So my wife dragged me to her 50 year high school reunion

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The things we do for love, It was like watching paint dry. 34 old boomers talking loudly at the same time in a room that had terrible acoustics, upstairs from a bar. The food was so full of salt, fat, and carbs it would give you instant diabetes or a stoke.

I did manage to entertain myself by watching people go into the Mexican drug house in the upstairs apartment across the street. Every few minutes a car would park across the street, a passenger would go into the building, then come back a couple minutes later out looking all nervous and shit.

Oh, and there was the retarded dancing dyke performing for the drunks on the sidewalk of the bar, while her fat, black girlfriend peered through the window. Are we having fun yet?

dyke.gif

The things we do for love, It was like watching paint dry. 34 old boomers talking loudly at the same time in a room that had terrible acoustics, upstairs from a bar. The food was so full of salt, fat, and carbs it would give you instant diabetes or a stoke.

I did manage to entertain myself by watching people go into the Mexican drug house in the upstairs apartment across the street. Every few minutes a car would park across the street, a passenger would go into the building, then come back a couple minutes later out looking all nervous and shit.

Oh, and there was the retarded dancing dyke performing for the drunks on the sidewalk of the bar, while her fat, black girlfriend peered through the window. Are we having fun yet?

View attachment 1022632

Well Galt, it beats watching vines grow and kill trees. I've been saving trees now going on 30 years, hubby said I have an obsession.
Is the video of the actual event?
Looks fun.

Well Galt, it beats watching vines grow and kill trees. I've been saving trees now going on 30 years, hubby said I have an obsession.
Is the video of the actual event?
Looks fun.

Yeah, the video was from last night. Even in a small town of 5k, we have our assorted weirdos, freaks, and people living under a bridge. We've even been inundated with illegals over the last two years.

Yeah, the video was from last night. Even in a small town of 5k, we have our assorted weirdos, freaks, an people living under a bridge. We've even been inundated with illegals over the last two years.
I just moved from the city of Denver to a smallish town in southern Utah (about 5 years ago) just to get away from “diversity.” But over the past year, I'm seeing lots of illegals from the southern border, as well as a bunch of Haitians. Time to look for a new haven, I suppose.

I just moved from the city of Denver to a smallish town in southern Utah (about 5 years ago) just to get away from “diversity.” But over the past year, I'm seeing lots of illegals from the southern border, as well as a bunch of Haitians. Time to look for a new haven, I suppose.

This is way up here in Wisconsin. I haven't seen any Haitians yet, but we sure have gained a shitload of little brown people from south of the border. Try finding jalapenos, cilantro, or tortillas on a Friday afternoon at Walmart. Good luck.

I just deleted my post, it's too easy to take off on a political rant now.
I've been trying to get these Elmer Fudd's to have a street dance for several years now, all they want to do is ride up and down the damn dirt road showing off their kubuta tractors!
Now those who haven't passed away are not in good shape.

I've been trying to get these Elmer Fudd's to have a street dance for several years now, all they want to do is ride up and down the damn dirt road showing off their kubuta tractors!

Elmer Fudds. :laughing0301:

Huh ... racing Kubota tractors sounds like my kinda fun.

You’ll never get away from them. They’re everywhere.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the demographics of my old junior high - in a heavily working class area of a liberal city. It is 3% white, 3% black, and 94% Hispanic. A good bet is that half the school is made of up of illegals and all on free meals.

I fear you may be right!! A cabin in the deepest forest may be my final destination.
Also, a few blocks from the 94% Hispanic junior high, they are building a new apartment building advertising 4-bedroom units, and right next to that is a gigantic laundromat going up. This is clearly designed for the illegals, who will bunch together 2 and 3 families per apartment.

Also, a few blocks from the 94% Hispanic junior high, they are building a new apartment building advertising 4-bedroom units, and right next to that is a gigantic laundromat going up. This is clearly designed for the illegals, who will bunch together 2 and 3 families per apartment.
yeah, Jews would never live in an apartment or do their clothes at a laundromat.

They're going to force “diversity” no matter what. It's their way or no way. I still believe in freedom of association and choosing the kind of civilization that best suits me. Social engineering is a dangerous club used against traditional Americans.

They're going to force “diversity” no matter what. It's their way or no way. I still believe in freedom of association and choosing the kind of civilization that best suits me. Social engineering is a dangerous club used against traditional Americans.
Diversity for diversity’s sake is rarely a positive, and usually a negative. I am sure that the caliber of the education at my junior high has plummeted, along with the surrounding property values, as half the kids have limited English proficiency and classes have to be dumbed down.

I feel sorry for the old-timers in the neighborhood - responsible, working class people who raised their kids there in the 1960s - and were counting on the equity in their paid-off homes to fund their assisted living costs. Now they’re in an area that looks like El Salvador, and their homes have decreased in value.

I went to my 50th reunion last month

I was surprised how old everyone else had become

50 year reunion. A chance to reconnect with all the hot girls from high school, and this time you might really have a shot with them. But who would want to at this point?

Forum List

Back