So now a simple accusation true or false can jail Trump

I agree. You suck. You are a Trumper Cultist to be sure. There is nothing to indicate accusation true or false can jail (premise of the thread) your godfather trump. You have no faith in the system, or the courts, as it has been destroyed not by the government or "the system" of the "deep state", but by your Kool-Aid serving leader. If there is an accusation, it will undoubtedly be backed up by text, video and witnesses, before he is jailed pretrial, so take a Midal or a Pamprin and get hold of yourself. We do not feel your pain.

And here's another one, can't see the forest for the trees, and thinks it's all about 'Trump'. 🤡

Gag orders have been used and enforced for a long time. I doubt you will sell lack of ability to impose and enforce court ordered requirement to an appellate. Good luck to ya, though.
Unless the gag order itself violates the Constitutional rights of an individual, as this one does.

I am worried. The most recently turned STATE GOVT in COL NV AZ VA GA WI PA MI into willing COUP participants. They did nothing after 2020 and are doing little after 2022.

With already lost West and East Costs.........count the EV. I know. I suck. I'm a doomer.

You're not a doomer, you're a realist, what you stated is the exact truth.

Selling it is even worse, your party/cult is guilty of all three. You just choose to turn a blind eye cause you don't have a brain.

They were?

Maybe if you provide some evidence we can prosecute them too

Unless the gag order itself violates the Constitutional rights of an individual, as this one does.
I doubt is violates any Constitutional rights. It actually has nothing about lying. Being a lying c#cksucker is legal under the constitution, as Donny is well aware and historically takes advantage of. It basically prevents him from talking to or intimidating/influencing other defendants, or inciting trump cultist against people involved in the case. So, he doesn't get to rile up the herd, as on Jan 6. Big deal. I doubt his lawyers want him speaking out on the subject either.

I doubt is violates any Constitutional rights. It actually has nothing about lying. Being a lying c#cksucker is legal under the constitution, as Donny is well aware and historically takes advantage of. It basically prevents him from talking to or intimidating/influencing other defendants, or inciting trump cultist against people involved in the case. So, he doesn't get to rile up the herd, as on Jan 6. Big deal. I doubt his lawyers want him speaking out on the subject either.
Couldn't care less as it will all be thrown out anyway.

I am worried. The most recently turned STATE GOVT in COL NV AZ VA GA WI PA MI into willing COUP participants. They did nothing after 2020 and are doing little after 2022.

With already lost West and East Costs.........count the EV. I know. I suck. I'm a doomer.
So why did these States whose Republicans lost their power, vote them out of power?

Figure that out and change their ways to meet who they represent's will, and republicans can take power again....

They were?

Maybe if you provide some evidence we can prosecute them too

A corrupt politburo such as we have right now doesn't prosecute itself, get real.

That would have been like the Nazi's prosecuting themselves for war crimes. When have you ever heard of a corrupt government prosecuting itself? Can you name any?

Actually an indicted felon loses certain constitutional rights. Such as limiting their travel, by confiscating their passport.

A corrupt politburo such as we have right now doesn't prosecute itself, get real.

That would have been like the Nazi's prosecuting themselves for war crimes. When have you ever heard of a corrupt government prosecuting itself? Can you name any?
These Dims keep pretending that our government isn't thoroughly corrupt, and they expect us to believe it as well.

They don't get it.... They are setting a precedent that will be used by others.
So his followers are complaining because he cannot lie. Trump can say anything he wants as long as it truthful. Which probably means he has nothing to say.

But fear not there are many who will speak for him

So his followers are complaining because he cannot lie. Trump can say anything he wants as long as it truthful. Which probably means he has nothing to say.

But fear not there are many who will speak for him
Everything is a lie to an accuser....

So now its election interference when Trump broke the law.? So Trump has been indicted on election interference and his supports cry that the government is doing election interference.

Trump broke the law when he sent his minions to stop the certification of the election which is the law of the land. That is election interference. Yet they say nothing.

Trump broke the law when he refused to return classified documents. Instead he decided to keep them in his home. He then bragged about it to his guests

Break the law then go to court.

In court you can be found guilty

Still Trump probably can still run for office. You guys just need to vote for him. Trump made his decisions and now he has to live with them.

The rest of us won't.

Forum List

Back