So trannies can get good, quality care

Why this obsession about a very small number of very weird, sexually conflicted people, Lad?

Look INTO YOURSELF for the answer to that question.

This issue concerns me because all of us will be required to deny reality eventually

I'd suggest that 6 threads about "trannies" in 4 days constitutes a damn sight more than concern. In fact, I'd suggest that constitutes an obsession, if not perverted fascination.

There's new tranny news evey day like their is Islamic terror evey day or in we city shootings.

This issue concerns me because all of us will be required to deny reality eventually

I'd suggest that 6 threads about "trannies" in 4 days constitutes a damn sight more than concern. In fact, I'd suggest that constitutes an obsession, if not perverted fascination.

Its getting hilarious. Every time I see a new thread I can't stop laughing.

You just need to watch "Kinky Boots" to get into the right mood for these threads.

You just need to watch "Kinky Boots" to get into the right mood for these threads.

Sounds like that would be Steve's favorite film, lol.

Transgender people the focus - Times Union

No doubt their definition of "discrimination" includes people refusing to deny reality.

Imagine if doctors enabled bulemics like they do with trannies. They would not only lose their medical licenses, they would be jailed.

Another transgender thread from the resident obsessed tranny!:razz:

It's always those who talk about it the most who want it the most!
So libs have a crush on George bush?

It would?

What "reality" would it demand we deny?

That a transexual is neither a man nor a women, but is instead a former man or women, one who has modified their body until they no longer are either gender?

That their reality and that's our reality, too.

What's to fear about that?

It would?

That a transexual is neither a man nor a women, but is instead a former man or women, one who has modified their body until they no longer are either gender?

People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own realities.

Should universities be forced to consider an asian american an african american if that person feels they are african american?

If someone thinks their IQ is 180, but it is actually 110, should MENSA be forced to take them?

If I feel I'm handicapped, but am actually not, should I be able to park in handicapped spots?

Should someone with a penis be able to get something called maternity leave, not paternity leave?

Am I expected to believe a "woman" can get penis and prostate cancer?

Am I expected believe a "man" can get ovarian cancer?

At least answer me this question. You keep on asking me , "how does this impact you?" and I keep on telling you that because it will wind up requiring me to deny reality, lawsuits cost taxpayers money, and businesses will need to spend money to accomodate them. Now you answer the question, can you at least admit that this requires others to deny reality?

It would?

People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own realities.

Okay.

Should universities be forced to consider an asian american an african american if that person feels they are african american?

Irelevant to this discussion

If someone thinks their IQ is 180, but it is actually 110, should MENSA be forced to take them?

Irrelevant to this discussion

If I feel I'm handicapped, but am actually not, should I be able to park in handicapped spots?

Irrelevent to this discussion.

The issue at hand is transexuals.

Perhaps you should ask questions about that issue?

Like for instance

"If a transexual wants to be given the same responsiblites, and benefits that we grant women, is society obligated to do so for transexed former males who modified their bodies to appear to be females"

My answer to that GERMANE question would have been a RESOUNDING NO.

But you failed to ask that question.

Forum List

Back