So Obama care will force Catholic churches who employ people

Ok... so the Plan B pill and Birth control is part of the AHA. So? If you are opposed to Plan B and/or Birth Control... don't use them.

Oh.... I forgot...the religious right are the only people that matter in this country. Note I didn't say "religious"... I said religious right.

That's not the issue, but thanks yet another strawman.

Well, now that I have exposed the myth regarding 'pedophile' priests, they have to find another weapon against the Church.

What have YOU exposed? Let me guess... it was a Communist Plot and none of those priests did anything wrong.

To T: What is it with you right wing assholes that you think your religious beliefs should set the tone for a free country?

I'm not in the habit of repeating myself for the idiots who can't read. But.... 400,000 priests in the Catholic Church. How many are even accused of pedophilia? 0.03%. 0.03% - that's considerably less than professions such as teachers, sports coaches, and a variety of other professions with open access to children.

Ummmm... OK... Never said it was an epidemic. Carry on.

Ok... so the Plan B pill and Birth control is part of the AHA. So? If you are opposed to Plan B and/or Birth Control... don't use them.

Oh.... I forgot...the religious right are the only people that matter in this country. Note I didn't say "religious"... I said religious right.

What is the issue? oh... taxpayer money from those that oppose, right? Fuck you... You are a member of this society. The Society makes the rules, not the individual. I've opposed My Tax Dollars going to make war on other countries unnecessarily, Oil Subsidies, Farming subsidies to mega farms while the family farms have fallen apart... hell a HOST of things.

So, tell me again how this is relevant?

apparently the only conscience that counts is Obama's......he got valuable cover from the catholic 'left' last time out, methinks hes miscalculated.

he just got slapped down badly, 9-0 in the last SC issue involving religion ala setting themselves up as arbiters in how clergy hire/fire and employ folks etc....*shrugs*

What is the issue? oh... taxpayer money from those that oppose, right? Fuck you... You are a member of this society. The Society makes the rules, not the individual. I've opposed My Tax Dollars going to make war on other countries unnecessarily, Oil Subsidies, Farming subsidies to mega farms while the family farms have fallen apart... hell a HOST of things.

'society' only makes the rules until you find a few judges who say no they don't,we do. get a clue.

I'd say this is more of an example of the Catholic church forcing their employees to follow their dogma, regardless of their beliefs.
What is it with you leftist assholes that think those with religion here in America will FORCE you to belive or else? The only one I can see that plays on your fears is radical Islam...but so far the left refuses to talk about that..but rather attack others like Baptists, Catholics and others that do NOT have taking over the world as part of thier theology.

YOU need to wake the Hell up.

Well, now that I have exposed the myth regarding 'pedophile' priests, they have to find another weapon against the Church.
Damned shame ain't it...or is it?

Could it be they have a hardon for all religion (Christain/Judaism)...while coddling another Radical ISLAM that would cut thier heads off to spite them when the former have no such doctrine?

Unbelivable, shallow, and vapid.

'society' only makes the rules until you find a few judges who say no they don't,we do. get a clue.
Which is why elections matter and judges get appointed that care about the Constitution.

apparently the only conscience that counts is Obama's......he got valuable cover from the catholic 'left' last time out, methinks hes miscalculated.

he just got slapped down badly, 9-0 in the last SC issue involving religion ala setting themselves up as arbiters in how clergy hire/fire and employ folks etc....*shrugs*

Ummm... huge difference between a Church being able to hire and fire clergy as they please and the AHA.

Really? Who's "we"? Judges? Bullshit. It's "We The People" not "We with Gavels and Robes".

What is it with you leftist assholes that think those with religion here in America will FORCE you to belive or else? The only one I can see that plays on your fears is radical Islam...but so far the left refuses to talk about that..but rather attack others like Baptists, Catholics and others that do NOT have taking over the world as part of thier theology.

Could it be they have a hardon for all religion (Christain/Judaism)...while coddling another Radical ISLAM that would cut thier heads off to spite them when the former have no such doctrine?

Unbelivable, shallow, and vapid.[/I]

Yes... your post is all of that.

Ummm... huge difference between a Church being able to hire and fire clergy as they please and the AHA.

I don't agree.

You need to cite a news story where a Muslim is advocating passages from the Koran be placed on a public building, I’d gladly attack that Muslim’s ignorance of the Constitution.

Thus far, however, only Christians seem capable of exhibiting their ignorance of the Founding Document.

Really? Who's "we"? Judges? Bullshit. It's "We The People" not "We with Gavels and Robes".

I have a feeling gavels and robes don't seem to bother you much when the issue goes your way.

It isn't unrelated at all. The employees are free to make their own choices regarding birth control and they can certainly choose not to take it.

This is more about the Catholic Church wanting the government to help them keep their women barefoot and pregnant than it is about anything else.

I'd say this is more of an example of the Catholic church forcing their employees to follow their dogma, regardless of their beliefs.
Yep. And asking the government to help them do so.

It isn't unrelated at all. The employees are free to make their own choices regarding birth control and they can certainly choose not to take it.

This is more about the Catholic Church wanting the government to help them keep their women barefoot and pregnant than it is about anything else.

The Catholic Church does not want to keep anyone 'barefoot and pregnant', it wants to be allowed to practice our religion in peace. Non Catholics have the choice - they can not work for the Church if they dislike the benefits provided.
:cuckoo: No one says they can't practice their religion, i.e. choose not to practice birth control.

thumbnailCAAZEJTV.jpg
Why didn't someone tell me it was time for a puppet show? COOL. :popcorn:

Do you have anything else of merit in your own mind?

Bullshit. The Church has never forced non Catholics to follow their dogma. It is very happy to employ non Catholics.... but it cannot provide things like funding for abortions for those employees. Can't happen.

This is just another example of you totally not understanding anything other than your own drug fueled idiocy.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of basic birth control, not abortions.

But............it's you, so I expect a lot of hyperbole.

The Church is against birth control. It - we - believe that it is God's decision. That is our right to believe - we don't ask you to believe it. If the Government force the Catholic Church on this one.... Obama can kiss bye bye to significant votes.... There's 69 million Catholics in the US.

Doubtful since the majority of Catholics do practice birth control.

I don't agree.

Of course you don't... your hatred of everything "Obama" has clouded your reason and your judgment. So anything that could possibly paint any of Obama's policies in a negative light? You will embrace, no matter how stupid the assertions are.

I have a feeling gavels and robes don't seem to bother you much when the issue goes your way.

Really? Oh that's right... you Tea Party assholes are the only ones throughout the History of this country who has ever had legislation that they didn't like go through. You overindulgent, entitled prick.

thumbnailCAAZEJTV.jpg
Why didn't someone tell me it was time for a puppet show? COOL. :popcorn:

Do you have anything else of merit in your own mind?

Anything of merit in my own mind??? This from the anti-semite, racist, girlfriend abuser as an avatar? Don't talk to me about merit son... you are meritless.

Forum List

Back