So No White House Representing The Victims Of The Beheading?

What's your point?

The point is, the white house sent more people to Ferguson to show their support for the fat black man that attacked the white cop and was justifiably shot.

That is the point.

Aha....

:rofl:

I do not understand. What is so funny?

Your utter ignorance, oh little angry owl.

You ought to keep on thinking you are intelligent. It amuses me. That, is funny.

Oh, are denying you are an idiot? I guess so.

The sad thing is that the story itself is horrible and I do believe it was an islamic execution and that man who did it should pay with his life.

And I do think that Pres. Obama should speak out against it.

But you are trying to damn our president for not doing something on your schedule. I have news for you: he is the President, you stupid fuckwad, and you are not. You are cheapening the story by trying to pin it on Obama in any way that you can.

So, all you accomplished with this thread was to show what a disgusting hack you are. In other words, what you are doing it backfiring on you.

The sad thing is that the story itself is horrible and I do believe it was an islamic execution and that man who did it should pay with his life.

And I do think that Pres. Obama should speak out against it.

But you are trying to damn our president for not doing something on your schedule. I have news for you: he is the President, you stupid fuckwad, and you are not. You are cheapening the story by trying to pin it on Obama in any way that you can.

So, all you accomplished with this thread was to show what a disgusting hack you are. In other words, what you are doing it backfiring on you.

Yeah, you are denying you are an idiot.

On my schedule? He came out right away about the thug Ferguson and a democrat governor came out and flat out said the cop was in the wrong and will be prosecuted.

The democratic party immediately put voters registration tables outside of the funeral of the thug. All well before any facts came out.

There are more than enough FACTS regarding the black N word that cut the fucking HEAD off of a woman. Same groups of people mind you that made comments about Ray Rice for punching his woman in the face. Yes, politicians even got involved with the Ray Rice situation. This N word muslim piece of smelly shit cut the fucking head off of an innocent woman. AN ACTUAL GENTLE PERSON, unlike what was being pushed by the race baiting media regarding Michael Brown. As more facts came out, starting with him pulling a strong arm robbery and abusing a poor 5 foot tall immigrant, we started see certain politicians starting to distance themselves.

Not after the narrative had been pushed, and there is still discord in that state and in that area. You see the N words that shot at the cop last night in St Louis?

No? Did not make it to MSNBC?

From last night....

Ferguson police officer shot in arm after chasing suspect
Ferguson police officer shot in arm after chasing suspect KMOV.com St. Louis

Authorities responded to a call for an officer shot in north St. Louis County late Saturday night.

St. Louis County Police reported a male police officer from Ferguson was doing routine patrol around 9:10 p.m. in the 1000 block of Smith Avenue when he spotted an unknown male in the back of the Ferguson Community Center.

Police said the officer got out of his vehicle to see why the man was there. The suspect fled and the officer followed on foot.

Officials said during the pursuit the suspect turned toward the officer with a handgun and began firing shots. The officer was hit in the left arm. Police say the officer returned fire but there is no indication that the suspect was struck. The suspect then fled the scene.

The officer was taken to a hospital and is expected to be okay, however, an official condition has not been released.

"[The suspect] returned with fire and the officer was able to block it with his arm," said St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, "The officer said he was able to get a couple of shots off. We have no indication that [the suspect] was shot."

-----------

Amazing how fucking manipulated you are, and I would think a person who espouses that they are so intelligent would be offended by being used as such a pawn.

Not only are you not offended by the insidious exploits of the democratic party, you deny that it even happens.

Not only are you ignorant, but you are a straight up fucking moron.

i-d20729cf9e0d847cadd13df24cc9eedc-rodney-dangerfield-picture-01.jpg

The issue is no gun was used, the perp was Muslim and he was black, law enforcement was not involved in the killing.

Those seem to be the elements that are missing for the White House to respond.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
The issue is no gun was used, the perp was Muslim and he was black, law enforcement was not involved in the killing.

Those seem to be the elements that are missing for the White House to respond.

Well true, but to be even more specific. There was a gun used. It was used to save the second WHITE WOMAN from getting her head cut off by a BLACK MAN with a knife.

Trust this. The main stream will get away from this fast. Not only does it not fit any narrative that the morons push on us on a daily basis from race to guns, but it also sheds more light on the fact the war on terrorism is far from over as Obama had claimed after killing bin laden.

The reason they call it is workplace incident is because the word terror attack is toxic to the administration.

We are one month away from a very crucial election and this president is trying to rally his moron base. Like the stat asshole for example.

What's your point?

The point is, the white house sent more people to Ferguson to show their support for the fat black man that attacked the white cop and was justifiably shot.

That is the point.
Barry and Holder trying desperately behind closed doors on how to spin it all so their base will buy the work place violence meme. They are needing ways to help the media minimize the terrorist act, instead of calling it what it is: Muslim jihadist/ Murder in the First degree!

What's your point?

That is the point.
Barry and Holder trying desperately behind closed doors on how to spin it all so their base will buy the work place violence meme. They are needing ways to help the media minimize the terrorist act, instead of calling it what it is: Muslim jihadist/ Murder in the First degree!
Well, I think the White House reaction in this matter is proportionate to the Ferguson affair. In this case the White House didn't inflame the mood of the people by taking a low profile and saying nothing. And in Ferguson, Oblame-o kept a lid on the violatile situation by calling out the National Guard, 2796 FBI agents, Holder, Reverend Al, Reverend Jessee and MSMBC. Things got evened out, by gawd. Oh, and both were workplace violence.

Forum List

Back