So the JR emails..

Still nothing there. Nothing illegal. Then you got all the Hillary stuff with Ukraine. Honestly, you just have to look at it all and decied. All those fuckers are dirty as hell. If there were anything illegal action would be taken. You KNOW if Muller had something it would leak. But one has to admit, it looks really gross.

First, there's no reason for Mueller to leak. He's not Ken Starr trying to convince people a blow job is the worst thing ever when neither party involved with the blow job is inclined to discuss it.

In fact, knowing that Trump's family was involved in the Collusion makes it understandable why the Orange Shitgibbon is keen on covering it up.

Still nothing there. Nothing illegal. Then you got all the Hillary stuff with Ukraine. Honestly, you just have to look at it all and decied. All those fuckers are dirty as hell. If there were anything illegal action would be taken. You KNOW if Muller had something it would leak. But one has to admit, it looks really gross.

First, there's no reason for Mueller to leak. He's not Ken Starr trying to convince people a blow job is the worst thing ever when neither party involved with the blow job is inclined to discuss it.

In fact, knowing that Trump's family was involved in the Collusion makes it understandable why the Orange Shitgibbon is keen on covering it up.

Libtardz do love their history revision capabilities. .

I know. But it showed he was willing. Which is a big deal. At least to me. It makes me question what else might they have done.. I wasnt like this 2 days ago..
As toro said yesterday, the narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with russia", to "they didnt do anything illegal."

Wait.

He was "willing" to do what?
What do you mean? After all this discussion do you really not understand? He was willing to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary then lie about ever dealing with the Russians.
You don't have to agree that it's a big deal but playing dumb doesn't do you any favors

Get back to me when "Willing to meet with someone to see what they have to say" becomes the same thing as "scheming or colluding with them to commit a crime."

Meeting a Rusiian lawyer is not a crime... not even if it is to discuss any dirt they may have on your political opponents.

So, when you accuse him of collusion... he can rightfully say that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.... because you clearly don't.
Didn't say crime. I said he got caught lying and can't be trusted.

Quote the exact words that you say is a lie from him.... and then quote the proof that it was a lie.

I will absolutely give credit if it is due.
Not a problem. I could quote several other Trump reps denying anything to do with Russia, but since this is a Jr discussion I'll keep it simple:
In an interview with CNN, Trump Jr. told Jake Tapper that the very idea of the Russians helping his dad is "disgusting" and "phony."
Tapper: "(Robby Mook) seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?"
Trump Jr.: "Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, 'Well, I say this.' We hear 'experts.' You know, 'His house cat at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians.' It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win."

One month earlier this communication happened...

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
I assume it would be at your office.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Read the full chain here if you'd like:
Donald Trump Jr. responded by posting the emails on Twitter. Here they are.

Ummm, did you miss the part where Loretta Lynch personally permitted the Russian attorney into this country. Keep in mind this was after she had been denied access...and a couple years prior to Trump.

Wait.

He was "willing" to do what?
What do you mean? After all this discussion do you really not understand? He was willing to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary then lie about ever dealing with the Russians.
You don't have to agree that it's a big deal but playing dumb doesn't do you any favors

Get back to me when "Willing to meet with someone to see what they have to say" becomes the same thing as "scheming or colluding with them to commit a crime."

Meeting a Rusiian lawyer is not a crime... not even if it is to discuss any dirt they may have on your political opponents.

So, when you accuse him of collusion... he can rightfully say that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.... because you clearly don't.

Quote the exact words that you say is a lie from him.... and then quote the proof that it was a lie.

Not a problem. I could quote several other Trump reps denying anything to do with Russia, but since this is a Jr discussion I'll keep it simple:
In an interview with CNN, Trump Jr. told Jake Tapper that the very idea of the Russians helping his dad is "disgusting" and "phony."
Tapper: "(Robby Mook) seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?"
Trump Jr.: "Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, 'Well, I say this.' We hear 'experts.' You know, 'His house cat at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians.' It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win."

Good morning
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
Best
Rob Goldstone

Nice try.

I found the actual interview (here) and Trump Jr's comments were about the LEAK from the DNC that they were claiming that the Russians HACKED their computers to help Trump. Which WOULD BE a crime.

His comments were NOT about his own meeting with a Russian Lawyer to see what info she had on Hitlary - WHICH IS NOT ILLEGAL TO DO.

That may be the same thing to YOU as a chance meeting with a Russian Lawyer to get some dirt on Hitlary.... But it is NOT the same thing in a LEGAL sense...

And it certainly is not a LIE.

Last edited:
That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?

So he released all the emails why?
I dont know Crixus..

Me neither, so I am left to assume some things. Number one being that Jr. diddnt feel anything wrong was happening. Look at the pattern from the day Trump said he was running. Every Friday the one thing that was going to sink him gets pasted all over the news. Can anyone point to one convictable offence after almost 5 months of scandals, Russian intrigue and so on. If the haters had the beef they would bring it. They have not. Matter of fact, all the convicting has been done in the press, not in court. No laws broken even after "evidence" has been presented every weekend since Trump got there. Not saying he is free and clear, but going by the record of the people making the accusation Trump is more believable for now in my opinion.

Here is the difference, when Hillary's emails turned up, there was key specifics used as evidence during every step of the investigation, to include the bleaching of a server by the accused. They even named the home of Senator Anthony Weiner through his wife, where the emails physically turned up (not probably, may have, or the remote possibility through assumption ... DID!) Thise emails led to a quick examination of what they were. With Trump we have seen CNN and New York Times giving rumored beliefs or speculation maybes from unnamed sources (because no one would want to be tied to this crap), that after seven months went nowhere. No evidence, bo documents, not one indictment against Trumo. CNN then later admitted by rebroadcasting the story of Russian collusion, they were STRUCTLY going after the purpose of ratings over anything really circumstantial. Nothing is sticking, and how many months now since it was announced that Trump is the winning candidate?

Never in the history of our nation, with talks of RESIST by a losing sour contender, has the media and the opposing party come across like kicking and screaming 2 year olds throwing a tantrum fit. All that's become evident here is liberal democrats sure hate losing their power and influence in government!
Hitlery' emails showed up because she had an illegal server off government property and should have been in jail at the time of any election.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
TN, tsk, tsk. I am disappointed with you my man. No one could ever know his intent for taking the meeting. he explained his intent last night on Hannity. Haven't watched it yet. Know one knows what he would have done had there actually been something there, but like everything russia, there is no there there. Maybe a set up, that's being investigated. Maybe she got cold feet cause she wasn't sure what they might do with information. Maybe they go to the FBI if they got information, but they didn't get anything except a waste of their time. wow, that's fking dangerous indeed. hitlery destroyed 33k of emails, these guys went on a expedition and found absolutely nothing. And you think collusion? wow. there is so much one could say about this. That however, is merely but a waste of money and time. wow.
IDK man. I just know the guy said the russian govt wanted to help his dad with info on clinton and he got excited.
well how do you know he just wanted to see what was out there? I said, this has many stories available in it. Set up for one, one big fking set up, cause once he met sets up the entire russia story eh? wow,
But thats my whole point. Lol He wanted to know. He was willing to collaborate with the russian federation.
He was scoping out the opposition. Imagine that that person may have had information the FBI might have wanted to see. He'd have been a hero. The thing remains you have no idea what his intentions were. And unless you're a gawd you got shit. And now we know she was a plant and indeed it was a setup. Oops

Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Nice try.

I found the actual interview (here) and Trump Jr's comments were about the LEAK from the DNC that they were claiming that the Russians HACKED their computers to help Trump. Which WOULD BE a crime.

His comments were NOT about his own meeting with a Russian Lawyer to see what info she had on Hitlary - WHICH IS NOT ILLEGAL TO DO.

That may be the same thing to YOU as a chance meeting with a Russian Lawyer to get some dirt on Hitlary.... But it is NOT the same thing in a LEGAL sense...

What do you mean nice try?? You are right Tappers question referred to a comment that mook made about the DNC leaks that lead to the accusation that the Russians where trying to help Trump win and then Jr responded. Isn't that what this whole discussion is about? Two weeks earlier he had a personal contact tell him that the Russians wanted to help by giving him information... Then he is on TV calling accusations that say just that disgusting lies? Come on man. We all see what is going on here. Your denial is absurd. Even the GOPers are acknowledging the dishonesty. Its not this thing the "left" is just making up.

Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Nice try.

What do you mean nice try?? You are right Tappers question referred to a comment that mook made about the DNC leaks that lead to the accusation that the Russians where trying to help Trump win and then Jr responded. Isn't that what this whole discussion is about? Two weeks earlier he had a personal contact tell him that the Russians wanted to help by giving him information... Then he is on TV calling accusations that say just that disgusting lies? Come on man. We all see what is going on here. Your denial is absurd. Even the GOPers are acknowledging the dishonesty. Its not this thing the "left" is just making up.

I think You should have your selective hearing checked.

You should have your reading comprehension checked too.

This from the email that YOU quoted. "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and HER dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Nice try.

This from the email that YOU quoted. "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and HER dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."
ok, what am I supposed to check? That is obviously an attempt to feed damaging information to Trump to hurt Clinton and help him win the election. The exact claim that Jr was calling disgusting lies two weeks later. You just made my point

Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Nice try.

ok, what am I supposed to check? That is obviously an attempt to feed damaging information to Trump to hurt Clinton and help him win the election. The exact claim that Jr was calling disgusting lies two weeks later. You just made my point

You need to check your comprehension, first.... obviously.

Feeding damaging information is NOT a crime - not even when it comes from a "Russian Lawyer." Especially if it is TRUE information about HER dealings with Russia.

NOT a crime and NOT disgusting.

CLAIMING that the Russian's HACKED the DNC server and leaking that claim to try and discourage Trump supporters with (especially then) unsupported claims....

THAT is what Donald Jr. was calling disgusting.

I'm betting you still cant's see the difference.

Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Nice try.

You need to check your comprehension, first.... obviously.

Feeding damaging information is NOT a crime - not even when it comes from a "Russian Lawyer." Especially if it is TRUE information about HER dealings with Russia.

NOT a crime and NOT disgusting.

CLAIMING that the Russian's HACKED the DNC server and leaking that claim to try and discourage Trump supporters with (especially then) unsupported claims....

THAT is what Donald Jr. was calling disgusting.

I'm betting you still cant's see the difference.
There you go again with the "crime" talk. I never said crime. I said LIE. You keep trying to pivot back to the crime thing because you can't seem to recognize reality.

And yes you are right, JR said that it was a disgusting lie, to claim the Russians hacked servers and were trying to spread damning information about Clinton to help Trump. He said this two weeks after being contacted by the Russians and being told just that. You call the claims unsupported yet he knew them to be true. I don't know what you think I'm not comprehending, it's all right there in black and white. You proved my point. Own it

This meeting could have been a set up. HOWEVER, JR KNEW it was from the russian govt. He knew it was sensitive. He knew the russian govt wanted to help his dad. He was willing to work with a foreign govt.
JR posted the emails that prove that. JR himself said he fucked up.
Is there a secret email chain from JR to his dads supporters that i dont know about?
Is trump Jr part of the deep state treason to overthrow our president? :dunno:
what he knew was that his friend knew someone that had info
This meeting could have been a set up. HOWEVER, JR KNEW it was from the russian govt. He knew it was sensitive. He knew the russian govt wanted to help his dad. He was willing to work with a foreign govt.
Is there a secret email chain from JR to his dads supporters that i dont know about?
dude you are altering the content of the email he received. I quoted you what Goldstone's email was after you sent the thread. Nowhere in that email does it state that the russian government was giving him material. It said Emin had material received from her father from a meeting with someone. Not sure who, since a Crown Prosecutor does not exist. And he, jr., would meet with Emin to hear what she had. ewwwww evil shit right there. I know that's worse than four americans dying in Benghazi, and deleting 33k worth of emails to avoid any investigation. I have to tell you.
This is the last time i am talking to your ass about this. You are acting as stupid as a 5 year old trying to understand physics
DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg:large

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government support for Mr Trump.

Do i need to type that in another language just in case?

The Russian Trump JR was meeting was a lead attorney who was given the "ok" to be in this country from Loretta Lunch, the DOJ under the Obama administration, to represent a Russian client over a lawsuit in the United States. She was not a member of the KGB, she has no specific ties as member of the Kremlin, she is not related or a part of Putin's inner circle, she is a Russian attorney. Her identity is very clear she is not a part of Putin's cabinet, but is an attorney who happens to live in and be Russian. To say otherwise is not being truthful to the facts.

dude you are altering the content of the email he received. I quoted you what Goldstone's email was after you sent the thread. Nowhere in that email does it state that the russian government was giving him material. It said Emin had material received from her father from a meeting with someone. Not sure who, since a Crown Prosecutor does not exist. And he, jr., would meet with Emin to hear what she had. ewwwww evil shit right there. I know that's worse than four americans dying in Benghazi, and deleting 33k worth of emails to avoid any investigation. I have to tell you.
This is the last time i am talking to your ass about this. You are acting as stupid as a 5 year old trying to understand physics

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government support for Mr Trump.

The Russian Trump JR was meeting was a lead attorney who was given the "ok" to be in this country from Loretta Lunch, the DOJ under the Obama administration, to represent a Russian client over a lawsuit in the United States. She was not a member of the KGB, she has no specific ties as member of the Kremlin, she is not related or a part of Putin's inner circle, she is a Russian attorney. Her identity is very clear she is not a part of Putin's cabinet, but is an attorney who happens to live in and be Russian. To say otherwise is not being truthful to the facts.
I never did "say otherwise"

Did you happen to read the email that was a pretext to the meeting? Whats that all about? and why in the world are you trying to tie Obama and the DOJ into this, they don't factor into this at all.

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

All a pointless effort. There is nothing. There was nothing. There will be nothing Jose.

Did you happen to read the email that was a pretext to the meeting? Whats that all about? and why in the world are you trying to tie Obama and the DOJ into this, they don't factor into this at all.

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

I brought up the Obama Administration, and Loretta Lynch surrounding the Russian woman in question because, while liberal democrats and the mainstream media have chosen to make "sensationalism" their predominant focus regarding President Trump, accurate Investigations and old fashioned credible journalism are built on an analysis of ALL the facts, particularly WHO they met and what career capacity did they serve. This particular woman in question, and her career as well as position as a Russian, means everything in this. Otherwise we would have liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who just happens to be Russian.

Let me break this down real slow and detailed so you can follow where I'm going. The focus is the RUSSIAN in question surrounding the meeting, what role did she play in all this. If you check her background you will find she is an attorney who happens to be Russian.

1) There is no evidence that she works conclusively for the Kremlin. She is not a KGB agent, she is not a member of Putin's inner circle, but an attorney who just happened to be simply Russian. This attorney was allowed by DOJ Loretta Lynch in the country to Represent a Russian Firm in a lawsuit case.

2). If she WAS some form of government spy who actually worked for the government. I know liberals are juicy for a government internal agent that the Trump administration conspired with, its obvious as their chosen hopeful candidate lost and they need excuses to find some form of vindication. HOWEVER, if that's what they hope to find with this attorney. Her visa was expired when she requested entry. So if she was this "conspiracy agent" why would Loretta Lynch, the DOJ under President Obama, ALLOW a person of interest involved in election collusion fraud INTO this country in the first place?

If the emails that spoke of this Russian Attorney was in fact really a woman representing the Kremlin government as an agent, the "CONNECTION" to this collusion, then the DOJ under President Obama wasn't doing her job to do a thorough background check in the first place and just allowed an expired visa Russian saboteur to walk in our border.

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the woman, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

If we don't look at the FACTS of the career background of the individual involved we would find liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who is Russian, to even include a little girl simply attempting to sell something to drink at her Lemonade Stand at this point. I will even going as far (without apology) as stating liberal democrats are closely flirting with reintroducing McCarthyism in their hunger to find ANY collusion associated with this administration in their efforts to justify defeat.

As I said before, I won't entertain this liberal "sensationalism" that has taken over today's media.

First -- You show me actual FACTS that this Russian had a solid career within the Kremlin of the Russian government, documents that prove her career was more than just simply an attorney who just happens to be Russian. All this has otherwise become this boogie man paranoia joke, of someone trying to CREATE DRAMA out of something that doesn't really exist. Yet even I am able to tell a "used car salesman" who is trying to SELL me something, something that is meant to be real appealing but who is really full of crap.

Last edited:

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

I brought up the Obama Administration, and Loretta Lynch surrounding the Russian woman in question because, while liberal democrats and the mainstream media have chosen to make "sensationalism" their predominant focus regarding President Trump, accurate Investigations and old fashioned credible journalism are built on an analysis of ALL the facts, particularly WHO they met and what career capacity did they serve. This particular woman in question, and her career as well as position as a Russian, means everything in this. Otherwise we would have liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who just happens to be Russian.

Let me break this down real slow and detailed so you can follow where I'm going. The focus is the RUSSIAN in question surrounding the meeting, what role did she play in all this. If you check her background you will find she is an attorney who happens to be Russian.

1) There is no evidence that she works conclusively for the Kremlin. She is not a KGB agent, she is not a member of Putin's inner circle, but an attorney who just happened to be simply Russian. This attorney was allowed by DOJ Loretta Lynch in the country to Represent a Russian Firm in a lawsuit case.

2). If she WAS some form of government spy who actually worked for the government. I know liberals are juicy for a government internal agent that the Trump administration conspired with, its obvious as their chosen hopeful candidate lost and they need excuses to find some form of vindication. HOWEVER, if that's what they hope to find with this attorney. Her visa was expired when she requested entry. So if she was this "conspiracy agent" why would Loretta Lynch, the DOJ under President Obama, ALLOW a person of interest involved in election collusion fraud INTO this country in the first place?

If the emails that spoke of this Russian Attorney was in fact really a woman representing the Kremlin government as an agent, the "CONNECTION" to this collusion, then the DOJ under President Obama wasn't doing her job to do a thorough background check in the first place and just allowed an expired visa Russian saboteur to walk in our border.

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the women, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

If we don't look at the FACTS of the career background of the individual involved we would find liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who is Russian, to even include a little girl simply attempting to sell something to drink at her Lemonade Stand at this point. I will even going as far (without apology) as stating liberal democrats are closely flirting with reintroducing McCarthyism in their hunger to find ANY collusion associated with this administration in their efforts to justify defeat.

As I said before, I won't entertain this liberal "sensationalism" that has taken over today's media.

First -- You show me actual FACTS that this Russian had a solid career within the Kremlin of the Russian government, documents that prove her career was more than just simply an attorney who just happens to be Russian. All this has otherwise become this boogie man paranoia joke, of someone trying to CREATE DRAMA out of something that doesn't really exist. Yet even I am able to tell a "used car salesman" who is trying to SELL me something, something that is meant to be real appealing but who is really full of crap.
I appreciate the detailed explaination and I see your rational. I think the difference that I have with your POV is that you are focusing on who the Russian is. While that may be important in a criminal investigation to see if there was collusion or passing of classified information, that isn't my focus. That will come out in time. I'm simply looking at the actions and statements of the Trump people versus what the emails say and the continuous contraditions that keep coming out. I just don't see how anybody can find these guys credible.

I even understand if you say all politicians are corrupt, and you don't care if Trump lies because he is better than Obama and is progressing an agenda that you support. That would be an honest response. But the finger pointing at Obama/Clinton and the denials of any dishonesty from the Trump people is quite baffling.

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the women, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

I appreciate the detailed explaination and I see your rational. I think the difference that I have with your POV is that you are focusing on who the Russian is. While that may be important in a criminal investigation to see if there was collusion or passing of classified information, that isn't my focus. That will come out in time. I'm simply looking at the actions and statements of the Trump people versus what the emails say and the continuous contraditions that keep coming out. I just don't see how anybody can find these guys credible.

I even understand if you say all politicians are corrupt, and you don't care if Trump lies because he is better than Obama and is progressing an agenda that you support. That would be an honest response. But the finger pointing at Obama/Clinton and the denials of any dishonesty from the Trump people is quite baffling.
well what is the overall objective with this investigation, can you share your thought there?

Forum List

Back