So the media

socially assassinated trump for not specifically calling out CERTAIN racist groups during the protests but they wont specifically call out islamic terrorism?
They certainly didnt hold obama to those same standards. Or maybe they are just biased assholes and they support riots and murder, depending on who does it?
Our media sucks a big one. It amazes me how people defend those bastards.

They're sleaze, no doubt. But so is Trump.

He willingly courted the racist vote to get elected and THAT is why so much attention was paid to his response to Charlottesville. And he dropped the ball.
How did he court their vote?

Birtherism, Muslim ban, building the wall against those raping Mexicans, calling for a registry of crimes committed by illegal aliens, claiming to see "cheering Muslims"after 9/11.

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

socially assassinated trump for not specifically calling out CERTAIN racist groups during the protests but they wont specifically call out islamic terrorism?
They certainly didnt hold obama to those same standards. Or maybe they are just biased assholes and they support riots and murder, depending on who does it?

He willingly courted the racist vote to get elected and THAT is why so much attention was paid to his response to Charlottesville. And he dropped the ball.

Birtherism, Muslim ban, building the wall against those raping Mexicans, calling for a registry of crimes committed by illegal aliens, claiming to see "cheering Muslims"after 9/11.

Lol

The same way he did in the news conference, cowardly and without grace.

Okay...then following your logic, you must agree that Obama courted the votes of radical Islam and cop killers. Right?

Yeah....had 9/11 happened on Big Ear's watch, he would have called it workplace violence, like he did Ft Hood...and he would refuse to call it Radical Islam...but you would find with that.

For informational purposes, there were 14 successful Islamofascist attacks on our soil during Hussein Obama's tenure.
Bush had one that killed 3000

You lose

Aren't you the low-life gutter snipe who responded to the slaughter of 100 million thus?

When I pointed out that your antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....you sneered at the deaths this way:

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society

FDR Admiration Society

Please....slither back under that rock.
How many were in the US ?

But..... but..... people died in China

FDR saved what is today the modern industrial world

He did no such thing.

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. And, he inspired lying Leftists like you.
FDR made the US an economic and military superpower

He saved Europe and Japan and allowed them to prosper

You lose again Frau Braun

"Birtherism, Muslim ban, building the wall against those raping Mexicans, calling for a registry of crimes committed by illegal aliens, claiming to see "cheering Muslims"after 9/11. "

1. The 'Birtherism' was begun by the Hillary Clinton campaign

2. There never was a 'Muslim Ban.'

3. "calling for a registry of crimes committed by illegal aliens"
Why are Democrats/Liberals invested in keeping crimes committed by illegal aliens a secret?

4. The actual quote:
“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” Trump said. “It’s true. And these aren’t the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime; they’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

That’s a far cry from “All Mexicans are rapists,” or “All immigrants are killers”.

5. "claiming to see "cheering Muslims"after 9/11. "
Many have stated that they witnessed that.
"EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say"
EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Soooo.....did I put you in your place, or what?

"Birtherism, Muslim ban, building the wall against those raping Mexicans, calling for a registry of crimes committed by illegal aliens, claiming to see "cheering Muslims"after 9/11. "

Why are Democrats/Liberals invested in keeping crimes committed by illegal aliens a secret?

4. The actual quote:
“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” Trump said. “It’s true. And these aren’t the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime; they’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

That’s a far cry from “All Mexicans are rapists,” or “All immigrants are killers”.

Myth

For informational purposes, there were 14 successful Islamofascist attacks on our soil during Hussein Obama's tenure.

You lose

Aren't you the low-life gutter snipe who responded to the slaughter of 100 million thus?

When I pointed out that your antecedents, the communists, slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.....you sneered at the deaths this way:

FDR Admiration Society

FDR Admiration Society

He did no such thing.

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

Why try to save face......you never had any cachet in the first place.

Now.....leave.

4. The actual quote:

Myth

like this?

"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"

Interesting.....lies from your lying avi to your sig

It seems you are a liar from Alpha to Omega

How early did you start to hate this country?

You lose

FDR Admiration Society

FDR Admiration Society

He did no such thing.

Now.....leave.
Frau Braun

You quit so easily

Now go find a nice cut and paste

4. The actual quote:

Myth

like this?

"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"

Interesting.....lies from your lying avi to your sig

It seems you are a liar from Alpha to Omega

How early did you start to hate this country?
When challenged beyond your ability to compete

Fall back to personal attacks

PC playbook

FDR Admiration Society

FDR Admiration Society

He did no such thing.

Now.....leave.
Frau Braun

You quit so easily

Now go find a nice cut and paste

More appropriate.....you'd best find some respectability.

Habits start out like cobwebs but end up as strong as steel cables.....and, in old age, your longtime habit of lying and dissembling have become a sort of involuntary tic.

4. The actual quote:

1. No matter who started the birtherism, Donald Trump milked it. Which tapped into a racist belief that African-Americans aren't really Americans.

2. Donald Trump's campaign called it a Muslim ban.

3. A registry directed to recording illegal immigrant crimes harkens back to a registry in Germany dedicated to detailing crimes by Jews. No one wants to keep them secret, but magnifying those crimes just whips up xenophobia.

4. He listed every sort of scumbag out there and then disingenuously added his little disclaimer. It was a racist dog whistle.

5. Witnesses.....but no video. In 2001? You'd think someone would have whipped out a camera.

So, no, dear. I have not been put in any "place." But if your ego is so invested in it, go ahead and tell yourself. Just don't expect me to play along.

4. The actual quote:

1. No matter who started the birtherism, Donald Trump milked it. Which tapped into a racist belief that African-Americans aren't really Americans.

2. Donald Trump's campaign called it a Muslim ban.

3. A registry directed to recording illegal immigrant crimes harkens back to a registry in Germany dedicated to detailing crimes by Jews. No one wants to keep them secret, but magnifying those crimes just whips up xenophobia.

4. He listed every sort of scumbag out there and then disingenuously added his little disclaimer. It was a racist dog whistle.

5. Witnesses.....but no video. In 2001? You'd think someone would have whipped out a camera.

So, no, dear. I have not been put in any "place." But if your ego is so invested in it, go ahead and tell yourself. Just don't expect me to play along.

1. "No matter who started the birtherism,..."
Of course it matters.

2. Trump specified a very limited number of nation....the ones Hussein's administration named, and ones in which no central government could supply the necessary vetting.

Clearly, with some 50 other Muslim nations not included, it was not a 'Muslim ban.'

3. With Democrats/Liberal fighting to keep the millions illegal aliens here to vote, a registry directed to recording illegal immigrant crimes is more of an indictment of Democrats and Liberals.

4. If it was a 'dog whistle,' it is clear why you were able to hear it.

5. ".... in a new examination by NJ Advance Media, a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

The NJ Advance Media inquiry, encompassing more than two dozen interviews..."

In your face.

Oh....and, no, I don't expect anything from you.....certainly not truth or reason.

Forum List

Back