So Snowflakes Are Triggered Over President Trump Standing With Saudi After Khashoggi Murder...

You've got a point. Those damned Saudi's really have us over an oil barrel, don't they?
...which begs the question of why Democrats opposed fracking and US oil independence rather than a continued dependence on oil from nations who have been anything other than our 'ally' at times.....

BUT THAT QUESTION IS FOR ANOTHER THREAD. I DON'T WANT TO DISTRACT FROM THE THREAD'S TOPIC OF LIBERAL HYPOCRITICAL SELECTIVE OUTRAGE AND DOUBLE-STANDARD WHEN IT COMES TO / CAME TO OBAMA.

In reality, we'll never know if any of our friends in the Royal Family were involved. I believe it was Bush who let that snake slither away, not Obama.
ACTUALLY...

It was Bush who put the Intel process together that was continued under Obama that finally located UBL, and it was SEAL Team 6, not Barry, who 'got' UBL. Barry just spiked the proverbial political football...at great collected Intel expense ...but again, let's not quibble over issues not related to the thread topic...snowflakes being OK with Obama protecting Saudi from being held accountable for their part in murdering 3,000 Americans but being pissed Trump stood with Saudi over the death of one individual.

Which Crown Prince ordered 9-11?
Bin Laden.

In reality, we'll never know if any of our friends in the Royal Family were involved. I believe it was Bush who let that snake slither away, not Obama.
it wasn't the point of the thread. You asked, I answered. the issue was with how obammy handled the saudi's when americans wished to sue them for what bin laden did. and you, as usual, backed the saudi's too.

Bin Laden was not a "crown Prince..ior in fact any part of the Royal Family

Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia

And for the life of me I can't understand how you think Bin Laden helps your idiotic case here.

Obama by the way had Bin Laden killed.

....WHY WEREN'T THEY THIS PISSED WITH OBAMA FOR STANDING WITH SAUDI, PROTECTING THEM, INSTEAD OF STANDING WITH THE VICTIMS OF 9/11/2001 WHEN A SAUDI CONNECTION TO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS THAT KILLED 3,000 AMERICANS WAS EXPOSED?

I love it when snowflakes get introduced to their own ignorance and have to come face to face with the fact that they are only accusing others of what the Democrats have already done....

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender

"President Barack Obama has never had a great relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Now, he’s the last man standing between the wealthy desert kingdom and billions of dollars in potential liabilities.

Obama has cast the Saudis as "so-called" allies; bemoaned the terrorist-inspiring version of Islam they practice; and even suggested the oil-rich Arab state learn to "share" the Middle East with rival Iran.

The Saudis, meanwhile, consider Obama naive, sparring with him over the Iran nuclear deal and questioning his hands-off approach to Syria’s bloody civil war.

Despite these differences, Obama has promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks."

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender

One man gets killed by the Saudis and snowflakes want to punish them to the max and tar and feather Trump for sticking with them.....but snowflakes have no problem with the fact that 3,000 Americans were murdered with help from the Saudis and Obama defends them, sticking up for the Saudis instead of standing with the American victims / victims' families of 9/11/2001.

Damn, exposed hypocrisy and selective partisan outrage is a [email protected] you are the one being exposed as being the hypocrite and engaging in selective partisan outrage! :p

With each new thread you prove there is little difference between Trump and Obama.

Thanks for coming around, I have been saying that for 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, so as long as a Crown Prince did not order the Saudis assistance in helping murder 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 Obama was perfectly correct in standing up and protecting Saudi from the nasty, greedy victims of the terrorist attack that killed 3,000 Americans?

Are you REALLY attempting to justify Obama protecting Saudi after the murder of 3,000 Americans but condemning Trump for standing with them after the death of a single person?

Bwuhahahaha........

:lmao:

So you're saying you don't know who it was that supported bin Laden, but you just generally want to blame the entire country and by proxy President Obama? When in fact it was President Bush who let them slide on 9-11.

Trumpybear's position is not a surprise, or shouldn't be. After all he is the one who compare us to the murderous regime of Putin and said "There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?”

The Moon Bat snowflakes are triggered at everything. Just look how they got triggered with the Senator elect from Mississippi wearing a Confederate cap. LOL!

Of course these same Moon Bats didn't get triggered when that asshole Obama went to Cuba to give Castro a public blowjob or when he loaded up the Air Force transport planes with barrels of cash for his Mullah buddies. They didn't get triggered when he gassed children on the border or bombed children in Libya.

Bin Laden.

it wasn't the point of the thread. You asked, I answered. the issue was with how obammy handled the saudi's when americans wished to sue them for what bin laden did. and you, as usual, backed the saudi's too.
No, you deflected / attempted to re-direct the conversation away from the fact that butt-hurt snowflakes who have still not accepted the outcome of the 2016 election have once again become TRIGGERED by something President Trump has done that Barry has already done, far surpassing the scale of Trump's act.

Snowflakes are feigning faux outrage over President Trump standing with the Saudis after one murder while Barry protected Saudi from financial accountability for their part in murdering 3,000 Americans.

It is only natural, in case like this, for snowflakes to attempt to lie, deny, justify, and distract from their public shaming after being caught In such a great display of hypocritical selective political outrage.

This is also a -2-For-1' special: This discussion not only points out the hypocrisy of the Left / Snowflakes but adds to Obama's 'Legacy', reminding people how Obama remained faithful to, aided, abetted, armed, financed, trained, etc...terrorists / those who murdered Americans as President.

:p

"Saudi Arabia gave White House aides jewellery worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in large suitcases, according to Ben Rhodes, former speechwriter and deputy national security adviser in the Obama administration...."

Saudi Government Gave Obama Aides "Suitcases-Full Of Jewels", Says Ex-Official

Obama gave the Saudis the idea that it is okay to covertly dispatch subversives...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/if_the_saudis_killed_khashoggi_blame_obama.html

Mueller helped Saudis fund Obama's education...

Did Mueller Help Saudis Who Funded Obama’s Harvard Education?

Obama relied heavily on Saudi money to finance Syrian terrorists...

U.S. Relies Heavily on Saudi Money to Support Syrian Rebels

Obama gives Saudis free pass to destroy Yemen...

Saudi Arabia gets free pass on destroying Yemen | The Star

Obama's first NSA Director now works for the Saudis...

Obama’s First National Security Adviser Now Works for the Saudis

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion..

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report | Reuters

Bin Laden.

No, you deflected / attempted to re-direct the conversation away from the fact that butt-hurt snowflakes who have still not accepted the outcome of the 2016 election have once again become TRIGGERED by something President Trump has done that Barry has already done, far surpassing the scale of Trump's act.

Snowflakes are feigning faux outrage over President Trump standing with the Saudis after one murder while Barry protected Saudi from financial accountability for their part in murdering 3,000 Americans.

It is only natural, in case like this, for snowflakes to attempt to lie, deny, justify, and distract from their public shaming after being caught In such a great display of hypocritical selective political outrage.

This is also a -2-For-1' special: This discussion not only points out the hypocrisy of the Left / Snowflakes but adds to Obama's 'Legacy', reminding people how Obama remained faithful to, aided, abetted, armed, financed, trained, etc...terrorists / those who murdered Americans as President.

Ya think Bin Laden was thinking about how faithful Obama was when he felt that bullet going into his forehead?

With each new thread you prove there is little difference between Trump and Obama.
Sometime GG makes sense. Unfortunately this wasn't one of those
1 Death versus the death of 3,000 Americans....no difference at all.

Bwuhahaha....

Then why the faux butt-hurt outrage over Trump yet none - and complete defense of - Obama?

Who ordered the incursion into Pakistan that killed Osama?
I would love to embarrass you on this issue further...in another thread, but...

The question is why are butt-hurt liberals engaging in faux outrage over President Trump deciding not to harshly punish Saudi over the death of 1 person yet had no problem with Barry defending Saudi and protected them from financial accountability over their participation in helping to murder 3,000 Americans...

Who ordered the incursion into Pakistan that killed Osama?
I would love to embarrass you on this issue further...in another thread, but...

The question is why are butt-hurt liberals engaging in faux outrage over President Trump deciding not to harshly punish Saudi over the death of 1 person yet had no problem with Barry defending Saudi and protected them from financial accountability over their participation in helping to murder 3,000 Americans...

President Obama's position on the matter is pretty easy to find. When you a make and exception to sovereign immunity, other countries will follow and sue America. I bet a lot of Iraqis would like to do that. Do you support Iraqis ability to sue us for the unjustifiable invasion and occupation we launched against them? How about innocent victims of our drone strikes?

The moment he declared his candidacy for President, Trump avowed his love for the Saudis:

Here's Donald Trump's Presidential Announcement Speech

TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, they make $1 billion a day. $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building. They make a billion dollars a day. Whenever they have problems, we send over the ships. We say “we’re gonna protect.” What are we doing? They’ve got nothing but money.

“I like the Saudis, they’re very nice. I make a lot of money with them. They buy all sorts of my stuff, all kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundreds of millions.”
- Donald Trump, 2015

....WHY WEREN'T THEY THIS PISSED WITH OBAMA FOR STANDING WITH SAUDI, PROTECTING THEM, INSTEAD OF STANDING WITH THE VICTIMS OF 9/11/2001 WHEN A SAUDI CONNECTION TO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS THAT KILLED 3,000 AMERICANS WAS EXPOSED?
Okay.

Trump is just like Obama. You said it.

I will go along with that.

Forum List

Back