So Tillerson and Trump going on at the same time!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Apparently the Foreign Relations Committee has no interest in Trumps press conference. What a stunt to do both at the same time, how convenient.

Trump is going to lie his way out of everything anyway, the man is not to be trusted, blames the media for everything.

One would think the Pres and VP would have to get rid of business dealings more than say the SOS. He is not releasing his tax returns, and now has his lawyer on. His sons are going to be running his businesses.

I guess we should monitor his sons conversations with him. Sunday dinner like the Blue Bloods on TV.

He will only know of a deal if he sees it on TV or reads it in the paper. Not Sunday dinner.

Fake Chinese Wall. Non ethical wall.

I can't wait till we see him in handcuffs.

How could you vote for this man. Help me to figure it out? Did you really think a businessman who stiffed small businesses, if going to be for

you , a small minor middle class worker.

You probably thought a community leader was going to be a good leader.
You learn from your mistakes after 8 years, let us deplorables have 8 years to judge our pick.
Trump isn't even President yet, and at the rate he is bringing companies back we will have to get the government hand out folks to finally go to work to fill all those jobs.
Give the man a chance, we gave Obama a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could you vote for this man. Help me to figure it out?

OK, I will. You see many folks didn't vote for Trump so much as they voted against Hillary. If the Dems had not run such a despicable, lying, cheating candidate Trump may not have won. By the way, as a Hillary backer how can you call anyone a liar with a straight face?

OK, I will. You see many folks didn't vote for Trump so much as they voted against Hillary. If the Dems had not run such a despicable, lying, cheating candidate Trump may not have won. By the way, as a Hillary backer how can you call anyone a liar with a straight face?

So lets see you couldn't vote for some one who had the server in her basement , so you vote for

a man who born a child out of wedlock.
serial adulterer,
stiffed small business owners,
is going to be pay for play on steroids.
ETC, ETC. I could go on and on. (but I'm tired of repeating this stuff to trumpets, if you were an uniformed voter you should not of voted, and apparently your were)

But Trump is one big lie, everything about him and everything that comes out of his mouth.

So lets see you couldn't vote for some one who had the server in her basement , so you vote for

serial adulterer,
ETC, ETC. I could go on and on. (but I'm tired of repeating this stuff to trumpets, if you were an uniformed voter you should not of voted, and apparently your were)

But Trump is one big lie, everything about him and everything that comes out of his mouth.

Hillary did all that and more,yet you voted for her.

serial adulterer,

First of all, I didn't say how I voted, only answered your question concerning votes for Trump. When describing your candidate you glossed over her faults by listing only one. How about the scandal with the Clinton Foundation, or standing by her husband by denigrating the women he sexually harassed, or getting the questions in advance of the debate, or rigging the primaries, or etc. etc.

But Hillary is one big lie, everything about her and everything that comes out of her mouth.

I repeat, had the Dems run a better candidate, Trump wouldn't have been elected. He is now your President, get over it. Kind of like how the Reps felt after the Obama election. Now the shoe is on the other foot, live with it.

Forum List

Back