So the JR emails..

What could be more irrelevant? The votes that mattered are clear.

You are right. 3 million more people voted for Mrs. Clinton. That's what matters. That the Russians hacked our system is really a problem.

You are mistaken, and thin in your knowledge of the Constitution. That 3 million more (alleged) voted for Clinton matters not.

I suspect Russia has been hacking our system ever since Al Gore invented the internet.

This meeting could have been a set up. HOWEVER, JR KNEW it was from the russian govt. He knew it was sensitive. He knew the russian govt wanted to help his dad. He was willing to work with a foreign govt.
JR posted the emails that prove that. JR himself said he fucked up.
Is there a secret email chain from JR to his dads supporters that i dont know about?
Is trump Jr part of the deep state treason to overthrow our president? :dunno:
what he knew was that his friend knew someone that had info
This meeting could have been a set up. HOWEVER, JR KNEW it was from the russian govt. He knew it was sensitive. He knew the russian govt wanted to help his dad. He was willing to work with a foreign govt.
Is there a secret email chain from JR to his dads supporters that i dont know about?
dude you are altering the content of the email he received. I quoted you what Goldstone's email was after you sent the thread. Nowhere in that email does it state that the russian government was giving him material. It said Emin had material received from her father from a meeting with someone. Not sure who, since a Crown Prosecutor does not exist. And he, jr., would meet with Emin to hear what she had. ewwwww evil shit right there. I know that's worse than four americans dying in Benghazi, and deleting 33k worth of emails to avoid any investigation. I have to tell you.

Someone just pointed out that the most important word in the email is "part". This meeting was only one part of Russia's work to get trump elected.

IMO, the most important aspect of this mess is that every single trump family member and every single minion has lied about their meetings with Russians. They've only admitted it after they were caught.

Why do they believe we will ignore his almost daily lies? More than 600 lies in 6 months. How stupid does he think we are?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
but no one has met with russians, that's all made up. nice try.

IDK man. I just know the guy said the russian govt wanted to help his dad with info on clinton and he got excited.

Still not a crime to do so.
I know. But it showed he was willing. Which is a big deal. At least to me. It makes me question what else might they have done.. I wasnt like this 2 days ago..
As toro said yesterday, the narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with russia", to "they didnt do anything illegal."

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?

So he released all the emails why?
I dont know Crixus..

Me neither, so I am left to assume some things. Number one being that Jr. diddnt feel anything wrong was happening. Look at the pattern from the day Trump said he was running. Every Friday the one thing that was going to sink him gets pasted all over the news. Can anyone point to one convictable offence after almost 5 months of scandals, Russian intrigue and so on. If the haters had the beef they would bring it. They have not. Matter of fact, all the convicting has been done in the press, not in court. No laws broken even after "evidence" has been presented every weekend since Trump got there. Not saying he is free and clear, but going by the record of the people making the accusation Trump is more believable for now in my opinion.

Here is the difference, when Hillary's emails turned up, there was key specifics used as evidence during every step of the investigation, to include the bleaching of a server by the accused. They even named the home of Senator Anthony Weiner through his wife, where the emails physically turned up (not probably, may have, or the remote possibility through assumption ... DID!) Thise emails led to a quick examination of what they were. With Trump we have seen CNN and New York Times giving rumored beliefs or speculation maybes from unnamed sources (because no one would want to be tied to this crap), that after seven months went nowhere. No evidence, bo documents, not one indictment against Trumo. CNN then later admitted by rebroadcasting the story of Russian collusion, they were STRUCTLY going after the purpose of ratings over anything really circumstantial. Nothing is sticking, and how many months now since it was announced that Trump is the winning candidate?

Never in the history of our nation, with talks of RESIST by a losing sour contender, has the media and the opposing party come across like kicking and screaming 2 year olds throwing a tantrum fit. All that's become evident here is liberal democrats sure hate losing their power and influence in government!

Let them keep on. The DNC is trying so hard to matter. Its amusing.

dude you are altering the content of the email he received. I quoted you what Goldstone's email was after you sent the thread. Nowhere in that email does it state that the russian government was giving him material. It said Emin had material received from her father from a meeting with someone. Not sure who, since a Crown Prosecutor does not exist. And he, jr., would meet with Emin to hear what she had. ewwwww evil shit right there. I know that's worse than four americans dying in Benghazi, and deleting 33k worth of emails to avoid any investigation. I have to tell you.
This is the last time i am talking to your ass about this. You are acting as stupid as a 5 year old trying to understand physics
DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg:large

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government support for Mr Trump.

Do i need to type that in another language just in case?

What could be more irrelevant? The votes that mattered are clear.

You are right. 3 million more people voted for Mrs. Clinton. That's what matters. That the Russians hacked our system is really a problem.

You are mistaken, and thin in your knowledge of the Constitution. That 3 million more (alleged) voted for Clinton matters not.

I suspect Russia has been hacking our system ever since Al Gore invented the internet.

He was never right turn qfter he got passed over for a promotion by a Mormon. Jose was then shattered when USMB did away with rep. Really fucked him up.

This is the last time i am talking to your ass about this. You are acting as stupid as a 5 year old trying to understand physics

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government support for Mr Trump.

Still nothing there. Nothing illegal. Then you got all the Hillary stuff with Ukraine. Honestly, you just have to look at it all and decied. All those fuckers are dirty as hell. If there were anything illegal action would be taken. You KNOW if Muller had something it would leak. But one has to admit, it looks really gross.

Still nothing there. Nothing illegal. Then you got all the Hillary stuff with Ukraine. Honestly, you just have to look at it all and decied. All those fuckers are dirty as hell. If there were anything illegal action would be taken. You KNOW if Muller had something it would leak. But one has to admit, it looks really gross.
No its not illegal. But that doesnt make me feel any better about it.

No its not illegal. But that doesnt make me feel any better about it.

Muk raking is all it is and they all do it. Doesn't make it any better either. It they are all that dirty and even worse. I diddnt vote for trump, don't like him much as he is as liberal as Chuck Schumer, but he ain't Hillary. Online difference here is we get to see this from Trump.

IDK man. I just know the guy said the russian govt wanted to help his dad with info on clinton and he got excited.

I know. But it showed he was willing. Which is a big deal. At least to me. It makes me question what else might they have done.. I wasnt like this 2 days ago..
As toro said yesterday, the narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with russia", to "they didnt do anything illegal."

Wait.

He was "willing" to do what?

Wait.

What do you mean? After all this discussion do you really not understand? He was willing to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary then lie about ever dealing with the Russians.
You don't have to agree that it's a big deal but playing dumb doesn't do you any favors

Wait.

What do you mean? After all this discussion do you really not understand? He was willing to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary then lie about ever dealing with the Russians.
You don't have to agree that it's a big deal but playing dumb doesn't do you any favors

Get back to me when "Willing to meet with someone to see what they have to say" becomes the same thing as "scheming or colluding with them to commit a crime."

Meeting a Rusiian lawyer is not a crime... not even if it is to discuss any dirt they may have on your political opponents.

So, when you accuse him of collusion... he can rightfully say that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.... because you clearly don't.

Wait.

Get back to me when "Willing to meet with someone to see what they have to say" becomes the same thing as "scheming or colluding with them to commit a crime."

Meeting a Rusiian lawyer is not a crime... not even if it is to discuss any dirt they may have on your political opponents.

So, when you accuse him of collusion... he can rightfully say that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.... because you clearly don't.
Didn't say crime. I said he got caught lying and can't be trusted.

Wait.

Just give it up.. :/

Wait.

I'm about to. The lack of objectivity and/or awareness from the partisan on this board is pretty amazing

Wait.

I'm about to. The lack of objectivity and/or awareness from the partisan on this board is pretty amazing

Disagreement with you does not signifies neither a lack of objectivity nor awareness.

Disagreement with you does not signifies neither a lack of objectivity nor awareness.
It kind of does when I'm talking about facts and not opinion. Jr lied about meeting with Russians. Plain and simple. How can you not agree with that, it's in black and white?

Wait.

Quote the exact words that you say is a lie from him.... and then quote the proof that it was a lie.

I will absolutely give credit if it is due.

You can go all day, but the fact is, no president who only won the electoral college ever enjoyed any "legitimacy', whether it be the Corrupt Deal of JQ Adams or Ruther-Fraud Hayes or Chimpy McShrub.

There's always that big * next to their name.

Forum List

Back