So, now we have BHAZ at St. John's Church?

CC - Bootney can't even realize that by going and shooting people for their beliefs, he is
violating their 1st Amendment rights and denying them Due Process. Both of which are
totally un-Constitutional and un-American, making Bootney the traitor he is looking for.
Oh the IRONY!

You mad, Bro? LOL

Day camp for quasi militants.
and you see nothing wrong with what the mob is doing ? so anybody should be able to take over city blocks ?

Not sure what the mob is doing....

I am sure the constant anger from the right wing is not the solution.
It's fear, not anger, fear.

Nope...anger. Fear have caused the anger. Fear of being replaced and marginalized is causing the anger. But it's pure anger which leads to hatred and bomb mailings.
I'm not proposing that we engage in any kind of chickenshit mail bombs.

I want a full blown armed, stand-up fight, fair and square.

Oden requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand. Dead commie or Valhalla.
This is the unbridled anger I'm talking about. Wanting to shoot someone for no reason.

Its a right wing disease.
I never said I wanted to shoot someone for no reason.

I wanna shoot them because they are communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers trying to overthrow government and use it to confiscate the means of production. They deserve to fucking die.

Communism is the philosophy of theft, the religion of envy. I basically want to rid the world of thieves.

KACFM

Unbridled anger...so pathetic.
CC has Unbridled empathy for people who destroy property and beat up people...so pathetic.

Not in the least. I can understand why there is anger from blacks when they see Amber Guyger get 10 years for murder of an umarmed black man in his own house and the George Floyd inciden, and the Sandra Bland incident, and the incident in SC where a cop shot a fleeing suspect in the back and then placed a weapon next to his corpse. These are the people who are supposed to protect and serve...not harass and kill. I know you don't see it but its there. All to pity you more.

What isn't understandable is that you guys have been telling us for 3 years that you're "winning", "draining the swamp", crushing the deep state, etc... And this is on top of the white privilege you'll swear doesn't exist. Yet given all of this winning and privilige, you're still homicidal jerks who won't even admit that you're homicidal jerks; it's only "what about ______". As I said; so pathetic.
Amber Guyger get 10 years for murder of an umarmed black man
See, this is the problem. Most of you leftists are dumbasses when it comes to any aspect of criminal law.

Murder?

Here are the elements of murder a prosecutor must prove:

• Mens rea (evil mind): evil intent; the more evil the mind, the more intent.
  • Actus reus (wrongful act): the act was purposeful.
  • Concurrence: intent and act must be simultaneous.
  • Causation: act and intent must work together to be the cause.
  • Harm: act and intent must be the cause of actual harm.
So tell me, Perry Mason, what was the mens rea?

Once you figured that out, you can explain the concurrence.

CC - Bootney can't even realize that by going and shooting people for their beliefs, he is
violating their 1st Amendment rights and denying them Due Process. Both of which are
totally un-Constitutional and un-American, making Bootney the traitor he is looking for.
Oh the IRONY!
That's funny. These motherfucking ass wipes are going around killing people for their beliefs.

I'm assuming you advocate for "hate crimes.". That is punishing thought.

You have no problem shut down first amendment rights of people with whom you disagree.

You use the constitution as both a sword and a shield.

If you and your ilk choose to wad up the constitution and throw it in the trash, then I choose to pick up my weapon and go to work. If you and your ilk choose lawlessness and insurrection, I will respond in kind.

Perhaps you have forgotten the purpose of society. It is nothing more than a truce. It is an agreement between humans to compete without killing or stealing from each other.

You and your commie brothers want us to maintain the truce while you work around it unobstructed and unopposed.

:dunno:

You mad, Bro? LOL

and you see nothing wrong with what the mob is doing ? so anybody should be able to take over city blocks ?

Nope...anger. Fear have caused the anger. Fear of being replaced and marginalized is causing the anger. But it's pure anger which leads to hatred and bomb mailings.

Oden requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand. Dead commie or Valhalla.
This is the unbridled anger I'm talking about. Wanting to shoot someone for no reason.

I wanna shoot them because they are communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers trying to overthrow government and use it to confiscate the means of production. They deserve to fucking die.

Communism is the philosophy of theft, the religion of envy. I basically want to rid the world of thieves.

KACFM

CC has Unbridled empathy for people who destroy property and beat up people...so pathetic.

Not in the least. I can understand why there is anger from blacks when they see Amber Guyger get 10 years for murder of an umarmed black man in his own house and the George Floyd inciden, and the Sandra Bland incident, and the incident in SC where a cop shot a fleeing suspect in the back and then placed a weapon next to his corpse. These are the people who are supposed to protect and serve...not harass and kill. I know you don't see it but its there. All to pity you more.

What isn't understandable is that you guys have been telling us for 3 years that you're "winning", "draining the swamp", crushing the deep state, etc... And this is on top of the white privilege you'll swear doesn't exist. Yet given all of this winning and privilige, you're still homicidal jerks who won't even admit that you're homicidal jerks; it's only "what about ______". As I said; so pathetic.
you're still homicidal jerks who won't even admit that you're homicidal jerks;
Who exactly is a homicidal jerk?

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

Oh, she probably means me.

it is clear that she does not understand human nature. She also does not understand the function and purpose of society.

Humans are naturally at war with each other. They naturally kill each other and steal from each other.

Society is a truce.

These ass licking mongrels for whom she has sympathy, have taken the truce and thrown in the trash. They are the ones who are breaching the general societal agreement. Not me.

If the truce is over for them, it is over for us too, and we are not the people with whom to fuck (how's that for grammar?)!!!

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

The Coast Guard guy who was making a hit list; for one.

You can see on that thread your fellow blobbers celebrating the white nationalist and of course making light of it.

You can find this sort of support on nearly every thread involving politically motivated murders.

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

it is clear that she does not understand human nature. She also does not understand the function and purpose of society.

Humans are naturally at war with each other. They naturally kill each other and steal from each other.

Society is a truce.

These ass licking mongrels for whom she has sympathy, have taken the truce and thrown in the trash. They are the ones who are breaching the general societal agreement. Not me.

If the truce is over for them, it is over for us too, and we are not the people with whom to fuck (how's that for grammar?)!!!

Well, no but thanks for making my point for me.

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

You can see on that thread your fellow blobbers celebrating the white nationalist and of course making light of it.

You can find this sort of support on nearly every thread involving politically motivated murders.
Who started the shit?

Who ended the truce?

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

Society is a truce.

Well, no but thanks for making my point for me.
What is your point?

That your ilk or those with whom you sympathize have breached the societal truce?

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

I guess that explains why 90% of Blacks who came to NYS in the 1950s are still living in the same conditions.
I guess that explains why those very same 90% accomplished zip when Obama was president for 8 years.
The Germans, Irish and Italians all went through the same prejudice and managed to find a professional niche.

Your excuses and Trump comments are worth zip.

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

I guess that explains why 90% of Blacks who came to NYS in the 1950s are still living in the same conditions.
I guess that explains why those very same 90% accomplished zip when Obama was president for 8 years.
The Germans, Irish and Italians all went through the same prejudice and managed to find a professional niche.

Your excuses and Trump comments are worth zip.
Meh. What do you Jews know about prejudice?

:laugh:

You mad, Bro? LOL

But the constant anger from the Left Wing is the solution?

Nah...there is never an excuse for violence or threatening violence. Morons on all sides in this matter. But usually the left doesn't mail bombs to people, threaten ethnic cleansing, run over political opponents to the cheers of fellow right wing loons.
If true, now you know why!

" Numerous people arrested in DC for the disgraceful vandalism of the magnificent Statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St John’s Church across the street. 10 years in prison under the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act. Beware! "- Trump
Once Trump went to St. Johns it has to be destroyed.

You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

the over 500 whites killed last yr by the cops dont feel privileged .

homisidal
You mad, Bro? LOL

KACFM

homicidal jerks ?? it wasnt whites that shot dozens of blacks over the weekend .

Forum List

Back