🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the liberals believe the scientists, before they disagree with the scientists, until they agree.

Following which money? Is the global warming money part of a general fund that gets distributed throughout the world? Is that why so many governments are making contingency plans and preparations for global climate change? Everyone is evidently following some imagined money from somewhere.
You dont think scientists get research grants?

Are scientists in Europe and Asia getting research funds from the US government?
Go look at the budgets of all the countries that have institutions that promote research on global warming.

Don't be naive. The people who promote the notion that mankind is forcing climate change are the ones who are getting funds directly from their governments. They will not allow the well to run dry as long as they can keep their governments (and people like you) afraid of what will happen if the temperature goes up a half degree in the next 75 years.

When a politician needs a issue to scare people, they throw dollars around until they find some research discipline willing to manipulate their findings for $$.

Follow the money. Always.

Follow the money to big oil and the other corporate interests who want to knock down climate change evidence and arguments.
You will find that the money for climate change given to scientist to perpetuate the global warming myth is much larger.

Oil companies only have a few hundred million to spend on it. Governments are in the billions and trillions.

So you keep saying, without presenting any corroboration.

It's good to see that most of the conservatives have backed away from the OP's "Those antivaxxers are liberals" big lie. At least they've got that much sense. Well, most of them that is. Rabbi and Freewill clearly don't have that much sense, being they're still pushing that that big lie.

Antivaxxism is bipartisan stupidity. It's got portions of idiot "pure body" liberals and idiot "gubmint can't boss me around" conservatives, all cooperating to be a bigger and more effective pack of idiots.

However, if someone still wants to quibble ...

Young adults more likely to say vaccinating kids should be a parental choice Pew Research Center

76% of Democrats thought vaccines should be mandatory, compared with 65% of Republicans and independents. Hence, the poll shows Democrats are more pro-vaccination.

The big difference between the two sides? Politically, liberals marginalize their anti-science wing. There aren't any liberals politicians spouting this stupidity. Conservatives, OTOH, let their anti-science wing run their party.

The really troubling thing here? Obama just very strongly pointed out the necessity of vaccinations. That was probably a mistake on his part, because it means many conservatives will now suddenly demand an end to all vaccinations, purely out of spite.
You know, we already understand you're an idiot. There is no reason to convince us further.

Are scientists in Europe and Asia getting research funds from the US government?
Go look at the budgets of all the countries that have institutions that promote research on global warming.

Don't be naive. The people who promote the notion that mankind is forcing climate change are the ones who are getting funds directly from their governments. They will not allow the well to run dry as long as they can keep their governments (and people like you) afraid of what will happen if the temperature goes up a half degree in the next 75 years.

When a politician needs a issue to scare people, they throw dollars around until they find some research discipline willing to manipulate their findings for $$.

Follow the money to big oil and the other corporate interests who want to knock down climate change evidence and arguments.
You will find that the money for climate change given to scientist to perpetuate the global warming myth is much larger.

Oil companies only have a few hundred million to spend on it. Governments are in the billions and trillions.

Easily looked up information.

Go look it up.

It's good to see that most of the conservatives have backed away from the OP's "Those antivaxxers are liberals" big lie. At least they've got that much sense. Well, most of them that is. Rabbi and Freewill clearly don't have that much sense, being they're still pushing that that big lie.

Antivaxxism is bipartisan stupidity. It's got portions of idiot "pure body" liberals and idiot "gubmint can't boss me around" conservatives, all cooperating to be a bigger and more effective pack of idiots.

Young adults more likely to say vaccinating kids should be a parental choice Pew Research Center

76% of Democrats thought vaccines should be mandatory, compared with 65% of Republicans and independents. Hence, the poll shows Democrats are more pro-vaccination.

The big difference between the two sides? Politically, liberals marginalize their anti-science wing. There aren't any liberals politicians spouting this stupidity. Conservatives, OTOH, let their anti-science wing run their party.

The really troubling thing here? Obama just very strongly pointed out the necessity of vaccinations. That was probably a mistake on his part, because it means many conservatives will now suddenly demand an end to all vaccinations, purely out of spite.
You know, we already understand you're an idiot. There is no reason to convince us further.

That figures, lots of talk with nothing to back it up.

That figures, lots of talk with nothing to back it up.
again...do a search....the forum is full of this persons idiocy.

Have a nice day.

Go look it up.

Easy for you to provide links then.

Go look it up.

I don't archive searches, nor do I save links to information that can be easily looked up. I especially don't save My research for the lazy and intellectually deficient.

But you can start here and work out from there.

Google

Go look it up.

I don't archive searches, nor do I save links to information that can be easily looked up. I especially don't save My research for the lazy and intellectually deficient.

Google

I'll do that, I'll search for links that don't exist.

Go look it up.

Google

So, you won't even bother to look.

What was the phrase?

Uncurious?

Describes most leftists to a tee. If its not partisan and provides hate rhetoric against republicans, it doesn't exist.

have a nice day.

Go look it up.

Google

What was the phrase?

Uncurious?

Describes most leftists to a tee. If its not partisan and provides hate rhetoric against republicans, it doesn't exist.

have a nice day.

You are pathetic, you're not only wrong you're a liar too.

Go look it up.

Google

What was the phrase?

Uncurious?

have a nice day.

Ironic post is moronic.

Google

What was the phrase?

Uncurious?

have a nice day.

Ironic post is moronic.

I guess you were so busy kicking ass that you just forgot about your so called argument.

Go look it up.

I did, and you're wrong.

Go look it up.

I did, and you're wrong.

You were looking for a phantom.

Go look it up.

I did, and you're wrong.
You lie, and I'm right.

Go look it up.

I did, and you're wrong.
You lie, and I'm right.

Prove it.

Well that was interesting. It looks like all you have to do is ask for proof to shut down liars. That was easy, I wonder why more people don't do that.

Following which money? Is the global warming money part of a general fund that gets distributed throughout the world? Is that why so many governments are making contingency plans and preparations for global climate change? Everyone is evidently following some imagined money from somewhere.

Are you really this dense?
Or do you think Europeans dismiss the whole global warming thing?

I must be extremely dense because I don't understand your question at all.
Yes you are.
Scientists compete for grant money. That grant money is doled out bya variety of sources, including and especially governments. When governments profess belief in global warming scientists understand that pro global warming views will get them more research grants than anti global warming views.
So it is a money issue.
I can see how a greedy POS might think that money is the only thing that motivates anyone. However, that's not the case with any scientist I know.

Are you really this dense?
Or do you think Europeans dismiss the whole global warming thing?

I must be extremely dense because I don't understand your question at all.
Yes you are.
Scientists compete for grant money. That grant money is doled out bya variety of sources, including and especially governments. When governments profess belief in global warming scientists understand that pro global warming views will get them more research grants than anti global warming views.
So it is a money issue.
I can see how a greedy POS might think that money is the only thing that motivates anyone. However, that's not the case with any scientist I know.
Oh you know one scientist who doesnt care about money because he grows it out back on a tree.
Kewl story, bro.
In the real world people's careers depend on attracting grant money.

Forum List

Back