning altogether.

There is only one polar ice cap chief. That was just a typo. The fact that you don't even realize that now just took your ignorance level to an entire unforeseen stratosphere...

:lmao:

I noticed you conveniently skipped over John Kerry's proclamation...

"Scientists project that the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013."

Let us know when you're willing to admit that you're both ignorant and a liar.

Damn BlindBoo - this is one of your worst days ever on USMB. You are completely and totally exposed for being astoundingly ignorant of the facts and a liar.

Sen. John Kerry says climate change is happening faster than we think. In an Aug. 31, 2009, op-ed in the Huffington Post, the Massachusetts Democrat wrote that the threat of climate change "is not an abstract concern for the future."

"It is already upon us and its effects are being felt worldwide, right now," he wrote. "Scientists project that the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013. Not in 2050, but four years from now. Make no mistake: catastrophic climate change represents a threat to human security, global stability, and — yes — even to American national security."

Even in your link to politifact said some scientist did predict that is was in the range of possibilities. Kerry nor Gore are scientists

Another fail on your part.

:spinner::spinner:

There is only one polar ice cap chief. That was just a typo. The fact that you don't even realize that now just took your ignorance level to an entire unforeseen stratosphere...

:lmao:

Sorry but you are mistaken There is an Ice Cap at each pole.

I noticed you conveniently skipped over John Kerry's proclamation...

"Scientists project that the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013."

Let us know when you're willing to admit that you're both ignorant and a liar.

Furthermore, Kerry and or Gore never authored a study on climate, they just politicized the bits and pieces they wanted to. But that is what politician and propagandist do isn't it?

Even in your link to politifact said some scientist did predict that is was in the range of possibilities. Kerry nor Gore are scientists

Another fail on your part
You're right Liar - they aren't. That's why they quoted "scientists" and "computer models". They got caught lying and now you've been caught lying. Makes sense though as lying is the hallmark of a progressive. You're credibility is completley shot junior.

Furthermore, Kerry and or Gore never authored a study on climate, they just politicized the bits and pieces they wanted to.
Whoo-hoo! You finally admitted that progressives are spreading propaganda when it comes to the farce known as "Global Warming".
But that is what politician and propagandist do isn't it?
No. No they don't. Well, Democrats do. And since you pledge blind obedience to Democrats, that's why you expect that. But every politician I ever supported didn't do any propaganda.

Furthermore, Kerry and or Gore never authored a study on climate, they just politicized the bits and pieces they wanted to.
Whoo-hoo! You finally admitted that progressives are spreading propaganda when it comes to the farce known as "Global Warming".
But that is what politician and propagandist do isn't it?
No. No they don't. Well, Democrats do. And since you pledge blind obedience to Democrats, that's why you expect that. But every politician I ever supported didn't do any propaganda.

Give us a short list of politicians you've supported. Name five.

Forum List

Back