So Obama Wire Tapped Trump Tower

I seem to remember hillary screaming at staffers about something right before she went down...what was it again?
Oh yeah....it was something like,If this sonofabitch wins we're all going to hang!!!!!!

Her words are starting to make sense now.

I'm not surprised that Obama would do this. He is a first at a lot of things other than being the first black president. He now is the first ex president to commit an act of treason by attempting to undermine a duly elected sitting president. Not surprising at all. Go Get em Sessions!!!!!

Lol! What treason? Let's hear the righty delusions.
I'm sure Trump is reviewing all of what your fascist Obama did....:lol:

The dems still are underestimating Trump.....here comes a right cross.

finally a mod, who is very interested in the zone #2 rules has recognized a baiting and polarizing thread.

no link in the OP, a known conspiracy nut as OP. what is there to do as a moderator.

btw. my post is on topic.

This just in Lefty Judge just helped an illegal escape From jail in Oregon despite ICE order to hold him!

Phucking Lefty is Bat Shit Seditious Raving Mad!

Oregon Judge Helps Illegal Escape ICE Through Courtroom Chambers, Alien Arrested Shortly After For DUI - Conservative Daily Post

And this has everything to do with Obama's illegal wiretapping of Trump Tower The disregard liberals have for the rule of law, and the general lawless attitude that the Left has.

This has everything to do with Liberals trying to over turn elections over turn our laws and attempts to destroy this county and destroy democracy through repetitive organized illegal and Treasonous Seditious acts!

It's just another example of an Out Of Control & Reckless Democrat Party that does not care for America nor do they respect Lady Liberty nor value our Freedoms and Rights as Citizens of The United States!

Last edited:
Hey..left wing assholes........Obama doesn't control the Justice Department anymore.........these are actual crimes that he committed..........and now people are starting to hear about what he did.......this is worse than Nixon...actually using law enforcement and the intelligence community to wire tap a political rival's campaign.....in the middle of an election.....and you moron's want to pretend it isn't a big deal.......you are vile

Doing all he could to get a Clinton win so she could cover his ass.

The link was provided in a subsequent post. You can read. I know you can.

You just don't like the content of the post.

Fox News is also discussing the story

Here is the link again

FISA and the Trump Team

finally a mod, who is very interested in the zone #2 rules has recognized a baiting and polarizing thread.

no link in the OP, a known conspiracy nut as OP. what is there to do as a moderator.

THEnli

This just in Lefty Judge just helped an illegal escape From jail in Oregon despite ICE order to hold him!

Phucking Lefty is Bat Shit Seditious Raving Mad!
more awesome zone #2 content for the moderator to ignore. LOL

i fail to see the relevance of this post to the alleged topic of the OP. i suspect it might be more polarizing and baiting. shocking.

That's not illegal at all, now is it? They were trying to find a way apparently to save Hillary Clinton's bacon and the election for her by listening to Trump Tower 24-7 in the hopes of finding something they could tie Trump to Russia.

Guess what they found?

Absolutely NOTHING!

So now America knows how desperate and lawless The Left is.

We should impeach Obama after the fact and re-open Treason Charges against Hillary Clinton.

This has gone far enough. This resembles something worse than a mere witch hunt!

This is an all out coup attempt and a subversive effort to overthrow Democracy.

Bush Lets U.S. Spy on Callers Without Courts - The New York Times

Obama is about to find out how little power he actually has as an ex president. Troubles a comin Obama and hells comin with it.

You just don't like me the content of the post.

QUOTE="L.K.Eder, post: 16713023, member: 19535"]finally a mod, who is very interested in the zone #2 rules has recognized a baiting and polarizing thread.

best post ever. THEnli

i fail to see the relevance of this post to the alleged topic of the OP. i suspect it might be more polarizing and baiting. shocking
What are you whining about snowflake?

i fail to see the relevance of this post to the alleged topic of the OP. i suspect it might be more polarizing and baiting. shocking
What are you whining about snowflake?
no content, ftr.

what was the topic again. it is hard to post on topic on such a retarded thread.

That's not illegal at all, now is it? They were trying to find a way apparently to save Hillary Clinton's bacon and the election for her by listening to Trump Tower 24-7 in the hopes of finding something they could tie Trump to Russia.

Guess what they found?

Absolutely NOTHING!

We should impeach Obama after the fact and re-open Treason Charges against Hillary Clinton.

This has gone far enough. This resembles something worse than a mere witch hunt!

The NYT is fake news child.....

Guess what they found?

Absolutely NOTHING!

So what did barry do to stop it in his eight years?

You just don't like the content of the post.

Here is the link again

FISA and the Trump Team

THEnli

Nothing about this story on foxnews .com.

Maybe you are confused over the story about the trump tower security costs ?? Which IS on their page!

It's just like his 'Fast & Furious' debacle and awful IRS abuses. This doesn't surprise me at all. The Obama Administration was allowed to be above law. But why? I guess it all goes back to the NWO Globalist Elites running the show in the world.

Obama and Clinton were hand-picked NWO puppets. But somehow Trump upset their 'Order.' The People spoke. And clearly, the Globalist Elites are now attempting a Coup d'etat against him. He better watch his back. They are gunning for him.

So what did barry do to stop it in his eight years?

Nothing......Is this thread about the abuses of FISA courts?....If so, picking on JUST the democrat is stupid and hypocritical.....don't you think?.............If so, tell the O/P/.

Forum List

Back