So Now All Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists? Even Blacks And Hispanics?

i would love to meet a black person who has been declared a white supremacist.
Posted a funny Dave Chappelle video, but deleted it as it might offend some... You ought not be tempting us to post Dave Chappelle comedy... LOL

All right wingers are racist

and

All left wingers are baby killers

:rolleyes:

It's a 'shame game' often played in society... using political parties.... to bring others in line or to have a whole party you can hate.... or in hopes of them going against the racists in their party or to try to set them straight, or...so that they are not welcomed in their party,

or to bring left wingers to be against the pro choicers etc.... or to demean them and have a whole party, they can hate....

It's ashame that racist cause so much trouble for the rest of us in this country who aren't racist. Sad situation really.

i wonder how all of the dead people who voted for Trump feel about this

So now we are all "White Supremacists" if we are Trump Supporters/or voted for Donald Trump. That seems to be the newest trend all of a sudden, well being Trump is between 50 and 52% approval. But wait, does this mean that all the millions of black people who love Trump are now White Supremacists? :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_think:
And all Hispanics and Lesbians who support Trump are also White Supremacists?
What happen to just calling them racists?
:5_1_12024:
This is why the left is in panic mode. The racism screams are falling on deaf ears.

Strawmen don't tend to have loud voices.
And you’re one of the driest and weakest. You holler race about everything. Normal people get tired of it and you’ve reduced the word to nothing.

Oh do I now.

---------------- Link? Quote? Anything?

hmmmm guess not.

So Now All Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists? Even Blacks And Hispanics?

That's what the media wants us to believe....isn't that sad?...
"Media?" I think you mean the democrat propaganda wing.

So now we are all "White Supremacists" if we are Trump Supporters/or voted for Donald Trump. That seems to be the newest trend all of a sudden, well being Trump is between 50 and 52% approval. But wait, does this mean that all the millions of black people who love Trump are now White Supremacists? :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_think:
This is why the left is in panic mode. The racism screams are falling on deaf ears.

And you’re one of the driest and weakest. You holler race about everything. Normal people get tired of it and you’ve reduced the word to nothing.

Oh do I now.

hmmmm guess not.
Plenty of links. I don’t need to find them while you post in your white/ black/ rainbow hood of anything and everything you disagree with is racist. You are exactly who I meant.

Posted a funny Dave Chappelle video, but deleted it as it might offend some... You ought not be tempting us to post Dave Chappelle comedy... LOL

Never delete comedy. Dave Chappelle is a genius.
Nobody who isn't a target of that genius would have cause for 'offense'.

Oh do I now.

hmmmm guess not.
Plenty of links. I don’t need to find them while you post in your white/ black/ rainbow hood of anything and everything you disagree with is racist. You are exactly who I meant.

So .............. you can't find any links. You have no quotes. You have no balls.

What a surprise. I just fell on the floor.

Check with your proctologist. He should be able to locate where you're pulling that from.
It might hurt. A lot.

Some are tards.

Their next move foreseeably could be, based on up to date Leftist strategy, APA classification of white supremacy as a mental disorder. One manifested in early stages by a tendency to object to Democratic party platforms or violate memes of political correctness. Taken in concert with Russia collusion, I wonder how many of us Americans would remain free come 2020 of mental wards and political prisons?

Oh do I now.

hmmmm guess not.

WTF, you need a link explaining that you're the driest, weakest, race baiter...trust us, we wouldn't lie to you.

Who is saying that?

No one.

It has now gotten so bad that the wild, whacko left are calling black conservates, "White Supremacists". Who could make these things up?

Left-Wing Mob Interrupts Candace Owens’ Breakfast With Primal Screams
JOHN SEXTONPosted at 1:01 pm on August 6, 2018

Earlier, Ed wrote about Twitter coming after Candace Owens for quoting NY Times hire Sarah Jeong’s tweets (but replacing the word “white” with “Jewish”). Twitter apologized after realizing they had helped make Owens’ point. But Owens was involved in some more drama this morning. She and fellow Turning Point USA leader Charlie Kirk were having breakfast at a cafe in Philadelphia when they were surrounded by a screeching mob.

The sequence of events here isn’t entirely clear but it doesn’t really matter. As you can see in this clip, Kirk and Owens are inside the restaurant and some of the protesters are inside screaming at them. When they head outside a small mob is chanting and giving them the finger. The protesters, who appear to be mostly young, white women, chant “F**k white supremacy.” Someone with a bullhorn is yelling in Candace Owens ear and she tells that person to back off. And then the protesters begin primal screaming as loud as they can. The look on Owens’ face is priceless.

[...]

Left-wing mob interrupts Candace Owens' breakfast with primal screams

All 10 of them?

Progressives are getting more and more desperate and it is showing in their bizarre behavior getting even more bizarre! Who would have imagined that it could get worse?

See post 36.

All right wingers are racist

and

All left wingers are baby killers

:rolleyes:

It's a 'shame game' often played in society... using political parties.... to bring others in line or to have a whole party you can hate.... or in hopes of them going against the racists in their party or to try to set them straight, or...so that they are not welcomed in their party,

or to bring left wingers to be against the pro choicers etc.... or to demean them and have a whole party, they can hate....
It's not the left who defends the right of Republicans to shoot babies.

Progressives are getting more and more desperate and it is showing in their bizarre behavior getting even more bizarre! Who would have imagined that it could get worse?

See post 36.
Do you see the difference between having classified material on your server that someone probably sent you and giving SECRET material to America's enemies in the Oval Office? One is way worse than the other. And anyone with a server has no real control over what someone sent them.

Reports: Trump Gave Classified Info To Russians During White House Visit

Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

Forum List

Back