So, two former Republican senators shot and killed? One from...Arkansas? Huh..

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
For the second time in two days, another former state senator has been found dead inside their home.

On Thursday night, former Oklahoma state senator Jonathan Nichols was discovered dead inside his Norman, OK residence from an apparent gunshot, according to a press release from Norman Police Department.

Authorities found Nichols, 53, who served as a Republican senator for 12 years, after receiving a call that somebody had been shot inside of the home.

The former lawmaker’s death comes two days after Linda Collins-Smith, a former Arkansas state senator, was found dead in her home.

Another Former Republican State Senator Found Dead with Gunshot Wound for Second Time in 2 Days

Uhhhhhh, two in less than a week? Not much being reported, let alone being hyped.

That in itself says a lot.

For the second time in two days, another former state senator has been found dead inside their home.

On Thursday night, former Oklahoma state senator Jonathan Nichols was discovered dead inside his Norman, OK residence from an apparent gunshot, according to a press release from Norman Police Department.

Authorities found Nichols, 53, who served as a Republican senator for 12 years, after receiving a call that somebody had been shot inside of the home.

The former lawmaker’s death comes two days after Linda Collins-Smith, a former Arkansas state senator, was found dead in her home.

Another Former Republican State Senator Found Dead with Gunshot Wound for Second Time in 2 Days

Uhhhhhh, two in less than a week? Not much being reported, let alone being hyped.

I live right next to Arkansass and it has been in the news since day one.....In fact it was reported on before they knew it was a former state senator.
I refuse to pay attention to Okiehoma..I live right next to it also...Damn Okies..

Thousands of people die everyday yet only these two interest da fOul..

I live right next to Arkansass .

Can you account for your whereabouts? :dunno:
Nope short term memory loss from smokin' weed....

I used to live in Norman, went to OU, was in the 700 maint. support Bn. Army Nasty Guard.....but I know nothing about the death of a state senator...He couldn't die from overdosing on Okie medical marijuana it is soooo weak...

Just another pair of stories that underline why I don’t allow myself to be disarmed ANYWHERE. Definitely not in my own home. I continue to suggest that Conservatives arm themselves at all times and be prepared to use those arms at a moments notice, against whomever it is necessary to do so.

Your mental state has gone full bore Kenny Loggins.

Welllll, there was another one on Apr 29, no cause of death released. :ack-1: :04:
Former state rep. Varese found dead

4BfP.gif

Well, what's the deal. Nothing really being reported. Adding to that clinton list or what?

Well, what's the deal. Nothing really being reported. Adding to that clinton list or what?

Who knows. Maybe some of the more local Progressive “Resistance” groups finally realized that the only form of resistance that means anything is Violence. Maybe they’re practicing on former politicians to build up theirs chutzpah to take on politicians who might actually have some form of Security.

Forum List

Back