So,The Republican Klown Kar Only Wants Republicans Moderators

IF the Republican Candidate's want only Republicans to ask them questions at their debates, does that mean that Democrats can only have Dems ask them questions at the Democratic Debates?

Cruz wants Hannity, Limbaugh and/or Levin.

That would be hilarious.

IF the Republican Candidate's want only Republicans to ask them questions at their debates, does that mean that Democrats can only have Dems ask them questions at the Democratic Debates?

you morons are barely even HAVING debates idiot; and when you do IT IS a lovefest from the moderators

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Actually it's a discussion of policy.

Which is different than the Republican "debates", which involve person slams against each other and the opposition while bashing Obama.

That would be hilarious.
Hannity would be the least 'partisan', but he has already expressed who he supports. None of these guys should be chosen to moderate because they are NOT non-partisan. I think there are a few well-respected journalists that are still professional enough to be able to ask good questions.

Which is different than the Republican "debates", which involve person slams against each other and the opposition while bashing Obama.

Since the moderators control the questions...and you claim the GOP debates have been 'candidates herded into attacking one another...the fault is obviously that of the biased, shameful Liberal faux-journalists / moderators...which is why the GOP finally said 'enough of you and your crap'.

Sorry, with the government-facilitated illegal invasion, Obama brining in terrorists, racial division, etc going on, any 'journalist' or news agency that asks about Fantasy Football gets a big ol' 'F' and needs to have their journalism degree stripped!

The democrats already have democrats asking them questions…it is only fair that Republicans get the same treatment…..

Provide your proof of that statement. This exactly what I expected. Prove what you just wrote.

The journalists vote about 90% democrat….so in almost all the debates the democrats are getting people already voting for their side of the debate.

So are you saying only Democrats want to be Journalists? News ORganisations are big corporations which have bought and paid for the GOP long time ago.

So you are saying that people who are paid to investigate and report the truth over time become Democrats... Does that explain sometihng to you.

That would be hilarious.
Hannity would be the least 'partisan', but he has already expressed who he supports. None of these guys should be chosen to moderate because they are NOT non-partisan. I think there are a few well-respected journalists that are still professional enough to be able to ask good questions.

So Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace were not sufficiently "non partisan" for Republicans?

That would be hilarious.

So Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace were not sufficiently "non partisan" for Republicans?

I actually thought they did ok, but I think Meagan Kelly 'lost her mind', as in focused more on HER appearance as a 'serious', 'aggressive' 'journalist' and lost sight of the 'journalist' part. I think she may have also been under pressure from her media agency - all news agencies have a bias these days.

The democrats already have democrats asking them questions…it is only fair that Republicans get the same treatment…..

Provide your proof of that statement. This exactly what I expected. Prove what you just wrote.

The journalists vote about 90% democrat….so in almost all the debates the democrats are getting people already voting for their side of the debate.

So are you saying only Democrats want to be Journalists? News ORganisations are big corporations which have bought and paid for the GOP long time ago.

So you are saying that people who are paid to investigate and report the truth over time become Democrats... Does that explain sometihng to you.
Liberal arts majors, who can't get real jobs, end up as journalists. Like duh.

you morons are barely even HAVING debates idiot; and when you do IT IS a lovefest from the moderators

Republican debates involve personal slams because that's what the Dim moderators want. They ask the participants to slam each other. Blaming that on them is they ultimate hypocrisy.

These personal slams are requested as part of a strategy by the scumbag "moderators" to generate soundbites that Hillary can use against the Republican nominee, whomever he turns out to be, in the general campaign.

It's all so thoroughly despicable and sleazy that no respectable person could defend it.

Republican debates involve personal slams because that's what the Dim moderators want. They ask the participants to slam each other. Blaming that on them is they ultimate hypocrisy.

These personal slams are requested as part of a strategy by the scumbag "moderators" to generate soundbites that Hillary can use against the Republican nominee, whomever he turns out to be, in the general campaign.

It's all so thoroughly despicable and sleazy that no respectable person could defend it.

An experience debater knows how to navigate through those type of questions.

And that's what is part and parcel with statecraft and politics.

An experience debater knows how to navigate through those type of questions.

And that's what is part and parcel with statecraft and politics.

They did "navigate" through them by telling the moderators to fuck off. The point is that Republicans stand to gain nothing from these faux debates. Why should the candidates subject themselves to them?

The other point is that CNBC and all who defend the moderates are scumbags.

I really don't see how this is much of a problem. These are debates to help people decide on their party nominee. It's not the general election. BTW, I'd really love to give Ben Carson five minutes to explain to us all how his tax plan will work, with specifics. We all know he is full of shit when he says a 15% flat tax would be enough.

15% is enough…..the government needs to cut…a lot…..and the more you give the more and more they will spend….

You're obviously correct. We will now cut out all welfare, SS, Medicare, and cut our military in half. Go for it. It's a great plan to run on. I'm sure most Americans will agree with this absolutely nutty idea. You really do not understand how taxation works, do you?

I think we can start with shrimp on treadmill funding……

I understand how taxation works…the politicians promise free stuff to everyone and then use that addiction to give them the power to take as much money as they want to buy votes and power……

And there will never be enough money to pay for everything the politicians promise….

In other words, like Ben Carson, you can't do math.

I really don't see how this is much of a problem. These are debates to help people decide on their party nominee. It's not the general election. BTW, I'd really love to give Ben Carson five minutes to explain to us all how his tax plan will work, with specifics. We all know he is full of shit when he says a 15% flat tax would be enough.

5% would be enough

5% would be enough

5% would be enough

5% doesn't cover our military spending if you understand that a 5% tax rate does not tax 5% of GDP.

Let's see.

Former Secretary of State Clinton underwent 11-Hours of questions and handled the situation and came off a winner.

RePugs cannot handle 2-hours of questions and want to take their ball and go home because CNBC was unfair.

Bunch of whinny cry babies who had to actually answer real questions.

Booo Fucking Hooo

Let's see.

Former Secretary of State Clinton underwent 11-Hours of questions and handled the situation and came off a winner.

RePugs cannot handle 2-hours of questions and want to take their ball and go home because CNBC was unfair.

Booo Fucking Hooo
We want our candidates drilled with pertinent questions that matters to the Republican voters, not bullshit Democrap propaganda.

Let's see.

Booo Fucking Hooo
We want our candidates drilled with pertinent questions that matters to the Republican voters, not bullshit Democrap propaganda.

Like how Trump is going be make our military "huge" without explaining how?

As opposed to asking if Ms. Clinton was home alone, "all night?" yeah rght.

Forum List

Back