🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So PP critics caused the PP shooting; But cop hating BLM didn't cause cop shootings?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Liberals are falling all over themselves trying to blame the Planned Parenthood shooting on critics of PP. They say it sparks anger and inspires violence.

Hmmm. But...we were told by the same lefties that their cop hate rhetoric does not result in cops being killed.

Ok libs. Which is it???

12278904_912519675491031_2536429993619619218_n.png

You are wanting to apply logic to liberal thought? It doesn't work that way. They move the goal posts around when and where they want and you are an intolerant hateful idiot if you question it.

Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?
Because it is "an Inconvenient truth "........it must be forgotten placed in the circular file and not spoken of ever ............like the Bush Presidency

Hey where is the Outrage Eh ?

Hey wing nuts can you kind of give a specific cop killing you blame BLM for ....I have some cop killings to blame on the Sovereign citizen gang of oath keepers....

11da7-100521112615_paudert_evans_west_memphis_1.jpg

ec01c-map-sovereign-usjpg-8f85ff7003afa1cc.jpg

didn't BLM kill that cop GI Joe who committed suicide because he had been robbing and thieving for years and years and was about to get caught ?
View attachment 56064
I`m pretty sure that FOX is going to apologize for blaming BLM for a dirty cop`s suicide. They will, won`t they? Just like their apology for 800 lies about Benghazi.
What lies about Benghazi? But nice cherry picking there to avoid the point.

You are wanting to apply logic to liberal thought? It doesn't work that way. They move the goal posts around when and where they want and you are an intolerant hateful idiot if you question it.

^
This.

Bed wetters don't believe they have to live by any standard, but they are quick on the trigger to condemn the rest of us for not living up to even higher standards than we set for ourselves.

Distortion of facts and logic are the baseline for moonbat arguments. Without that their philosophy falls apart like the giant crumbling pile of dried up bullshit that it is.

What's funny is that the phony christians used to brag about calling for the murders of PP people. Now they're trying to pretend they're innocent.

Also to blame are the rabid RW politicians and citizens who lie about PP. The most recent example of that is the phony video.

The nutters got exactly what they wanted. I have no doubt that there is a lot of celebrating going on in private.

Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?
I've already said that the attacker is a sleaze bag. Now your turn, will you condemned blm?

You sidestepped the question.

The question was "Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?"

Answer the question.

Why are the RW psychos, like you, so silent about his murder?

I'll add that you phony christians who demanded this violence have not said a word about the other two victims.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back