So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

... does that mean Trump supporters will be less likely to say the election was stolen, if she wins?

I say: No.

No, she just needs to keep her campaign in deep blue cities and continue to pay music artists to give free concert.

She has the funds, so she can continue to this, assuming one of the V.P choices actually decides they'd like to work under her.

No, she just needs to keep her campaign in deep blue cities and continue to pay music artists to give free concert.

She has the funds, so she can continue to this, assuming one of the V.P choices actually decides they'd like to work under her.
She may turn out to be a very good president. She will probably do the work and stay on point instead of having rallies for 4 years and talking for 90 minutes every day. I think her ego is healthy. She's not so needy.

You're in denial

She may turn out to be a very good president. She will probably do the work and stay on point instead of having rallies for 4 years and talking for 90 minutes every day. I think her ego is healthy. She's not so needy.

Is that why she has a 92% turnover rate and her only policy to help struggling Americans is abortion?

I don't care who is helping her behind the scenes, she is going up against some serious leaders who have large targets. She will have to decide on how to respond if a nuke is sent to the U.S, or to Israel, S Korea, Ukraine or if China invades Taiwan. The leaders of this nation know that no matter who is behind her, she has to make the final decision.

My instincts tell me that they are just praying that she wins, while they keep poisoning America and flooding the U.S with low skilled labour. You have a $35T and counting debt, it increased $1T every six months under Biden.

We're all in deep trouble but we pretend it's fine.

Forum List

Back