So much non-existent vote fraud

Baltimore had it primaries decertified. Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified By State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities Maryland held its primary elections two weeks ago, but on Thursday, the State Board of Elections ordered the decertification of the Baltimore primary election results. The election results in Baltimore had been certified on Monday, but a precinct-by-precinct review of voter irregularities is now underway.
Read more at Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified By State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities

When its lib against lib vote fraud is suddenly easy to find
Voter fraud is NOT non existent.... voter fraud via impersonation of another person at the poling place is nearly non existent.

It's downright silly and ignorant or just simply partisan shenanigans on your part to bring up cases like this and say what you said about Dems.....

It's gvt issued photo id's that you all claim would stop fraud, voter impersonation fraud, which doesn't exist.

Would (or did) Gvt ID's stop what is going on there?
The answer is NO, NO, and NO.

You are stupid for thinking that your vote even matters and that includes the right wingers that cling to this fraudulent system of "gubermint" that is nothing but a corporate entity. I bet that you get all weepy eyed when you see the corporate banner that is the USA.INC flag....and that you get all "tingly" when the National Anthem is sung.........what a dupe....what a dope....sob, sob....sniffle, sniffle".......what a dumb ass.
so, do you think this whole election is a sham by the illuminati to make Americans think they have a savior in trump because of him bashing the establishment when he is really a plant to blow everything up? ;)

Who do you think JFK was talking about when he gave this speech in 1961?
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know"

Your ability to discern fact from fiction is typical and you deserve everything that is coming towards you and in spades......I would love to see you sitting on the curb with your little head in your hands asking "where is my beloved gubermint to protect me and provide me food for they are my god.....where are they?"....when the shit hits the fan because that shit storm is on it's way.....you are gonna be rocked and I just can't find it within myself to have pity for you....you made your bed and if you sleep shitty in it, it's no skin off of my nose. Me and those like me that prepared are not going to spare you a scrap of food because you were warned......I wouldn't sacrifice to take away from me and mine in order to preserve stupid pieces of shit like you....I would bury it in the ground before I would ever feed the likes of you.......bank on it.
about 17 years ago I came across a book called George HW Bush, The Unauthorized Biography.... have you read it? Well, it blew my mind.....a very difficult read....so complicated on how 'everything' intertwines....

I had to tell everyone I knew and cared about what I had read in this book....then, much like you I spent the next few years researching on my own.

I hate to sound like I am ripping off one of your favorite sayings but I know a lot more than you think I do... and I can empathize with your plight to ''get the word out'' so more people could be informed and we could try to change things, somehow... it's such an overwhelming feeling and need...

But eventually, I had to give it up, and go back to living life again because there was nothing that I single handedly could do...AND because the burden of knowing so much, was heavy and weighing me down, keeping me from living and from seeing the good, there was in my family and friends and coworkers and neighbors and church members surrounding me... time is even shorter than you think....

You did the right thing and you should never give up...yeah, the Bush family is garbage......they are globalist trash. I have no quit in me. I would rather die fighting than to simply give up and go along my merry way. I am fucking PISSED at what has been done to us....those on the left and right. I will never stop revealing the ugly truth. They will have to put a bullet in my head before that ever happens..I am just that fucking stubborn. Get back in the fight...I have got your back.

Baltimore had it primaries decertified. Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified By State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities Maryland held its primary elections two weeks ago, but on Thursday, the State Board of Elections ordered the decertification of the Baltimore primary election results. The election results in Baltimore had been certified on Monday, but a precinct-by-precinct review of voter irregularities is now underway.
Read more at Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified By State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities

Voter fraud is NOT non existent.... voter fraud via impersonation of another person at the poling place is nearly non existent.

It's downright silly and ignorant or just simply partisan shenanigans on your part to bring up cases like this and say what you said about Dems.....

It's gvt issued photo id's that you all claim would stop fraud, voter impersonation fraud, which doesn't exist.

Would (or did) Gvt ID's stop what is going on there?
The answer is NO, NO, and NO.
Of course IDs don't stop crooked election judges...not a reason not to have them

Nah, you are a "queer friendly" liberal with a touch of the lavender

If there's anything true about this day and age it's....

2 - Women like a man who knows how to dress well and comb his hair.
3 - Liberals see absolutely zero stigma or objectionability toward homosexuality, therefore have no need to hide it if they were gay.

Try to keep your insults no greater than 15 years stale, mkay?

I have had the fortune (or misfortune) of coming across so many liberal ass wipes that hide behind their keyboards as if they had something relevant to say. Honestly? The very same internet that protects liberal pieces of shit like you that deserve a kick in the ass also protects me from having to share the same airspace with your kind.....but yet? I am able to delve into the mindset of stupid fucks...such as yourself.....such is the miracle of the internet. Liberals turn my stomach...they are the feces of this country and I have nothing but disdain for them. On those off occasions that I come across one in my travels and they attempt to "school" me on the ways of liberalism? They walk away from the conversation with their asses kicked between their shoulder blades but better for the ass kicking....it's what I do and what I do extremely well....it's a gift.:dance:

*facepalm*

Don't look now, but you've just said that you too hide behind your computer to pretend to be a tough guy.

Baltimore had it primaries decertified. Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified by State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities Maryland held its primary elections two weeks ago, but on Thursday, the State Board of Elections ordered the decertification of the Baltimore primary election results. The election results in Baltimore had been certified on Monday, but a precinct-by-precinct review of voter irregularities is now underway.
Read more at Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified by State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities

But.....Baltimore is a democrat city......and the lefties here tell us that there is no such thing as voter fraud.....
Umm...not completely true. Recall the words of Truthmatters in here dozens and dozens of times insisting that voter fraud is real and rampant but only practiced by Republicans. Dimocrats, the nitwit always claimed, were pure as the driven snow on this issue.

Baltimore had it primaries decertified. Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified by State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities Maryland held its primary elections two weeks ago, but on Thursday, the State Board of Elections ordered the decertification of the Baltimore primary election results. The election results in Baltimore had been certified on Monday, but a precinct-by-precinct review of voter irregularities is now underway.
Read more at Baltimore, Maryland’s Primary Results Decertified by State Board, Provisional Ballots Found Not Counted, Other Irregularities

But.....Baltimore is a democrat city......and the lefties here tell us that there is no such thing as voter fraud.....
Umm...not completely true. Recall the words of Truthmatters in here dozens and dozens of times insisting that voter fraud is real and rampant but only practiced by Republicans. Dimocrats, the nitwit always claimed, were pure as the driven snow on this issue.

Isn't she the stupid oompa loompa who used to smear herself in her own dung because she was afraid of people breathing on her?

Morons on both sides will easily scream voter fraud just because they didn't get what they wanted. We're now in the pickle of trying to be reasonably diligent while pressing back against morons who are scared of the boogeyman.

Forum List

Back