So Obama Wire Tapped Trump Tower

It's just like his 'Fast & Furious' debacle and awful IRS abuses. This doesn't surprise me at all. The Obama Administration was allowed to be above law. But why? I guess it all goes back to the NWO Globalist Elites running the show in the world.

Obama and Clinton were hand-picked NWO puppets. But somehow Trump upset their 'Order.' The People spoke. And clearly, the Globalist Elites are now attempting a Coup d'etat against him. He better watch his back. They are gunning for him.

Nailed it!
Why else would the establishment go to the lengths they are going to?
The desperation is palpable,they have lots to hide that much is obvious.

meh

Barry Soetoro aka Mohamed Obama, probably wire-tapped the White House too.

It's expected of him and his gang of community agitators.

No surprises there.

Obama is about to find out how little power he actually has as an ex president. Troubles a comin Obama and hells comin with it.

If I knew how to do it....I would make a video of Trump as Kurt Russel saying that line in Tombstone..that was a great scene....

So what did barry do to stop it in his eight years?

Nothing......Is this thread about the abuses of FISA courts?....If so, picking on JUST the democrat is stupid and hypocritical.....don't you think?.............If so, tell the O/P/.

Sorry,coming from the kings and queens of hypocrisy your complaints are falling on deaf ears.

Barry Soetoro aka Mohamed Obama, probably wire-tapped the White House too.

It's expected of him and his gang of community agitators.

No surprises there.

Little scared, aren't you???? LOL

That's not illegal at all, now is it? They were trying to find a way apparently to save Hillary Clinton's bacon and the election for her by listening to Trump Tower 24-7 in the hopes of finding something they could tie Trump to Russia.

Guess what they found?

Absolutely NOTHING!

So now America knows how desperate and lawless The Left is.

We should impeach Obama after the fact and re-open Treason Charges against Hillary Clinton.

This has gone far enough. This resembles something worse than a mere witch hunt!

This is an all out coup attempt and a subversive effort to overthrow Democracy.

No Obama didn't wire tap the TRUMP tower, he tapped the Russian phone lines dumbass. Right now 4 others within the Trump campaign have come forward to admit they met with the Russian Ambassador, (only after Flynn & Sessions got busted.)
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

The Trump adminstration has CONTINUALLY DENIED that campaign aids and or surrogates were in contact with any Russians during the campaign season. READ THIS:
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

We learn something new again tonight--that Trump's son in law was actually talking to Russian INTELLIGENCE officials and was constantly on the phone with them during the campaign season.
Flynn, Kushner met Russian ambassador at Trump Tower in December - The Boston Globe

And during this very same time, the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

This isn't going away. Republicans need to get their thumbs out of their ass's, because these leaks aren't going to stop. The Way's and Means committee needs to obtain Trump's income tax returns, and they need to appoint a well vetted special prosecutor to handle this, or this is going to turn into another Watergate only a 1000 times worse. And they'll burn the entire Republican party down with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION AND COVER UP.

We're sick & tired of continually being LIED to. When people lie, it's usually because they're trying to cover something up.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

Last edited:
And the goofies of the far right and alt right send the Board into roars of laughter.

Comey got Hillary, and he will get Trump.

From your link....

The question is: Was Obama surveilling top Trump campaign officials during the election?" he asked.

"We absolutely know this is true, the FBI did a preliminary criminal investigation based on a potential connection between a server in Trump Tower and a couple of Russian banks. That turned out to be a dry hole, but one of the most outrageous things I've ever seen... totally uncovered by the media. Instead of closing the investigation, the Obama administration tried to turn it into a FISA court investigation in June [2016]. Apparently the first application they submitted named Trump."

"Even the FISA court said no. There wasn't enough evidence to make out probable cause involving Donald Trump," he said. "In the middle of the campaign the administration was actively having Trump investigated."

About Obama's efforts against Trump: "There's a much bigger scandal here: We have a prior administration. Barack Obama and his surrogates, who are supporting Hillary Clinton and her party, the Democratic Party. Who were using the... intelligence activities to surveil members of the Trump campaign, and to put that information out in the public. Those are police state tactics. Nothing Flynn or Sessions has done is even in the same category as that," Levin said

I remember reading all about this server from Trump Tower communicating with two Russian banks, that a team of security and computer experts were following or asked to look in to it....I believe it was a thread on this board that lead me to read the very lengthy article on it, and all the Trump supporters on the board here said it was bull crud....

well, now we know the story was TRUE, or else the FBI would not have delved in to it....

the Trump team was contacted on it and denied the computer even existed or something of the sort, but when Alpha bank was contacted on it, the nxt day the banks and trump computers communicating with each other, WENT DEAD and stopped.... So Alpha bant stopped it all....

I am not by any means a computer expert and did not understand 1/10th of the jargon these computer experts were saying on it....

let me see if I can find the thread on it or the link that really delve in to it...

I remember thinking at the time, that it could have been bull....but only because it seemed to me, if these expert techies were telling the truth, the FBI would be all over it.....

and there was no indication of that, at the time...

Forum List

Back