So, President Trump tells Hillary to Disarm Her Bodyguards if She Feels Safe

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
I've been saying this to these anti-gun batshit crazy Leftist whack-jobs for months! Disarm the elitists who want to disarm the citizens....

Yeah, right.

Hillary, Obama - talking out of your filthy asses

President Trump will end all of this stupidity, and all this LGBT and PC bullshit as well immediately following his inauguration. Live it up while you can, Lib-shits:

Trump to Hillary: If guns don't keep you safe, disarm your bodyguards

I think it's great how Trump has become a staunch supporter of "gun rights" in this cycle.

He says things that average citizens want to say!!!!! Let's elect him president!

Dude....he says things he knows you want to hear. And you don't care if he's lying to you or not. That's below average.

I think it's great how Trump has become a staunch supporter of "gun rights" in this cycle.

He says things that average citizens want to say!!!!! Let's elect him president!

Dude....he says things he knows you want to hear. And you don't care if he's lying to you or not. That's below average.

Hmm...Obama did the same thing.
What does that make you?

I can wait for Hillary to respond. Should be good

-Geaux

If I wasn't on my phone I would have post my mike Myers retard GIF.
He says things other politicians wouldn't.
You can try to sound "rational" if you want,
Fact is, he is no worse than the corruption, lies, greed and narcassisism we have had in their for decades.
He might be a little more childish than most, but he seems to actually care about Americans. Something 90% of the other candidates can't say.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but it's still a stupid thing to say. She's a former First Lady. The average Joe isn't in need of Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives.

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but it's still a stupid thing to say. She's a former First Lady. The average Joe isn't in need of Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives.

So, depending on how important you are determines the need for a weapon for self defense?

-Geaux

Its not secret service protecting her. Let them protect her with bats and knives

-Geaux

So only the elites should have weapons? You don't happen to be German do ya?
Perfect example for my first post. He says things the average citizen wants to hear

So only the elites should have weapons? You don't happen to be German do ya?
Perfect example for my first post. He says things the average citizen wants to hear

Exactly. The elites are allowed to have guns for protection.
Poor bastards like you and me - we get our guns taken away and live by their rules.
Fuck them!
Trump - good on ya! It'll be interesting to see how the old bat skank twat responds to him.
He is going to fucking crucify that bitch in the debates.
Can't wait.

This is so exciting! Hearing the same argument over and over again is so cool! Trump says stupid things.....and as a result.....there are a small number of people who think he should be president.

This is so exciting! Hearing the same argument over and over again is so cool! Trump says stupid things.....and as a result.....there are a small number of people who think he should be president.

Why is it stupid, stupid? He's making a point, and a good one. It obviously resonates with the news media and those citizens who are able to comprehend. It resonates with the Clinton campaign, as she now has to respond to it. How far does Trump need to dumb things down before people of your ilk can make the connection with the point he's illustrating? His latest statement regarding disarming Hillary's security guards, dear Lord, a retarded "Chimp" can comprehend the point he's making. What's your excuse?

Why is it stupid, stupid? He's making a point, and a good one. It obviously resonates with the news media and those citizens who are able to comprehend. It resonates with the Clinton campaign, as she now has to respond to it. How far does Trump need to dumb things down before people of your ilk can make the connection with the point he's illustrating? His latest statement regarding disarming Hillary's security guards, dear Lord, a retarded "Chimp" can comprehend the point he's making. What's your excuse?

I think it's great that you think I don't comprehend the stupid things that you find compelling.

"You can keep your plan if you like your plan"

The average Joe isn't chauffeured, doesn't employ body guards and doesn't live with a fence and gate around their house. It's a great statement by Trump. The 2nd amendment was put in place to prevent the very thing you just used to make your argument. The average Joe should be allowed to protect himself from government or any type of intruder. It keeps people like Hillary in check.

you dam right they should. they impose all these worthless laws on us they should have to LIVE by them also. they aren't some royalty they are just snake human beings elected to our government. no SS for any of these people who votes to impose gun control on us

I can't imagine an America where government officials are allowed to arm themselves and the average Joe cannot. That's the day we turn into Nazi Germany.

She can have the guards, just not the guns. She says guns don't keep you safe.

Forum List

Back