So obama @23 Americans died from an act of war..

I wish he would use this as an excuse to declare war on Russia. It would give Russia a great excuse for American regime change. obama has to have a clue that most Americans wouldn't exactly be on his side.

obama will do nothing because the plane was shot down by his nazi buddies in Kiev. It was not deliberately shot down by Russia.

Huh? Someone attacked America?

Oh, you mean the Americans, on a Malaysian plane, flying over....whats that country called....oh yeah, NOT AMERICA.

You fucking retards wanna go to war with every country where an American citizen is killed?

I wish he would use this as an excuse to declare war on Russia. It would give Russia a great excuse for American regime change. obama has to have a clue that most Americans wouldn't exactly be on his side.

obama will do nothing because the plane was shot down by his nazi buddies in Kiev. It was not deliberately shot down by Russia.

Wow, Rootin for Putin. What kind of fucking putz says shit like that?. :dev3:

You're not only stupid, you're totally insane.

To be fair, the only thing he can do is attempt to cripple them economically. There is no military option.

That's not even an option any longer. They have ample natural resources.

You think obama land is worth fighting for.

You think obama land is worth fighting for.

I know you're not only stupid; you are challenged by reality too.

Oh, you mean the Americans, on a Malaysian plane, flying over....whats that country called....oh yeah, NOT AMERICA.

You fucking retards wanna go to war with every country where an American citizen is killed?

Naw.

Israel's killed a mess of them.

Conservatives blame the Americans that died..in that case.

Casualty list UNCOMFIRMED.

Yep! Funny how such comments can be decided just because someone has an (R) of a (D) next to their name. If this happened under an (R) president you would not be saying such things, nor would the far left, your side would saying "It would give Russia a great excuse for American regime change." But then again many of the far left still think Bush is president..

Though no US casualties have been confirmed, the rabids are frothing at the mouth already......or do they ever CEASE?

Malaysia Airlines gave a breakdown of the known nationalities of the 283 passengers: 154 were Dutch, 27 were Australians, 30 were Malaysians, 12 were Indonesian, nine were from the United Kingdom, four were from Germany; four were from Belgium, three were from the Philippines and one was Canadian. Authorities were still trying to determine the nationalities of the other passengers.

Forum List

Back