So Now All Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists? Even Blacks And Hispanics?

It's not the left who defends the right of Republicans to shoot babies.

Abortions

Fetus-S.jpg

So now we are all "White Supremacists" if we are Trump Supporters/or voted for Donald Trump. That seems to be the newest trend all of a sudden, well being Trump is between 50 and 52% approval. But wait, does this mean that all the millions of black people who love Trump are now White Supremacists? :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_think:
And all Hispanics and Lesbians who support Trump are also White Supremacists?
What happen to just calling them racists?
:5_1_12024:
This is why the left is in panic mode. The racism screams are falling on deaf ears.

Strawmen don't tend to have loud voices.
Yet...you heard well enough to respond. Again. As usual. With a snarky reply.

Do you see the difference between having classified material on your server that someone probably sent you and giving SECRET material to America's enemies in the Oval Office? One is way worse than the other. And anyone with a server has no real control over what someone sent them.

Reports: Trump Gave Classified Info To Russians During White House Visit

Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

What malarkey.

As you know, all correspondence from or to any government employee belongs to the government. The Clinton Cabal intentionally established a secret, private server whereby they could conceal all their correspondence from the State Department.

If you don't, you should know that the President of the United States, whoever it might be, has the unlimited authority to declassify anything.

If you want to accuse a President of disclosing top secret information to foreign agents you should be looking into former President Bill Clinton made our rocket guidance systems and motor systems available to China. Prior to those disclosures, China could hardly hit the Pacific Ocean with their rockets. Today they can knock out satellites.

So now we are all "White Supremacists" if we are Trump Supporters/or voted for Donald Trump. That seems to be the newest trend all of a sudden, well being Trump is between 50 and 52% approval. But wait, does this mean that all the millions of black people who love Trump are now White Supremacists? :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_think:

Perhaps you would be so kind as to point out to us which pollsters has Trump at a 50%-52% approval rating?
Heck...even Rasmussen has him less than 50%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL...Trumpbots.

We are done here...have a nice day.

BTW...I am neither Rep nor Dem. But I do DESPISE Trump as POTUS.

Last edited:
This is why the left is in panic mode. The racism screams are falling on deaf ears.

Yet...you heard well enough to respond. Again. As usual. With a snarky reply.

With a calling out of the OP's fallacy. That's what they pay me the big bucks for. Easy gig too.

There are many Bros and sisters on the site, and you have not idea just how many times they are referred as racists. Has to be the subject they are writing on I guess.

Black and hispanic Trump supporters are stupid. Like Jews who supported Nazi’s during their rise.
I just checked and I am the same as when I was born, almost.

what about Bruce Jenner? is he a white racist, white nationalist bigot male?

Trump approval among Blacks and Hispanics is increasing....so does that make them "White" blacks, and "White" hispanics?

i would love to meet a black person who has been declared a white supremacist.
Talk to any black cop, douchbag
Obama's legacy. For eight years, if you didn't agree with Obama's confused, anti-America agenda, you were a racist. No discussion. No debate. You. Are. A. Racist. Period. It got old and worn out after hearing it for eight years 24/7.

The leftists still haven't found a new song.

The only good thing Obama did was make the race card into a joke. Anyone throwing it these days does as good as holding a sign saying "I'm an idiot. I can't think for myself. I'm unable to debate at the adult level."

iu

iu

Pogo's Law kicks in, post Six. Not even a real thread and they're already going "b-but.. but O'bama!"

:itsok:

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I've been told that any Trump supporter is a racist, and that's good enough for me! Never question anything. That's my motto!

And you’re one of the driest and weakest. You holler race about everything. Normal people get tired of it and you’ve reduced the word to nothing.

Oh do I now.

---------------- Link? Quote? Anything?

hmmmm guess not.

WTF, you need a link explaining that you're the driest, weakest, race baiter...trust us, we wouldn't lie to you.

You also wouldn't be able to document it.

Oops, never mind, you're way ahead of me. Looka all them quotes not there. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about.

Wimps. :gay:

How many times here have I heard the contards say that all Democrats are racists.

Even though the vast majority of African Americans, Hispanics, and Lesbians all vote Democrat.

Trump's approval rating among African Americans is 12-13%.

Forum List

Back