So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

You don’t arrest someone and then look into if there was a reason to do it
That's sound advice. Not sure though, how it applies to the topic of Trump announcing he is being arrested when no else seems to have a clue about this alleged "arrest".
Is DTrump simply making it up? Like his 'million' MAGA mobsters at J6? Or the largest Inaugural crowd in the history of America?
------------------------------------------------------------------

So on Tuesday when Trump still remains free, will this Fake Thread Title then come down or be relocated?
Oh so now libs switch tracks and say it was not the media and they that put this story out but rather Trump who self declared that he will be arrested.
And other than 4th quarter revision where is the proof that Trump had/has knowledge of an impending arrest that you are trying to assert no one else had before he did?

Ah, I know nuthin' about "libs'......but I did read on several of these USMB threads that no one seems to know where DTrump came up with this I'm gonna git arrested on Tuesday- shrilling.
In fact, early on USMB other contributors posed the question.....'how'd Trump know that'?

So, that's where we are at poster W53. Trust me.

Or, perhaps more of a clue for the cluefull: W
atch for the grift.
Some here think it ain't far behind that sole-sourced claim of being arrested.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DA leaked it.
Link?

Trump is the source of the Tuesday claim.

Then write to USMB and tell them
So, Cleveland, you cannot, or do not, but at any rate, will not....have a source for your allegation?

Look, mein freund, if you assert it....you gotta prove it. It's Adult Swim. If the water is too deep.....get a subsurface booster chair.
You gotta at least try to make your word appear to be the word of a mature responsible contributor here. Just throwing merde' up on a wall and hoping you won't get called on it.....well, only silly unserious men do that.

You don't wanna be considered a frivolous manbaby do you?
I hope not.
But good luck.

Oh, she looked over aaaaalllll the records, and there's no line-item that says "The Big Guy"....So that settles it! :rofl:
As opposed to you freakish cultists who say, "We have no evidence of who the Big Guy is, therefore it is Joe Biden."

I don't know why he would turn himself in when the charges are complete bullshit. No crime or violation of NYC laws. This Soros paid moron is acting out of his jurisdiction.
Seriously Ray, you are off the wall with those comments.

You don't even know the charges the prosecutor is going to bring, if any, yet you are claiming they are complete bull shit like a good little thoughtless parrot....

How and when did the 94 yr old Soros pay him? Got a link?
Why are you so LAWLESS LOVING?

If charged, he needs to face his charges, like a man, and every other citizen on earth. He fortunately has the billions to buy the best attorneys on earth....unlike most.

Resisting arrest, only makes things much much much worse and judges do not take kindly to that kind of lawlessness....

That's sound advice. Not sure though, how it applies to the topic of Trump announcing he is being arrested when no else seems to have a clue about this alleged "arrest".
Is DTrump simply making it up? Like his 'million' MAGA mobsters at J6? Or the largest Inaugural crowd in the history of America?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I know nuthin' about "libs'......but I did read on several of these USMB threads that no one seems to know where DTrump came up with this I'm gonna git arrested on Tuesday- shrilling.
In fact, early on USMB other contributors posed the question.....'how'd Trump know that'?

So, that's where we are at poster W53. Trust me.

Or, perhaps more of a clue for the cluefull: W
atch for the grift.
Some here think it ain't far behind that sole-sourced claim of being arrested.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link?

So, Cleveland, you cannot, or do not, but at any rate, will not....have a source for your allegation?

Look, mein freund, if you assert it....you gotta prove it. It's Adult Swim. If the water is too deep.....get a subsurface booster chair.
You gotta at least try to make your word appear to be the word of a mature responsible contributor here. Just throwing merde' up on a wall and hoping you won't get called on it.....well, only silly unserious men do that.

You don't wanna be considered a frivolous manbaby do you?
I hope not.
But good luck.
Yet you still show your utter ignorance and hypocrisy. But being the manbaby whiny little twit you are you just demand others do what you are too lazy to. Do you identify as a liar, cheat, or fibber? Seems you need the floatation devices since you’re in over your head here. You have made assertions about myself and others here. That you have never been able to prove. No self-awareness in you is there?

Yet you still show your utter ignorance and hypocrisy. But being the manbaby whiny little twit you are you just demand others do what you are too lazy to. Do you identify as a liar, cheat, or fibber? Seems you need the floatation devices since you’re in over your head here. You have made assertions about myself and others here. That you have never been able to prove. No self-awareness in you is there?
Good God stop your embarrassing crybabying.

Forum List

Back