So Much For The Lame Emoluments Argument

So those have what to do with this?
I know the DOJ threw out any remaining regs on the ADA today.

I didn't know the DOJ was synonymous with congress.

I'm pretty sure that isn't the end of the subject.

You first need to learn what an emolument is. It ain't connected to a retail business that Trump isn't even running.

again, Trump's whole connections between his political and business enterprises are murky, because he's not putting his business interests in a trust and he is making money off of them, such as charging the Secret Service for space in Trump Tower to protect his family.
Hey, dipshit. You mean like the Hildebeast and Junkyard Dog billing the Secret Service for their Chappy space?

Hey, dipshit. You mean like the Hildebeast and Junkyard Dog billing the Secret Service for their Chappy space?

"Best" way to defend the orange clown???...........Attack Hillary.!!!

These right wing morons are so fucking predictable.......LOL

Yeah, I'm sure you think that happened, but nowhere near what the SS is paying to rent golf carts from Trump at Mar-a-lago.

Why are you lying, his sons have no function in the government.
Sure you tell yourself that.
Yep, you're not very smart. LMAO

Being part of the government was the only argument Donald Jr had for all those russian meetings, and setting up a back channel thru Kislyak.

All done before the inauguration. Neither of his sons had any position beyond that date.

Being part of the government was the only argument Donald Jr had for all those russian meetings, and setting up a back channel thru Kislyak.

All done before the inauguration. Neither of his sons had any position beyond that date.

The Presidential transition act made them employees of the US government.

Hey dumb ass get in the present. The other idiot claims they are part of the government now. But they have never been more than volunteers even then.

Hey dumb ass get in the present. The other idiot claims they are part of the government now. But they have never been more than volunteers even then.

Donald Trump isn't keeping his salary, making him a volunteer in the white house. Does that mean Trump isn't part of the US government?

NOPE.

Donald Trump isn't keeping his salary, making him a volunteer in the white house. Does that mean Trump isn't part of the US government?

NOPE.

Run along child, I'm not going to play your game of semantics. Trump is president, deal with it.

The judge said it's a political argument that should be handled by politicians, God help us.

But U.S. District Judge George Daniels, an appointee of former President Bill Clinton, said the accusation is a political one that should be handled by Congress, not a courtroom.

"As the only political branch with the power to consent to violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause, Congress is the appropriate body to determine whether, and to what extent, Defendant's conduct unlawfully infringes on that power," Daniels wrote. "If Congress determines that an infringement has occurred, it is up to Congress to decide whether to challenge or acquiesce to Defendant's conduct. As such, this case presents a non-justiciable political question."

Judge tosses lawsuit accusing Trump of violating emoluments clause

Ok lefites there's an adequate supply of tissue in the bathroom. LMAO

I see the C grabber is vindicated??
Where did the judge say that?

NOPE.

Run along child, I'm not going to play your game of semantics. Trump is president, deal with it.

Not another C grabber rube who doesn't know the def of liberal??

The judge said it's a political argument that should be handled by politicians, God help us.

This is a simple issue of "standing". Courts long ruled that being a taxpayer, doesn't give you standing over government taxing or spending.

In law, standing or locus standi is the term for the ability of a party to demonstrate to the court sufficient connection to and harm from the law or action challenged to support that party's participation in the case.

But U.S. District Judge George Daniels, an appointee of former President Bill Clinton, said the accusation is a political one that should be handled by Congress, not a courtroom.

"As the only political branch with the power to consent to violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause, Congress is the appropriate body to determine whether, and to what extent, Defendant's conduct unlawfully infringes on that power," Daniels wrote. "If Congress determines that an infringement has occurred, it is up to Congress to decide whether to challenge or acquiesce to Defendant's conduct. As such, this case presents a non-justiciable political question."

Did you bother to read the first line of the OP?

Every Trump and Trump in-;law in the white house is a volunteer.

They're still government employees.

You might want to look up the definition of an employee. Law prohibits them form being employees without congressional consent.

Every Trump and Trump in-;law in the white house is a volunteer.

They're still government employees.

You might want to look up the definition of an employee. Law prohibits them form being employees without congressional consent.

Jared Kushner, Hope Hicks, John Kelly, Steve Bannon, Rience Priebus, Ivanka Trump, Michael Flynn and dozens more, were all government employees of the Trump white house, and none required congressional approval.

Check the constitution/.

Forum List

Back