So President Obama real Plan:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
1. Stay the course.

2. Pretend ISIL is not a real threat.

3. Still demand Assad to be removed from political power in Syria.

4. Talk nicely to ISIL and tell them it is not their fault and it is the world fault for not understanding that ISIL is just a handful of punks and not a real threat that they really are.

5. Stick his head up his ass and ignore reality as usual.

Simple as that and of course President Obama supporters will write about how any other solution is just impossible and wrong, so let all of us stick our heads up our ass and just pretend ISIL is not a threat!

I think the point you retards are missing is that not all Muslims are a threat and no matter how hard you bang on your keyboard in frustration they will still live in the US.

Even if an individual muslim is not personally dangerous, it is still a carrier of the ideological disease of islam.

I think the point you retards are missing is that not all Muslims are a threat and no matter how hard you bang on your keyboard in frustration they will still live in the US.

Muslims weren't mentioned. ISIL was mentioned, they are a threat. They like other criminals need to be weeded out of the general population. I don't care if Muslims live here they are peaceful. ISIL, is not, they need to be destroyed and pretending they aren't a threat is plain stupid, thinking they still aren't a threat after Friday is asking to be killed.

Muslims weren't mentioned. ISIL was mentioned, they are a threat. They like other criminals need to be weeded out of the general population. I don't care if Muslims live here they are peaceful. ISIL, is not, they need to be destroyed and pretending they aren't a threat is plain stupid, thinking they still aren't a threat after Friday is asking to be killed.
Who is pretending ISIS is not a threat?

Islime is a threat.

It is a cult of slavery and death. It has nothing positive to contribute to the world.

Blithering idiots like asslips pretend muzbots are some sort of peaceful pilgrims being oppressed by western capitalists, because he is programmed to ignore all the sick shit mooselimbs do, and believe in moonbat fairytales that muzbots invented algebra.

Both the cults of libturdism, and mohamhead will either be eradicated, or humanity will continue to regress into a dystopian nightmare.

Islime is a threat.

It is a cult of slavery and death. It has nothing positive to contribute to the world.

Blithering idiots like asslips pretend muzbots are some sort of peaceful pilgrims being oppressed by western capitalists, because he is programmed to ignore all the sick shit mooselimbs do, and believe in moonbat fairytales that muzbots invented algebra.

Both the cults of libturdism, and mohamhead will either be eradicated, or humanity will continue to regress into a dystopian nightmare.

Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Muslims believe that God is one and incomparable[2] and that the purpose of existence is to worship God.[3] Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed many times before through prophets including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.[4] Although a large majority of Muslims do maintain that the previous messages and revelations have been partially misinterpreted over time,[5] they are nevertheless all obliged, according to the Qur'an, to treat the older scriptures with the utmost respect.[6] As for the Qur'an, Muslims consider it to be both the unaltered and the final revelation of God.[7] Religious concepts and practices include the five pillars of Islam, which are basic concepts and obligatory acts of worship, and following Islamic law, which touches on virtually every aspect of life and society, providing guidance on multifarious topics from banking and welfare, to family life and the environment."

Who mentioned all Muslims being a threat and living in the US?

Who mentioned all Muslims being a threat and living in the US?
Stop stalling. I asked you first so dont deflect. Just answer the question if you can.

Obuthole

Obuthole
Keep your sexual fetishes to yourself.

Forum List

Back