So vaccine question

I'm over 50, fat and pre-diabetic and have hypertension. Covid poses more of a risk to me than getting the shot.

I'm the same way; two of the highest risk factors. I won't get it until I have a discussion with my cousin. She's a retired research doctor who was the supervisor of her lab. The woman is a genius. She graduated high school at 16 and went to college from there. She worked with stuff like this nearly her entire life. If she recommends I get it, I'm going to get it. Who more can you trust than family?

Absolutely ... of course you can trust your sister ... nevermind she gets your share of the family estate if you pass on ... set that completely aside, she'd never do that to you ... you two were just kids when she spit into your dinner, you've both outgrown sibling rivalry ... [giggle] ...

I'm way down the priority list ... if I get it as soon as I can, it will still be months after they start ... theoretically, any issues will have come up before the vax gets down to the homeless camps and free VD clinics ... just a waste, all that money 'chipping us with the DPT vax just to have to re'chip us now ... must be a government operation ...

Lol. Asking that question merely proves you’re a sheep. You accept whatever the government, big pharma, and the MSM tell you even though you know they are prolific liars.
And you'll listen to fringe doctors from fringe websites that are lying to you?

I don't go to the MSM for any information regarding medical science. Theyre very bad at reporting on it. I use source material only. And that material doesn't just come from government and pharma, it comes from academics primarily.

From my understanding the feds have paid for the vaccine. Will they be giving it free to the public or do we have to pay the government for it?

Personally I don't even know if I want it. Certainly not in the first wave but what about the poor who want the injection?

Just because the government pays for the vaccine doesn't mean it's going to be free. You still have to pay the care givers to handle this stuff and give out shots. Who is prioritized is handled by the state. Some states are recommending that it be prioritized by the poor getting to the front of the line. Apparently they will be getting it at no charge.

That was the idea of wearing a mask too.

Talk about being uninformed ... that's not what mask-wearing is for ... you wear a mask to keep your filth inside you ... and they only help a little, and every little bit helps ...

I know, too stupid, or too poor, to stay home when you're sick ... thus ... you have to wear a mask ...

I'm over 50, fat and pre-diabetic and have hypertension. Covid poses more of a risk to me than getting the shot.
That is incorrect! Nobody in the trials suffered any great side effects and none contracted Covid after.
At present, due to your condition if catching Covid you are a prime candidate for the morgue Take the vaccine and your not.
Don't listen to all these fruitcakes they will kill you.

Just get the vaccine done. Stop asking questions cos remember curiosity killed the cat!

Lol. Asking that question merely proves you’re a sheep. You accept whatever the government, big pharma, and the MSM tell you even though you know they are prolific liars.
And you'll listen to fringe doctors from fringe websites that are lying to you?

I don't go to the MSM for any information regarding medical science. Theyre very bad at reporting on it. I use source material only. And that material doesn't just come from government and pharma, it comes from academics primarily.
Yes. Only listen to the State approved doctors. They know best.

Absolutely ... of course you can trust your sister ... nevermind she gets your share of the family estate if you pass on ... set that completely aside, she'd never do that to you ... you two were just kids when she spit into your dinner, you've both outgrown sibling rivalry ... [giggle] ...

I'm way down the priority list ... if I get it as soon as I can, it will still be months after they start ... theoretically, any issues will have come up before the vax gets down to the homeless camps and free VD clinics ... just a waste, all that money 'chipping us with the DPT vax just to have to re'chip us now ... must be a government operation ...

I said my cousin not my sister. If I had her money I'd burn mine. She's a wealthy woman. My father was talking with her and said he's going to get the shot as soon as he can. My cousin replied "good for you." But Dad's 89 and has two types of cancer for several years now. She might have a different opinion on my situation. First I have to see what kind of vaccine it is, then I can call her to discuss it.

Yes. Only listen to the State approved doctors. They know best.
I listen to everyone but I don't give everyone the same credibility.

That's how science works. Your voice wins when you have the best evidence.

This guy doesn't.

Plus he's almost certainly lying about being CEO of a company that makes PCR tests. He's a loon.

That was the idea of wearing a mask too.

Talk about being uninformed ... that's not what mask-wearing is for ... you wear a mask to keep your filth inside you ... and they only help a little, and every little bit helps ...

I know, too stupid, or too poor, to stay home when you're sick ... thus ... you have to wear a mask ...

Yet your filth continues to pour out...go figure.

Just because the government pays for the vaccine doesn't mean it's going to be free. You still have to pay the care givers to handle this stuff and give out shots.
Most insurance plans are required to cover recommended vaccines without charging you. That means you can usually get vaccines at no cost to you.

How to Pay | Vaccines - Vaccines.gov

All those tRUMPSters should be banned from accepting any medical services to help them or their family from combating the illness.

Depends on how you look at it. I was watching Fox news and one guy stated that the way it works, if you get the shot and later on we have another type of Covid, one more deadly, because you took the shot for this one, any other new vaccine will not work on you.

I couldn't follow his explanation, that's why I'm going to leave it to my doctor and my cousin to tell me the pros and cons about this.

Just because the government pays for the vaccine doesn't mean it's going to be free. You still have to pay the care givers to handle this stuff and give out shots. Who is prioritized is handled by the state. Some states are recommending that it be prioritized by the poor getting to the front of the line. Apparently they will be getting it at no charge.

I think Pfister executives and shareholders get the vaccine first ... then their respective Alumni Clubs from whatever shithole university they graduated business school from ... then the folks down at the country club and the few politicians who sponsored the legislation that double the profit on this ... THEN health care workers, the rest of the politicians, Fortune 500 companies, Kate Middleton, then and only then will the vaccine be distributed in the 32 states that aren't suing PA right now ... Texas has been requested to seek the vaccine from Mexico ...

Just because the government pays for the vaccine doesn't mean it's going to be free. You still have to pay the care givers to handle this stuff and give out shots.
Most insurance plans are required to cover recommended vaccines without charging you. That means you can usually get vaccines at no cost to you.

How to Pay | Vaccines - Vaccines.gov

I'm sure any insurance will be thrilled to death paying for it. It sure beats the bill they'd have to pay if you catch Covid and are hospitalized.

Depends on how you look at it. I was watching Fox news and one guy stated that the way it works, if you get the shot and later on we have another type of Covid, one more deadly, because you took the shot for this one, any other new vaccine will not work on you.

I couldn't follow his explanation, that's why I'm going to leave it to my doctor and my cousin to tell me the pros and cons about this.

Sounds fishy ... this mRNA vaccine targets SARS-CoV-2 specifically ... no reason to believe this will interfere with our bodies' ability to fight any other virus ...

Forum List

Back