So vaccine question

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From my understanding the feds have paid for the vaccine. Will they be giving it free to the public or do we have to pay the government for it?

Personally I don't even know if I want it. Certainly not in the first wave but what about the poor who want the injection?

From my understanding the feds have paid for the vaccine. Will they be giving it free to the public or do we have to pay the government for it?

Personally I don't even know if I want it. Certainly not in the first wave but what about the poor who want the injection?
They didn’t pay for the Pfizer vaccine. And moderna’s was private and government funding. That said, it should be given for free because it’s a national health emergency

The government is paying for the doses. I believe they are giving it to people without charging them.

So we pay for the vaccine with our tax dollars.

They didn’t pay for the Pfizer vaccine. And moderna’s was private and government funding. That said, it should be given for free because it’s a national health emergency
Didn't the feds buy 50 million doses? That seems like paying for it to me?

Didn't the feds buy 50 million doses? That seems like paying for it to me?
It was 100M and as per the agreement, they will pay them when approved.

Forum List

Back