So trump cheated and broke the law to win in 2016?

He hid the truth from the American People. You’re not upset about that?

Folks, get ready for a shit load of “whatabout.....”. I guess the whole “Trump is different” argument is no longer operable.
candy they all hide shit from us including the old basterd in there now....

He broke election laws by falsely recording the money he paid Stormy, which has been proven, as legal fees...when it was to benefit his campaign.
No, there are so many holes in that explanation. First off, if you read the statutes for that federal election crime, it requires that you prove that the person knowingly broke that election law. At no point was it even discussed in that trial. Why would Trump know about some obscure election law? Furthermore, its not illegal to pay hush money, nor should it be. And lastly, Cohen testified that he paid Stormy that money without Trumps knowledge. He later billed Trump for 150k and Trump paid him, then put "for lawyer fees" in his records. That isnt a lie., He paid his lawyer.

You guys made a crime out of nothing. There is nothing immoral anywhere in this. None of this should be criminal and none of you could ever give me a philosophical explanation for why it should be a crime.

And you will vote for a FELON...
I will vote for the man that will Make America Great Again

kiss the ring

ring.JPG

In Trump hating NYC......
Please, it's his home town. Has been for generations.
The entire case was the NDA and how it was entered into the financial statements. Are you fucking retarded?
Too bad NDA's by themselves had nothing to do the verdict. read it again:

Too bad NDA's by themselves had nothing to do the verdict. It what they did with the NDA's and what they tried covering up.

Please, it's his home town. Has been for generations.

Too bad NDA's by themselves had nothing to do the verdict. read it again:

Too bad NDA's by themselves had nothing to do the verdict. It what they did with the NDA's and what they tried covering up.
Without the NDA they didn’t have the misdemeanor charge of an illegal financial entry. Which the time to prosecute had expired. To make it a felony they had to have a second crime. Can you tell us what that crime was?

Forum List

Back