So, Now A Baker In LongwoodFlorida Is Being Threatened For NOT Baking Cake.

Simple question for the left here how many of you who support the baker in the Op right not to bake anti gay cakes also supported the Christian bakers right not bake pro gay cakes? For those who have supported both I applaud you for those who only support the side they agree with your hypocrisy has been acknlowdeged now please STFU.
I think that PA laws could go away....and I wonder why the Right is spending all its time crying about them and the gays instead of constructively working to repeal those laws....they've been around for decades.

Simple question for the left here how many of you who support the baker in the Op right not to bake anti gay cakes also supported the Christian bakers right not bake pro gay cakes? For those who have supported both I applaud you for those who only support the side they agree with your hypocrisy has been acknlowdeged now please STFU.
I think that PA laws could go away....and I wonder why the Right is spending all its time crying about them and the gays instead of constructively working to repeal those laws....they've been around for decades.

You need awareness of why those public accomodation laws are wrong.....and this might be the start point to do that...if you own a business, it is your property....and in a free country you can do with your own property as you want......

That includes serving or not serving whoever you want...in a free country, the market will correct any injustice.....money does not discriminate.......

I wonder why the left is spending so much time condemning and villifying people who don't want to particapte in or be part of a gay marriage.

Remember....jim crow only lasted because it was enforced by the government......against the free market....

Eat some cake!!!

KmnyV.jpg

I wonder why the left is spending so much time condemning and villifying people who don't want to particapte in or be part of a gay marriage.

It goes back to the frog and the scorpion crossing the river........it is the lefties nature to want to force and control other people..........

Zander...please....that is not the way to debate the issue......

Thank you for trying to keep things civil here, 2aguy. I entered this thread and one of the first things I see is that 'cake' :laugh: not a great start.

Can someone post some of the actual threats to the bakery, so I can be outraged.

Hmmm...the government has leveled a fine of over 100,000 dollars, threatened prison and forced sensitivity training.........is that enough.....?

You need awareness of why those public accomodation laws are wrong.....and this might be the start point to do that...if you own a business, it is your property....and in a free country you can do with your own property as you want......

That includes serving or not serving whoever you want...in a free country, the market will correct any injustice.....money does not discriminate.......
Fine....so get them repealed. That's how it's done. 0

Fine....so get them repealed. That's how it's done. 0

yes it is....till then.....we educate people about the Freedom of Religion enshrined in our constitution......and explain it.....again....till people finally get it.......

Can someone post some of the actual threats to the bakery, so I can be outraged.

here you go....

Christian bakers face government wrath for refusing to make cake for gay wedding Fox News

A previous version of this column stated that the Kleins could face a fine of at least $200,000. However, an attorney for the bakers says the actual amount is at least $150,000.

And if they refuse to pay the fine...jail.......

I was talking about bakery called Cut the Cake from the OP.

2aguy, please stay focused.

here you go....

Christian bakers face government wrath for refusing to make cake for gay wedding Fox News

A previous version of this column stated that the Kleins could face a fine of at least $200,000. However, an attorney for the bakers says the actual amount is at least $150,000.

Yeah....keep up the tude why don't you........see what happens....

here you go....

Okay, tough guy, what will happen? Oh right, nothin'.

"if you used a little thought you would realize we are the side that doesn't want to force private businesses to do things they don't want to do.." Like blacks, or whites, or Mexicans, or Jews, or gays, or KKK, or whatever.

Guess again, socons. Won't stand. And you will do nothing about it. Ese.

here you go....

Okay, tough guy, what will happen? Oh right, nothin'.

I am polite to those who are polite to me....I won't be as polite to assholes and morons....we'll see what happens....

Forum List

Back