So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

He is a very happy guy. He achieved his goal, and His Father is well pleased with Him. So how many did that cranky Jew slay with that sword, again?
You mean how many people were murdered in the angry guy's name throughout the 1st millennia AD?
Probably 10s of millions.
Dear Indeependent
Do you know how many Native Americans and Africans suffered generational genocide by people who founded America by the Constitution?

When equal justice is enforced correctly by the Constitution then this Injustice has to be corrected not repeated! Same with the Bible:

When Restorative Justice is embodied by the Bible, then the wrongs and wars caused by Retributive Justice have to be corrected not repeated.

See the common pattern? Both church and state get corrupted and violate their own laws! Then the NT is correcting this abuse by using the laws consistently.

Dont tell me that guno will get this before you do! Should I put my money on guno ?

Are you inebriated?
Can you please be a bit more concrete in what you're trying to express?

He did not.

Every religion on the face of the planet, except maybe Judaism for obvious reasons, views Jesus as a man of God.

Virtually no other person can make this claim.

And Jews are very proud of that fact.

So what you are saying is you are proud that they crucified him?

Ovey, some things never change I suppose.

Not only did Jews have NOTHING to do with his death, they had nothing to do with him during or after his lifetime.
He made ZERO impact.

A minute ago your said Jews were very proud of that fact that Jesus was a man of God. (I mean yesterday)

Jesus is meaningless to Torah educated Jews.
Always has been.
Always will be.

meek is an English approximation of the Hebrew 'anavah' It does not mean weak,
pathetic victim

Humble, whatever. It means not the rich fucks. Nor the rulers of the day. Talk like that could get a person crucified back then. ;)

sorta----it is a personality trait-----the most
"anavah" person in the world was supposed
to have been Moses. He was a ruler---sorta

Moses was not meek. He ordered the killing of those against him.

Moses was the most meek person in the world according to the catholic version of the bible. He did NOT, in fact, order the killing of people AGAINST HIMSELF----try reading the book

Yes all those who worshipped the golden calf, and said your either with us or not and order their death, those who killed those against them he made Priests. Well Rome is being kind to him.

If those who worshipped the calf, all 3,000 out of several millions, showed their true colors in Egypt, they would never have left Egypt.

He is a very happy guy. He achieved his goal, and His Father is well pleased with Him. So how many did that cranky Jew slay with that sword, again?
You mean how many people were murdered in the angry guy's name throughout the 1st millennia AD?
Dear Indeependent
Do you know how many Native Americans and Africans suffered generational genocide by people who founded America by the Constitution?

When equal justice is enforced correctly by the Constitution then this Injustice has to be corrected not repeated! Same with the Bible:

When Restorative Justice is embodied by the Bible, then the wrongs and wars caused by Retributive Justice have to be corrected not repeated.

See the common pattern? Both church and state get corrupted and violate their own laws! Then the NT is correcting this abuse by using the laws consistently.

Dont tell me that guno will get this before you do! Should I put my money on guno ?

Are you inebriated?

Dear Indeependent Let me try again
A. the response referred to
"How many people were murdered in the angry guy's name throughout the 1st millennia AD?
Probably 10s of millions."
This is GENOCIDE done in the name of retributive justice or Antichrist, but will be claimed as God's will or God's name that this is done.
B. The correction to this is using the SAME Bible and the SAME faith in Christianity
that WARNS about this Antichrist/Genocide in the OT/Old Testament.
The solution is Restorative Justice that ends the cycle of war and retribution. Restorative Justice is the meaning of Christ Jesus in the NT/New Testament.
C. Lastly I compare this historic pattern to
* genocide committed by founders who also believed they were establishing God's laws and "manifest destiny:
* where the resolution of these wrongs is found by following the Constitution based on these natural laws.
The point is to build toward "equal justice under law".
D. So "even though" there WERE genocides committed, and there was SLAVERY by the
Constitutional founders and govt, we don't "throw out" the Constitution and reject any govt under it.
We USE those laws and systems to establish "equal justice for everyone"
And the reason I bring up this analogy is to make the point
that the church/Christianity goes through the same pattern:
even though slavery/genocide was committed in the past justified by the laws,
we don't throw those laws out, we use the laws to correct the abuses of these laws.

Is that more clear?

And no, this is NOT an easy process to explain.
Or else we'd have world peace by now.
The same problems in church and religious history
are mirrored in govt and political history.

Dear Indeependent

Are you inebriated?

"How many people were murdered in the angry guy's name throughout the 1st millennia AD?
This is GENOCIDE done in the name of retributive justice or Antichrist, but will be claimed as God's will or God's name that this is done.
B. The correction to this is using the SAME Bible and the SAME faith in Christianity
The solution is Restorative Justice that ends the cycle of war and retribution. Restorative Justice is the meaning of Christ Jesus in the NT/New Testament.
* genocide committed by founders who also believed they were establishing God's laws and "manifest destiny:
* where the resolution of these wrongs is found by following the Constitution based on these natural laws.
D. So "even though" there WERE genocides committed, and there was SLAVERY by the
Constitutional founders and govt, we don't "throw out" the Constitution and reject any govt under it.
we don't throw those laws out, we use the laws to correct the abuses of these laws.

Is that more clear?

Let's cut to the unfortunate chase of Christianity...
Christianity is a religion of belief, NOT behavior.
So commit a few atrocities and then make nice with Jesus before you die and go to Heaven.
And yes, I know that perhaps you'll retort by trying to explain that Christianity is a religion of behavior, but there's way too many Christians out there that want their way that disagree with you.

Dear Indeependent

Are you inebriated?

Is that more clear?

So commit a few atrocities and then make nice with Jesus before you die and go to Heaven.
And yes, I know that perhaps you'll retort by trying to explain that Christianity is a religion of behavior, but there's way too many Christians out there that want their way that disagree with you.

Dear Indeependent you bring up very good points that many Christians miss.
There are two folds of the laws:
1. the scriptural authority for believers
2. and the natural laws for the secular world and gentiles/nontheists.
Jesus as Justice is supposed to be the universal standard for BOTH.
You are so right it is very important not to confuse the two realms of laws
because they do operate differently.

2. For the secular laws, if you commit wrongs against your NEIGHBOR
this isn't magically forgiven where it goes away. So your statement
"just to make nice with Jesus to balance for atrocities" is false and abusing religion to hide behind.
Catholic priests made this mistake when violating criminal laws and expecting to hide behind
church authority: no, church authority is limited to inhouse church laws, but these priests
who broke criminal laws must face civil authorities in charge of prosecuting those.
1. only for the spiritual level of transgressions, yes, God's grace and forgiveness
is offered freely -- where the process does depend on people AGREEING to
receive forgiveness. If we don't agree on forgiveness, even this spiritual gift of grace is blocked.

These two levels should not be confused. God's grace is freely given not earned
by works, but only requires agreeing to receive it by forgiveness.

Justice on the HUMAN or EARTHLY level DOES require restitution to "earn back"
the forgiveness and rights in society. These are not magically restored by God.
If you do wrongs in the PHYSICAL world that harm others, then the restitution
owed is proportional to the damage done or the debts incurred.

Is this more clear that the Christian faith based on beliefs is one level.
But in practice, the secular natural laws govern the standards;
and in the Bible the Christians are called to obey civil authority and submit to human institutions.
So this is a part of Christian practice to obey the
natural laws (also coming from the same God) that democratic
principles are based on such as in the Constitution.

Very deep subject, Indeependent Thanks for pointing this out!

Dear Indeependent

Are you inebriated?

Is that more clear?

"just to make nice with Jesus to balance for atrocities" is false and abusing religion to hide behind.
Catholic priests made this mistake when violating criminal laws and expecting to hide behind
church authority: no, church authority is limited to inhouse church laws, but these priests
who broke criminal laws must face civil authorities in charge of prosecuting those.
1. only for the spiritual level of transgressions, yes, God's grace and forgiveness
receive forgiveness. If we don't agree on forgiveness, even this spiritual gift of grace is blocked.

and in the Bible the Christians are called to obey civil authority and submit to human institutions.

So many problems with this;
1) the *just judge* is Michael, proving you thief the roles and personas.
2) you admit that Rome is the Anti Anointed(christ) ones, already came fulfilled in John's day, whether ditching the Kohanim for their own version satanic priesthood or in killing the many christ figures.
However, this Satanic authority can't tell you about the anti christ by mixing visions of the Moshiach of the Bible with warnings and expectations of the son of perdition(lucifer) in the OT in some spiteful confusing mesh compiling, so you wouldn't notice Jesus already came as that false prophet used to do all those horrible things through.
The twist also makes you distrust any message of peace or Temple building (thus protecting the satanic imposter temple in Rome).
Do you understand sequencing? Lucifer (Jesus) comes first, actual Moshiach later to overturn the first fallen imposter. You admit Rome came first setting up this man (image)of destruction, but then have the nerve to say it will occur again in our day for what, to finish th job of destroying creation?
Perhaps Jesus wasn't saying he was being "like unto" son of man in Rev 1:13. Perhaps through the destructive speach per this topic, he was saying he was being like unto
Bin Laden [ben(son)Adam(man)] and they just heard him wrong. I imagine the crowds must of made it hard to hear this fictitious character from the back of the imaginary crowds.
But this fictitious character is written in speach per this topic liken to a Bin Laden type therefore claiming him Justice seeking is liken to you claiming the 911 attacks as justice. That would make you a pawn of Satanism that you pointed out and recognized yourself.

Conclusion; if someone who recognizes adversary behavior is fooled then imagine the clueless, The fallen 1/3, even the elect that are deceived.

Source for 1)
Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
*the just Judge(krites)*, and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

So you agree 1) that Muhammad and Islam is responsible for all the deaths done by Muslims. That we're at war with all of them and 2) Martin Luther King is responsible for all the violence done in his name.

Are you inebriated?
No. Are you fucked in the head? On drugs? Are you an asshole? Oh, wait. Lemme guess. You're an atheist who not only thinks he knows everything but looks down on anyone who has spiritual views. Is that it?

Actually, I'm almost 60 and have been studying Tanach for over 30 years in Hebrew.
You want to debate?

Once again, are you inebriated?
Next you'll tell me you're an astronaut who invented the Internet for Al Gore.

The fact you resort to such low-brow tactics as accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being drunk is proof you're not the wise, educated individual you claim to be.

Every religion on the face of the planet, except maybe Judaism for obvious reasons, views Jesus as a man of God.

Virtually no other person can make this claim.

Not only did Jews have NOTHING to do with his death, they had nothing to do with him during or after his lifetime.
He made ZERO impact.

A minute ago your said Jews were very proud of that fact that Jesus was a man of God. (I mean yesterday)

Always has been.
Always will be.
s

What??? Indeependent I totally disagree with you.
Peter Loth, for one, is a living example of
Jewish embracing of Jesus as fulfilling the scriptures.

My friends Olivia and Irvin Reiner are both devout Jewish
community leaders who are behind an exemplary international
Christian healing nonprofit outreach that is nondenominational.

Jesus means Justice and all people are seeking this
and won't be at peace until we establish it for all tribes and nations.

This is a universal concept and process.
Especially for the Jews who are called to lead.

So you agree 1) that Muhammad and Islam is responsible for all the deaths done by Muslims. That we're at war with all of them and 2) Martin Luther King is responsible for all the violence done in his name.

Are you inebriated?
No. Are you fucked in the head? On drugs? Are you an asshole? Oh, wait. Lemme guess. You're an atheist who not only thinks he knows everything but looks down on anyone who has spiritual views. Is that it?

Actually, I'm almost 60 and have been studying Tanach for over 30 years in Hebrew.
You want to debate?

The fact you resort to such low-brow tactics as accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being drunk is proof you're not the wise, educated individual you claim to be.

Why did you bring up Muslims in a discussion of Christianity?

He made ZERO impact.

Always has been.
Always will be.
s

What??? Indeependent I totally disagree with you.
Peter Loth, for one, is a living example of
Jewish embracing of Jesus as fulfilling the scriptures.

My friends Olivia and Irvin Reiner are both devout Jewish
community leaders who are behind an exemplary international
Christian healing nonprofit outreach that is nondenominational.

Jesus means Justice and all people are seeking this
and won't be at peace until we establish it for all tribes and nations.

This is a universal concept and process.
Especially for the Jews who are called to lead.

Jesus is meaningless.
Justice and Charity are NOT meaningless.

Are you inebriated?

You want to debate?

You mean like all the responses to Guno in the beginning of this topic, whereby the
ad hominem personally attack the poster instead of refuting the subject?
Or do you mean like every other Christian response where they call everyone on drugs or crazy when they bring up a commentary that is beyond their ability to discuss like normal human beings?

sample of Christian's resorting to this low brow less then educated discussion as you call it:
6/7/16 11:40 AM
syIrishLass said:
I still think a Christian peed in Guano's Queerios.

6/7/16 11:41 AM
Uncensored2008 said:
Batshit proclaims proudly that he and his fellow gutter scum are leading the world into a new dark age.

-EXCUSE THE FOLLOWING CUSSING -POST LEFT ENTACT AS STATED BY THE POSTER-
4/19/16 12:33PM
Uncensored2008 quoted:
Fuck off Batshit. Get back to your ISIS cell and let the decent folk talk.

4/18/16 7:45PM
So.. You hump crosses? Why?

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

4/14/16 5:17PM
Weatherman2020 quoted:
Please stay out of the thread, this is for adults only. Go finish your report on there really are land mines in Israel.

4/12/16 7:39AM
Crusader Frank quoted:
Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

Proof they lie or like abusing disabled people;
4/12/16 7:42AM
SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

Repeated themed (almost every response)
false testimony, false accuser's willing and knowledgable repeated sin against a Kohanim, this is from a German citizen breaking his countries laws not just God's laws:
4/17/16 5:22AM
zaangalewa cussed:
Was your place not behind the litte guillotine? You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. You are crazy, that's all. What you say about religion is nothing else than bullshit only.

4/6/16 6:12AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
And if you like to become a Jew ask Jews how to become a Jew. But stop it to be a liar - specially to be a liar in the name of god is something what you should not do any longer, if you love yourselve.

4/6/16 11:40AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
you are not a Jew at all.

4/11/16 1:51AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

4/11/16 2:10AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
Someone who tries to wake the illusion to be a Jew...

3/6/2016 at 7:52am
SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

2/29/2016 at 8:08 AM
hobelim quoted:
Take another harder look.
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

4/2/2016 at 9:54 AM
hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

12:12pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted to some forum poster:
Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.
3:57 pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

7:05 PM 2/10/16
HenryBHough Quoted:
So sorry to hear of your reading comprehension issue!
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:
You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

12/28/15 7:47 AM
Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

12/30/15 at 5:14 PM
Weatherman2020
1 death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joeseph Stalin
Othodox Jews have more than their share of moonbats in their midst.

11/29/15 4:32 AM
Penelope said:
"Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew."

11/11/15 7:27 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"You didn't prove anything, halfwit. Your idiocy is unsource"

11/12/15 11:41 AM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"And you still haven't sourced shit.
In addition, I'm now convinced you're mentally ill."

12/28/15 at 5:22 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
11-29-15 9:43 PM
Edward_Palamar said:
"you gotta stop smokin' that crack."

Zaangalewa
11/18/15 3:27am
"Do you live in a psychiatric hospital?"

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.
I think about 3 Angry Christians replied with lies that there were no sources and yet the post had many sources=caught lying and missleading the topic instead of discussing it like adults.
Example: I posted as a source the NT and the Church claimed finds including it's catalog number so it could be researched. This means they denied the validity of their own text the NT as a source and did so by cussing and name calling.
So isn't this behavior proof that the fallen idol and it's devotion to the idol and affiliation pride causes them all to be Wormwood (bitter & poisonous)?
Let's view samples of this behavior on forums.
Christian behavior recorded:
Proof that Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
excuse the cussing I'm leaving these in it's original language:
Crusader Frank -7:32 PM June 4 2015
You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

Picaro-7:34pm
June 4 2015
Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid.
Frank called that one right.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.

Dec 29, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Esmeralda
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

please die § < Its-me-IKS > 04/16 06:04

bad news? who the hell gives a rat's ass < Its-me-IKS > 06/17 11:12
neggers are cowards § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:46 -30<br>
But your wife is a dude sooooo § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:50
Fuck off Dwite get sum Air. § < Beacon5 > 04/16 13:58

littleretardwhore^^^ § < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/13 19:58

AH! I see... < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/04 19:34:53

why you were rambling below. You're CRAZY!!!

aww... you're kinda stupid, huh? § < Quantum_Mechanic > 03/28 15:59

^^ delusional § < Stath2_2 > 03/28 15:53

You mean cripples? § < JustRoman > 04/16 18:54 <br>
. ^ homeless gay negro § < frhedd > 04/18 18:03 -5

quit making up stupid crap § < Godzillla >2014-10-20 08:16

Please die, you have nothing worthwhile to < Its-me-IKS > 04/11 06:10
says the moronic proven liar § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:14
good job and still proving your stupidity § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:04

You just arent very smart § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:19

. look at stupid making demands!!! § < frhedd > 03/28 15:40
your illiteracy is showing, dumbass § < son-of-frhedd > 2014-10-25 14:55

: . . Sleepy, Sneezey, Dopy, Bashful, Doc § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:40
: . . : . . Donner and Blitzen § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:41

plus he's bat shit crazy § < modern_profit > 2014-10-19 17:26

Older than what? You nitwit. § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:26

Are you inebriated?

You want to debate?

You mean like all the responses to Guno in the beginning of this topic, whereby the
Or do you mean like every other Christian response where they call everyone on drugs or crazy when they bring up a commentary that is beyond their ability to discuss like normal human beings?

sample of Christian's resorting to this low brow less then educated discussion as you call it:
syIrishLass said:

Uncensored2008 said:
Batshit proclaims proudly that he and his fellow gutter scum are leading the world into a new dark age.

Uncensored2008 quoted:

What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

JakeStarkey quoted:

Weatherman2020 quoted:
Please stay out of the thread, this is for adults only. Go finish your report on there really are land mines in Israel.

Crusader Frank quoted:
Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

false testimony, false accuser's willing and knowledgable repeated sin against a Kohanim, this is from a German citizen breaking his countries laws not just God's laws:
zaangalewa cussed:
Was your place not behind the litte guillotine? You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. You are crazy, that's all. What you say about religion is nothing else than bullshit only.

ZAANGALEWA SAID:
And if you like to become a Jew ask Jews how to become a Jew. But stop it to be a liar - specially to be a liar in the name of god is something what you should not do any longer, if you love yourselve.

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

hobelim quoted:
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

HenryBHough Quoted:
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

Eaglewings quote:

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

Weatherman2020
- Joeseph Stalin

Penelope said:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
Edward_Palamar said:

Zaangalewa

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.
I think about 3 Angry Christians replied with lies that there were no sources and yet the post had many sources=caught lying and missleading the topic instead of discussing it like adults.
Example: I posted as a source the NT and the Church claimed finds including it's catalog number so it could be researched. This means they denied the validity of their own text the NT as a source and did so by cussing and name calling.
So isn't this behavior proof that the fallen idol and it's devotion to the idol and affiliation pride causes them all to be Wormwood (bitter & poisonous)?
Proof that Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

June 4 2015

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.

Esmeralda
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

TL; DR

Did you have a point?

Yes it always amazes me the responses that are directed at us....There is absolutely no atempt at teshuva and it follows in the footsteps of their hero Jesus who accused his own brethren ....but then how could that be surprising considering that Christians follow the image of a man who has the key to the bottomless pit and is a destroyer not a redeemer and since the opposite of peace is one who destroys like Jesus then his followers must be also destroyers as well who pretend to want to redeem but would rather belittle and tear down others proving the crab bucket syndrome is a poetic and apt analogy of the behaviour...

" us" is people of the Jewish persuasion ... Interesting " handle" you have " divine wind" ... I understand that according to popular myth in Japan that the Mongol ships coming to invade and conquer Japan sank because of the typhoon at the time that is why Japanese suicide bombers in the Second World War where called kamakaze in honour of this...However it has come to light recently that the reason most of those ships sank was because the Chinese shipbuilders the Mongols forced to build those ships were disposed to do a shoddy and sloppy job so the Mongols would hopefully drown and die at sea so sometimes divine winds need a little help to accomplish a goal and also history is not always what it appears to be and neither are false beliefs and hopes and dreams...

Dear HaShev
Since you mention Michael, are you Jehovah's Witness or some other tribe?

Not everyone is under the same local authority/law though we are all under the same God.
I consider the tribes like the several states that all have their own local laws
and yet we are united under one law of the land that applies to all states.

If you believe in Michael on the level of Jesus, my understanding is that is a representation of
Father Son and Holy Spirit.
Michael represents the Merciful Judgment of God
Jesus represents Salvation and Restoring Justice with Peace.
So these are both "one with God" but not the same but DISTINCT.

I prefer to equate Jesus with the Son or Laws of God as Justice incarnate.
And equate Mercy and Comfort, Healing Peace with the Holy Spirit.

If you follow the path taught by JW then Holy Spirit is used for Active Force
and equate Jesus/Michael with the power of judgment.

If the way you teach works for you and those called to follow this, that is fine.
We are to respect the Gospel including holiday traditions that God gives to certain people,
and to let them hold sacred what is taught as sacred, if that is God's calling for you.

Not everyone has the same calling.
But from what I see, the different manifestations and powers that God gives
are still included in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

If you prefer to share according to how the JW teach,
let me know and I am happy to stick to what is consistent.

But pls remember HaShev
many people are called to understand God in other ways
and may not be called to receive the teaching as you have received it.

As long as you receive others, they will receive you.
But if you reject others, they will naturally reject you.

For example with the JW traditions of teaching:
Many Christians have argued that "Active Force" is in the Bible but was changed or interpreted from
a scripture that originally was written differently.
  1. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society denies that the Holy Spirit is alive--the third person of the Trinity. Therefore, they have changed the correct translation of " . . . the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters," to say " . . . and God's active force was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters."
So any arguments that "God" or "Jesus" does not appear literally in the Bible but was changed later,
similar arguments are made that Active Force is not originally in the Bible but was changed later.

So this depends on what traditions people are called to follow.
Similar with teachings about Michael and Jesus that not everyone is called to receive and follow.

Take care and please feel free to share.
It may help to explain what background you are coming from
so we can stick to the context and framework that you use.

Dear Indeependent

Are you inebriated?

Is that more clear?

So many problems with this;
1) the *just judge* is Michael, proving you thief the roles and personas.
2) you admit that Rome is the Anti Anointed(christ) ones, already came fulfilled in John's day, whether ditching the Kohanim for their own version satanic priesthood or in killing the many christ figures.
However, this Satanic authority can't tell you about the anti christ by mixing visions of the Moshiach of the Bible with warnings and expectations of the son of perdition(lucifer) in the OT in some spiteful confusing mesh compiling, so you wouldn't notice Jesus already came as that false prophet used to do all those horrible things through.
The twist also makes you distrust any message of peace or Temple building (thus protecting the satanic imposter temple in Rome).
Do you understand sequencing? Lucifer (Jesus) comes first, actual Moshiach later to overturn the first fallen imposter. You admit Rome came first setting up this man (image)of destruction, but then have the nerve to say it will occur again in our day for what, to finish th job of destroying creation?
Perhaps Jesus wasn't saying he was being "like unto" son of man in Rev 1:13. Perhaps through the destructive speach per this topic, he was saying he was being like unto
Bin Laden [ben(son)Adam(man)] and they just heard him wrong. I imagine the crowds must of made it hard to hear this fictitious character from the back of the imaginary crowds.
But this fictitious character is written in speach per this topic liken to a Bin Laden type therefore claiming him Justice seeking is liken to you claiming the 911 attacks as justice. That would make you a pawn of Satanism that you pointed out and recognized yourself.

Conclusion; if someone who recognizes adversary behavior is fooled then imagine the clueless, The fallen 1/3, even the elect that are deceived.

Source for 1)
Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
*the just Judge(krites)*, and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

Are you inebriated?

You want to debate?

Why did you bring up Muslims in a discussion of Christianity?
Dear Indeependent Muslims are called to receive and respect
all sent by God which includes Jewish Torah and Christian Scripture.
All of God's prophets and laws.
So it is key to faith that we reconcile and respect
all of God's laws by establishing common truth
by agreement in Christ as the Bible calls for in Matthew.

The Muslims are equally bound to follow both
Scriptural and civil authority based on natural
laws given by the one God.

Are you inebriated?

You want to debate?

syIrishLass said:

Uncensored2008 said:

Uncensored2008 quoted:

JakeStarkey quoted:

Weatherman2020 quoted:

Crusader Frank quoted:

SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:

zaangalewa cussed:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

SassyIrishLass Quoted:

hobelim quoted:

hobelim said:

Human_being quoted:

HenryBHough Quoted:

Eaglewings quote:

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633

Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020
- Joeseph Stalin

Penelope said:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:
Edward_Palamar said:

Zaangalewa

June 4 2015

12/29/2015
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

TL; DR

Did you have a point?

Hashev seems to think that how people respond to him has nothing to do with how he presents himself or the stupid things that he says even though the response is consistent and unanimous.

Its much easier for him to think there is something wrong with everyone else than it is for him to examine himself. Pretending to be the messiah is very stressful you know.....

Forum List

Back