So now a simple accusation true or false can jail Trump

This is outright election interference. On his list of restrictions it says he can't make any false statements??? WTF??? False is more often than not a partisan opinion and nothing more. So the moment he says something somebody doesn't like all they have to do is call it a lie and he's gone .... The left has let a genie out of the bottle that cannot be controlled or even harnessed.
Trump chose to run while under indictment.
He could and should have dropped out

He must abide by the terms of his parole

This will bite them in the ass sooner or later the same way Harry Reid's mistake bit them in the ass. But they're so caught up in the moment of salivary self-satisfaction that they simply cannot control themselves. This is no longer just about Trump; It's about the evolution of the political machine from a democratic system to a fascist one. Expect to see political rivals arrested and locked up in the near future simply for being political rivals and not just Republicans.

I completely agree with your comments, especially about it not being about Trump specifically, it's about anyone that challenges them and their corruption and the status quo they have established. And they will do it to the next candidate that comes and has the same following and support that Trump has that says they will go after corruption. I just don't share your optimism that they will pay any price for any of it, I think we are past that point, if it ever bites them in the ass, it will be far, far down the road, if ever.

Yes, the Dems are preventing the Pubs trying to create an authoritarian state, justoffal.

Truth-in-politics is the new standard. Wow! No, George Costanza mealie-mouthies allowed.

It's not going to be this way forever. Remember, Reagan and Trump were also elected too.

Wish I shared your optimism, but after the 2020 election and the fraud that occurred, no one is getting elected that the 'powers that be' don't want to get elected. There will be no one to stop their corruption and abuse of power, it's blatantly out in the open right now with the 'media' and leftist dolts supporting them, there is no one left to stop them.

Wish I shared your optimism, but after the 2020 election and the fraud that occurred, no one is getting elected that the 'powers that be' don't want to get elected. There will be no one to stop their corruption and abuse of power, it's blatantly out in the open right now with the 'media' and leftist dolts supporting them, there is no one left to stop them.
2020 was the most fair and honest election in history

Multiple recounts, audits and court challenges confirmed it

I still believe the system works. It has flaws and was compromised in 2020 by people who understood those flaws. But the electoral system still works if the states can enact measured to beef up the integrity of it.

Oh bullshit....there's nothing judicial here. This is bench Tyranny.... It's a very big mistake...This is one genie they should never have disturbed. This cannot either be controlled or stopped now that it's in motion. VERY VERY STUPID MOVE. Another Harry Reid moment.
Democrats are not known for seeing beyond the immediate here and now.

Your Orange Baboon-God needs to keep his mouth shut... when it comes to his angst against those prosecuting him at-law.

No WONDER you MAGA Brown Shirts Red Caps are worried... Teflon Don keeping his mouth shut? Somebody call Guiness. :auiqs.jpg:
Boy, am I glad we don't have any of those around, they sound scary.

2020 was the most fair and honest election in history
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

I can’t think of an occasion when a political candidate was the victim of a gag order.
How about a common or white collar accused criminal? You make too much of political implications. A common white collar criminal is all he is, whether you love him through some non-evaluative cult attachment or not. Your political angle will not save him from prosecution.

Trump will be prosecuted, and the Judges will not permit him to use the political campaign trail as a bully pulpit to browbeat witnesses, government officials, and Judges. He will sit in jail before he is allowed to do that.

This is outright election interference. On his list of restrictions it says he can't make any false statements??? WTF??? False is more often than not a partisan opinion and nothing more. So the moment he says something somebody doesn't like all they have to do is call it a lie and he's gone .... The left has let a genie out of the bottle that cannot be controlled or even harnessed.
Where on the list does it say that?

Do you have a link to the list, by any chance?

Forum List

Back