So, what are the left double talking gasbags upset about today?

Lets just see what exactly they are pissed about today.

• Are they pissed that Trump enforced obama's red line policy?

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Are they pissed that they are going to have a tougher time claiming Putin and Trump are close buddie

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • That Trump is showing the world that he means what he says?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That they are wrong about ALL of their claims?

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
I think they're wondering whether Trump will return to blowing Putin or stick with the Neocon mantle.
If I were a USMB Snowflake ... after falsely claiming Trump was in Putin's pocket, after falsely claiming Trump supports Assad, after bashing Trump for not being willing to do anything after Assad's latest chemical weapons attack .... I wouldn't show my face on this board at least until Monday, giving everyone time to forget how Trump just proved you guys to be a bunch of ignorant, partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt 'triggered' snowflakes.

View attachment 120782
There is nothing false about any of those claims, and the FBI investigation continues

Yeah, and how's that going?

How are they spinning it this morning? How is MSNBC or CNN reporting it? Let me guess. Trump is a war wonger. Yesterday they were attacking him for being weak.

red_paint_bucket_obama.jpg
I think they're wondering whether Trump will return to blowing Putin or stick with the Neocon mantle.

Speaking of blowing, I think the whole Trump/Putin narrative got blown out of the water last night.

But hey, keep running with it!
How did it get blown out of the water?

Why would Trump attack his best friend's ally?
Easy after you tell them the attack is coming and give them enough time to move personnel and equipment out.It make Trump look like a tuff guy and no one is hurt

If I were a USMB Snowflake ... after falsely claiming Trump was in Putin's pocket, after falsely claiming Trump supports Assad, after bashing Trump for not being willing to do anything after Assad's latest chemical weapons attack .... I wouldn't show my face on this board at least until Monday, giving everyone time to forget how Trump just proved you guys to be a bunch of ignorant, partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt 'triggered' snowflakes.

View attachment 120782
There is nothing false about any of those claims, and the FBI investigation continues

Yeah, and how's that going?
Be patient, its coming. Trump will be gone this year

How are they spinning it this morning? How is MSNBC or CNN reporting it? Let me guess. Trump is a war wonger. Yesterday they were attacking him for being weak.

Speaking of blowing, I think the whole Trump/Putin narrative got blown out of the water last night.

How did it get blown out of the water?

Why would Trump attack his best friend's ally?
Easy after you tell them the attack is coming and give them enough time to move personnel and equipment out.It make Trump look like a tuff guy and no one is hurt

That's like telling your friend to get himself and his family out of their house because I'm going to burn it down in a hour.

You people slay me.

Ah for Donald every day begins anew.

Ah for Donald every day begins anew.
Mkay...

Donald Trump will embrace nation building tomorrow! Of course he will.

Oh you didn't notice? Turns out it is a foregone conclusion that your false narrative about Trump and Putin was false. Always was.

Turns out too that it is and always obama that gleefully bent over and spreadem for putin.

That is now beyond clear. You obviously have a hard time dealing with truth at any level.

I laugh disrespectfully in your stupid fat arrogant ignorant face.

Easy after you tell them the attack is coming and give them enough time to move personnel and equipment out. It make Trump look like a tuff guy and no one is hurt
As I said, DESPARATION is strong with you, snowflake.

Obama declared a Red Line, backed down from it, tried to blame the whole world, was laughed at, then decided the appropriate response - after helping ISIS - was to drag the US into an Un-Authorized war by diving into the middle of a civil war between a Russian-backed dictator an ISIS, sending an invasion force of US troops into Syria.

Trump just demonstrated Obama was a complete F* Up, that you can send a message that using chemical weapons is unacceptable WITHOUT doing any of that.

Trump just did what Obama would not do - enforce OBAMA's 'Red line'.
Trump just swiftly and decisively directed a one-time proportional strike against the airbase from which Assad's latest chemical attack was launched.
Trump just leveled the airbase. Message sent.

Snowflakes, however, are so desperate to make everything Trump does to fail that you sadly, DESPERATELY grasp for the tiniest straws and try to make the biggest things out of absolutely nothing.

The fact that you LIVE for that, that doing so is the only thing you snowflakes have left after 1,000 plus political positions lost in 8 years, back-to-back historic record-setting election losses, and the historic defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016 is just painful to watch.

Last edited:
Easy after you tell them the attack is coming and give them enough time to move personnel and equipment out. It make Trump look like a tuff guy and no one is hurt
As I said, DESPARATION is strong with you, snowflake.

Obama declared a Red Line, backed down from it, tried to blame the whole world, was laughed at, then decided the appropriate response - after helping ISIS - was to drag the US into an Un-Authorized war by diving into the middle of a civil war between a Russian-backed dictator an ISIS, sending an invasion force of US troops into Syria.

Trump just demonstrated Obama was a complete F* Up, that you can send a message that using chemical weapons is unacceptable WITHOUT doing any of that.

Trump just did what Obama would not do - enforce OBAMA's 'Red line'.
Trump just swiftly and decisively directed a one-time proportional strike against the airbase from which Assad's latest chemical attack was launched.
Trump just leveled the airbase. Message sent.

Snowflakes, however, are so desperate to make everything Trump does to fail that you sadly, DESPERATELY grasp for the tiniest straws and try to make the biggest things out of absolutely nothing.

The fact that you LIVE for that, that doing so is the only thing you snowflakes have left after 1,000 plus political positions lost in 8 years, back-to-back historic record-setting election losses, and the historic defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016
Do you normally let the "enemy" know in advance of your impending attack. Do you normally allow them to remove troops and equipment first?

Do you normally let the "enemy" know in advance of your impending attack.
Russia was not the 'enemy' in this situation, snowflake, no matter how much you separately want them to be or how desperately you want to spin things.

Oh pathetic, hypocritical snowflake, It's not at all like the time your boy Barry had leaflets dropped warning ISIS that a Russian/French airstrike was coming.

Do you normally let the "enemy" know in advance of your impending attack.
Russia was not the 'enemy' in this situation, snowflake, no matter how much you separately want them to be or how desperately you want to spin things.

Oh pathetic, hypocritical snowflake, It's not at all like the time your boy Barry had leaflets dropped warning ISIS that a Russian/French airstrike was coming.
Russia sides with Assad idiot

"Russia sides with Assad idiot"

This morning snowflakes have condemned Trump for striking the Syrian airbase, warning it could have caused WWIII had they struck the Russians. So now snowflakes are condemning Trump for coordinating with the Russians to ensure no Russians were hurt in the strike.

Yesterday the snowflakes condemned Trump for taking no action after the latest chemical weapons attack by Assad forces. Today they are splitting from their own party to condemn the strike.

Don't you desperate snowflakes every worry about getting whiplash from stopping / changing directions so quickly?!

upload_2017-4-7_13-17-51.jpeg

"Russia sides with Assad idiot"

This morning snowflakes have condemned Trump for striking the Syrian airbase, warning it could have caused WWIII had they struck the Russians. So now snowflakes are condemning Trump for coordinating with the Russians to ensure no Russians were hurt in the strike.

Yesterday the snowflakes condemned Trump for taking no action after the latest chemical weapons attack by Assad forces. Today they are splitting from their own party to condemn the strike.

Don't you desperate snowflakes every worry about getting whiplash from stopping / changing directions so quickly?!

View attachment 120796
You still haven't told us why Syria was told of this in advance

You still haven't told us why Syria was told of this in advance
Actually yes, YES I did give you my opinion. I can't help it if you can't read or have the memory of a goldfish. If you need a refresher feel free to look it up. If you're too lazy to do so, sucks to be you.

Democrats have praised Trump for this strike.
Our allies have praised Trump for this strike.
Only Syria, Russia, and Iran have opposed this strike.

Why are snowflakes siding with a dictator who gasses women and children, the Russians who are complicit in his actions, and a hostile nation that throws gays off rooftops?

Forum List

Back