So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....
“We found that he may have, but we also found that he may not have.”
“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”

Hahaha...This shit is so fun to watch. Please don’t let up...haha
I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....

I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
The report lays out the facts and findings... Muellers job wasn’t to prosecute.

Collusion was always an idiot tRumpkin word meant to minimize the crime of criminal conspiracy. There is evidence tRump and his minions were engaged in one, but mostly circumstantial, which was apparently not enough for Mueller.

We get that...but was his job to come to NO conclusion on anything?
What did we pay $35M for?

Collusion was always an idiot tRumpkin word meant to minimize the crime of criminal conspiracy. There is evidence tRump and his minions were engaged in one, but mostly circumstantial, which was apparently not enough for Mueller.

NEGATIVE
Should I link you to all the threads and posts of our resident LefTards where “collusion” was the word used?

The investigation was much too long and expensive however it did lead to many indictments and in regards to trump it cleared him of criminal conspiracy while exposing his many lies regarding collusion and contacts with Russians... it also showed many instances of attempted obstruction. I know you don’t like it but it is what it is

NEGATIVE
Should I link you to all the threads and posts of our resident LefTards where “collusion” was the word used?
Not my problem if a few folks used your word. I corrected people over and over.

The investigation was much too long and expensive however it did lead to many indictments and in regards to trump it cleared him of criminal conspiracy while exposing his many lies regarding collusion and contacts with Russians... it also showed many instances of attempted obstruction. I know you don’t like it but it is what it is
It didn't clear tRump of anything.

"Attempted" obstruction, lmfao.

You just can't accept he's the POTUS.
He can fire anyone in his administration for any reason.
He has executive privilege.
He has free speech and can express his dislike of phony charges against him.

Post the part of the report / context that has you convinced that their was obstruction please. Thanks in advance.

Seems like one of two outcomes is incoming. One, the Democratic Party led coup, backed up by the radicalized media, succeeds in sabotaging our President's ability to govern and forces him out before the next presidential election. Or outcome two results, the outcome where our President stops feigning he's an impotent prick, consolidates executive power, mobilizes his base and then springs the trap he's spent nearly four years luring the Left into. Of course, we must make honorable mention of outcome #3 where our entire political machine just falls apart and chaos reigns. Regardless of the options and outcomes the next couple of years are gonna be miles of rocky, bumpy roads. Much like you, however, I am watching aghast the tragicomic reality of our friends across the aisle who lie daily on this matter even while knowing we know they are lying. Never before in American history has one side of our political spectrum so far departed from reality, fact and obvious truth. They believe in our political system one day and then the next day deem it corrupt and ineffectual when it works against them. These people (on the Left) they are not seeking truth and/or justice . . . they're seeking only power and justification for criminal acts. One simply cannot "win" through traditional executive, legislative or judicial process against them. Hammers must fall to right these egregious wrongs and I just don't think any organ of our modern government has the balls to do that . . . to smackdown the postmodernists infecting our whole political machine.

Honesty has never been their aim. They don't know how to be honest anymore than they can fly without mechanical aid.

In a court of law, the decision comes down to..."guilty", or, "not guilty".
I've never heard where the decision came back as found, "innocent".
Why? Because he is presumed innocent until he's found guilty.
Not these days with these liberal goons. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I've never heard where the decision comes back as found, "innocent".

Reminds one of "trials" during the French Revolution Terror.

"Attempted" obstruction, lmfao.

You just can't accept he's the POTUS.
He can fire anyone in his administration for any reason.
He has executive privilege.
He has free speech and can express his dislike of phony charges against him.
Yeah, he could probably behead Comey and Clinton and Mueller... nothing like a good public execution to keep everybody in line, right?!

Post the part of the report / context that has you convinced that their was obstruction please. Thanks in advance.
There is a whole volume on it bucko, give it a read. Listen to Muellers public statements about it as well. His conclusions are obvious

I've never heard where the decision came back as found, "innocent".
Yes we are innocent until proven guilty however when there is suspicion and evidence we still arrest hold and jail “innocent people” while trials are happening don’t we? What’s up with that?

Forum List

Back