So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

Yes it always amazes me the responses that are directed at us....
Who is "us"?

Shimon has had his nose buried so deep up Hashev's butt for so long now he doesn't have his own identity anymore.

He has exchanged his birthright as an individual that reflects the oneness of God for the comfort of being an insignificant element of a self-negating multiplicity.

Last edited:
Humble, whatever. It means not the rich fucks. Nor the rulers of the day. Talk like that could get a person crucified back then. ;)

sorta----it is a personality trait-----the most
"anavah" person in the world was supposed
to have been Moses. He was a ruler---sorta

Moses was not meek. He ordered the killing of those against him.

Moses was the most meek person in the world according to the catholic version of the bible. He did NOT, in fact, order the killing of people AGAINST HIMSELF----try reading the book

Yes all those who worshipped the golden calf, and said your either with us or not and order their death, those who killed those against them he made Priests. Well Rome is being kind to him.

If those who worshipped the calf, all 3,000 out of several millions, showed their true colors in Egypt, they would never have left Egypt.

How can one leave Egypt when one already lived in Egypt. The exodus as described in the Bible did not happen, there is no proof of it.

Moses was the most meek person in the world according to the catholic version of the bible. He did NOT, in fact, order the killing of people AGAINST HIMSELF----try reading the book

Yes all those who worshipped the golden calf, and said your either with us or not and order their death, those who killed those against them he made Priests. Well Rome is being kind to him.

If those who worshipped the calf, all 3,000 out of several millions, showed their true colors in Egypt, they would never have left Egypt.

How can one leave Egypt when one already lived in Egypt. The exodus as described in the Bible did not happen, there is no proof of it.

what does "how can one leave Egypt when one already lived in Egypt" mean? There is every indication that Penelope murders a few dozen infants every day and no proof that she does not

what does "how can one leave Egypt when one already lived in Egypt" mean? There is every indication that Penelope murders a few dozen infants every day and no proof that she does not

I wonder if penelope's catechism whore "proved" that a thing called 'jesus' ever existed. It is clear that the prick that the whore sucked each day DID exist----but I cannot prove it

Yes it always amazes me the responses that are directed at us....There is absolutely no atempt at teshuva and it follows in the footsteps of their hero Jesus who accused his own brethren ....but then how could that be surprising considering that Christians follow the image of a man who has the key to the bottomless pit and is a destroyer not a redeemer and since the opposite of peace is one who destroys like Jesus then his followers must be also destroyers as well who pretend to want to redeem but would rather belittle and tear down others proving the crab bucket syndrome is a poetic and apt analogy of the behaviour...

And yet you need to repent so much.

No record of jews in todays Egypt or Hebrews who ever you were. You were a tribe of the Canaanites who had a hard time converting to monotheism when it was forced on you.

Yes it always amazes me the responses that are directed at us....There is absolutely no atempt at teshuva and it follows in the footsteps of their hero Jesus who accused his own brethren ....but then how could that be surprising considering that Christians follow the image of a man who has the key to the bottomless pit and is a destroyer not a redeemer and since the opposite of peace is one who destroys like Jesus then his followers must be also destroyers as well who pretend to want to redeem but would rather belittle and tear down others proving the crab bucket syndrome is a poetic and apt analogy of the behaviour...

No record of jews in todays Egypt or Hebrews who ever you were. You were a tribe of the Canaanites who had a hard time converting to monotheism when it was forced on you.

Link?

Link?

I don't need a link, everyone knows there was no exodus and that is what the OT is all about your adultery. That is the thing about the Hebrew or jewish history, outside of the bible there is no history.

Last edited:

Link?

I don't need a link, everyone knows there was no exodus and that is what the OT is all about your adultery.

the whole book is about my adultery?. gee---such a book should excite a pervert like you----why not try reading it?. I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I AM SO FAMOUS

He is a very happy guy. He achieved his goal, and His Father is well pleased with Him. So how many did that cranky Jew slay with that sword, again?
You mean how many people were murdered in the angry guy's name throughout the 1st millennia AD?
Probably 10s of millions.

Dafuq. Are you saying Christians murdered the Romans??

not until after Constantine became king. After that Christians were murdering people world wide for more than a millennium/ Before the 'holy' roman empire took off----pre Christian romans were murdering people thruout north Africa and the bulk of europe

In fact there is still a very small number of jews in ALEXANDRIA Egypt. Who was forcing monotheism upon Canaanite tribes?

He is a very happy guy. He achieved his goal, and His Father is well pleased with Him. So how many did that cranky Jew slay with that sword, again?
You mean how many people were murdered in the angry guy's name throughout the 1st millennia AD?

not until after Constantine became king. After that Christians were murdering people world wide for more than a millennium/ Before the 'holy' roman empire took off----pre Christian romans were murdering people thruout north Africa and the bulk of europe

Yeah I'm familiar with history, Rosie made an absurd claim about the 1st century

the civil wars of the Canaanites, Jew and non jew is what brought Rome to finally destroy Herods Temple. Judea and the Northern Kingdom were always fighting, Maccabees forcing conversion and circumcision on others.

Yeah I'm familiar with history, Rosie made an absurd claim about the 1st century

what was my "absurd statement" about the
"first century" crusader rabbit? -------first century by what calendar? the Islamic or the mayan?

Link?

I don't need a link, everyone knows there was no exodus and that is what the OT is all about your adultery. That is the thing about the Hebrew or jewish history, outside of the bible there is no history.

I just did a poll amongst my close neighbors----none of them seemed to "know" about my adultery------but most of them DID read the Old testament---more or less

Link?

I just did a poll amongst my close neighbors----none of them seemed to "know" about my adultery------but most of them DID read the Old testament---more or less

No they didn't , they would of been more aware of the adultery Yahweh got mad so often about.

the civil wars of the Canaanites, Jew and non jew is what brought Rome to finally destroy Herods Temple. Judea and the Northern Kingdom were always fighting, Maccabees forcing conversion and circumcision on others.

You got a link? I am really interested in the proof that your catechism whore presented that had Maccabees circumcising people ----of course she probably did read the book of Maccabees-----the whore thought of it as part of the "the bible" (whatever that is) The temple was just a little building----roman titus was not after the little building----he was after the giant candelabra because it was made of gold------Gold and people to feed to roman lions was EVERYTHING TO ROME-----later on it was the AUTO DE FE (gold too---which is why Hernan Cortez murdered Montezumah for the whore bitch ISABELLA)

Link?

No they didn't , they would of been more aware of the adultery Yahweh got mad so often about.

No they didn't? my neighbors? ----several of them are good catholics-----lately the POOP says its ok to read the bible. Yahweh "got mad" is that what your catechism whore told you-----how did she know?

Unlike the "tons" of proof that the most popular "man" in history actually existed.

Forum List

Back