So Russia is banned from the Olympics?

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I have not watched the Olympics…just found this out

What a vile load of hypocrisy. The USA did not get punished for invading Iraq. Even Israel doesn’t get punished for invading Gaza. Let the Athletes be. I say Israel and Russia should compete.

In before the far left and neocons make excuses. “Oh It’s different for Russia” .mindless zombies don’t care about Zelensky giving a standing ovation to a nazi

“Your a Russian troll”
“Putin stooge”

So says the McDonald’s eating dope fiends…go wave a lgbt flag or something dumb hacks. That’s all they know they are to drugged out to make an argument with substance.

How about those feminists pro blm European Union people…they got no leg to stand on presiding over the culture decline of Europe.

Russia woulda been banned for doping anyway, they always are. :abgg2q.jpg:

Going back to East German times, even. Russians always try to cheat.

Not at just the Olympics, anything competitive. Freaking pingpong, even.

I have not watched the Olympics…just found this out

What a vile load of hypocrisy. The USA did not get punished for invading Iraq. Even Israel doesn’t get punished for invading Gaza. Let the Athletes be. I say Israel and Russia should compete.

In before the far left and neocons make excuses. “Oh It’s different for Russia” .mindless zombies don’t care about Zelensky giving a standing ovation to a nazi

“Your a Russian troll”
“Putin stooge”

So says the McDonald’s eating dope fiends…go wave a lgbt flag or something dumb hacks. That’s all they know they are to drugged out to make an argument with substance.

How about those feminists pro blm European Union people…they got no leg to stand on presiding over the culture decline of Europe.
Shades of 1980--do you think Ted Turner will host the Goodwill Games again?

Forum List

Back