🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the cops are being charged w murder....for medical negligence? Doctors kill 100k a year.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This affirmative action prosecutor appears to be charging these cops with criminal homicide.....for basically medical negligence. Her probable cause affidavit says NOTHING about an actual malicious assault. Just that they didnt provide immediate medical aid.

Um....doctors kill 100k a year from medical negligence. We charging them with murder too?

She BETTER have some hidden evidence. Because as it stands...this is 6 not guilty verdicts and a Planet of the Apes riot waiting to happen.

This is...at most...a civil lawsuit case of medical negligence.

But...we needed to feed the black mob some sacrificial lambs. Half of the lambs were black. But its ok...they're just collateral damage to get to the crackas.

Baltimore PD union will get the best defense attorneys around. They're gonna eat the affirmative action attorney for lunch in court.

Murder....for no seat belt and medical negligence. HA! Good luck. The damage she's done to that city and Baltimore PD will last for decades.

BPD is gonna allow purge now. Watch.

They are more acceptable to doctors goofs...I mean, they spent to so much money getting an education...

They are more acceptable to doctors goofs...I mean, they spent to so much money getting an education...

Doesnt matter. If medical negligence is now a MURDER...a lot of killer doctors need to be charged.

Your rate of FreddieGrayThreads/minute has slowed a bit Bucs. Is something wrong?

Work. I do it 40 hours a week. Try it out.

But...im also trying to wrap my mind around how our legal system is now charging murder....for civil medical negligence.

Its so bizarre and kangaroo courtish...hard to fathom.

Doctors kill 100k a year.

Republicans beat that number in Iraq. So are they doctors?

There was a coroner at the autopsy. Don't you think he had some input in the manner of death? She didn't pull it out of thin air.

Your rate of FreddieGrayThreads/minute has slowed a bit Bucs. Is something wrong?

But...im also trying to wrap my mind around how our legal system is now charging murder....for civil medical negligence.

Well when a person is unjustly arrested and then dies in your custody from physical wounds they incurred and lack of treatment for those wounds... yeah I don't think you should be surprised if your charged for negligence.

There was a coroner at the autopsy. Don't you think he had some input in the manner of death? She didn't pull it out of thin air.

Yeah it was called a homicide. ..which doesnt always mean murder. Hoimicide is also used as medical negligence cases. Just means it wasnt a suicide or illness or accident.

They committed medical negligence. Not murder.

No, she totally did not.
But, there are 3 other investigations going on, and expedience on her part was contraindicated, especially going into the weekend!

Well when a person is unjustly arrested and then dies in your custody from physical wounds they incurred and lack of treatment for those wounds... yeah I don't think you should be surprised if your charged for negligence.

They werent charged with negligence. They were charged with murder and manslaughter.

Negligence is a lawsuit. The mob wanted prison bars. Affirmative action attorney "heard their voices".

I bet you there's gonna be some thugs in the 'hood crapping their pants tonight when they get a load of the pictures of the cops and realize that they helped take two bro's and a sista' down !!

Yeah it was called a homicide. ..which doesnt always mean murder. Hoimicide is also used as medical negligence cases. Just means it wasnt a suicide or illness or accident.

Relax...they are throwing everything at them to see who will turn and what will stick. You were a cop...you know how that works.

I'll wait to hear that from a prosecutor. We don't know what other injuries were found during the autopsy. I didn't listen to any announcements today, so I am in the dark as to what the coroner found.

No one answered the question that, when Gray was floundering in the van, why didn't the officer (s) then belt him in as supposed to be instead of letting him continue to fall all over the place?

Also, it would only make sense that if Gray was not being attacked and he was standing on his own power, he would have fallen before doing great damage. You can't keep knocking your head on the back door with your hands behind your back. You will fall down. Didn't they say there was an imprint on the top of his head from a bolt on the back door of the van? He wasn't sitting down.

Last edited:
I bet you there's gonna be some thugs in the 'hood crapping their pants tonight when they get a load of the pictures of the cops and realize that they helped take two bro's and a sista' down !!
You don't get it. That's ok...you probably never will as long as you keep those teaper blinders on.

Relax...they are throwing everything at them to see who will turn and what will stick. You were a cop...you know how that works.
Good cop/bad cop...

I'll wait to hear that from a prosecutor. We don't know what other injuries were found during the autopsy. I didn't listen to any announcements today, so I am in the dark as to what the coroner found.
It's a procedural reaction to their investigation and the statements of the cops involved.

I do. But we only did that when criminal offense occurred.

So far...this affirmative action attorney is cbarging them criminally. ...for civil lawsuit violations. Unprecedented.

Forum List

Back