So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

Red China is real interested in seeing President Trump defeated next year- he is kicking their asses with tariffs.
Looks more to me like Trump is kicking OUR asses with tariffs.

America seems to be doing pretty well economically under President Trump from this vantage.

As far as the tariffs, Red China is mostly absorbing them.

If Macy's is selling Red Chinese neckties with a tariff, and they are on the same table as Bangladeshi and Honduran neckties on the same table, they have to subsidize the price to keep them moving.

The American consumer and farmers are paying for the trade war

Trump traded military aid in return for a personal “favor”

PROVE IT
I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

The Ukrainian President has said there was no pressure on their nation to do anything. Do libs think that the man is lying? Shouldn't they explicitly call him a lying piece of crapola if he is?
Leave Zelensky out of it for now. He IS under pressure.

Whassamatter, doesn't fit your narrative? Too bad

PROVE IT
I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

The Ukrainian President has said there was no pressure on their nation to do anything. Do libs think that the man is lying? Shouldn't they explicitly call him a lying piece of crapola if he is?

President Zelensky says he isn't. Like I said, if he's lying, libs should have the courage to say that in so many words.

I don't see why he would be. The gentleman wants to clean up Ukraine, drain the Ukrainian swamp and MUGA. Make Ukraine Great Again.

PROVE IT

It is up to Congress to prove it

They're not even going to try. They're so pathetic they're just going to TALK about it for the next year. They have nothing, they're not even going to vote on it.

And YOU are responsible for upholding these total abject losers. Congrats, good on you. No platform, nothing to offer the American people but THIS

If you cannot see the difference between Nixon and this then you really are mentally ill or just pathetic enough to be a slave boy to your overlords. Either way I am left feeling very bad for you. No dignified adult with faculties intact should be reduced to that.

Actually, this is a LOT worse than what Nixon did.

Nobody thought Nixon knew about the breakin before it happened. His crime was trying to cover for his loyalists who ordered it when he should have fired them on the spot for making him look bad.

In this case, Trump DIRECTLY tried to shake down the Ukraine for dirt.

America seems to be doing pretty well economically under President Trump from this vantage.

Okay, this was the same argument that Democrats made in 1999 when Clinton was caught with his pants down.

It wasn't relevant then, and it isn't relevant now.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?

The crime of being a Nationalist

If he is conspiring with a foreign country to influence an American election, then that is almost certainly a crime.

IF

Give me a break, IF

IF he also is pimping on Constitution Blvd that is also a crime. Got proof of that?

How naive and stupid can anybody really be???

WAKE UP

I say “if” because I don’t know.

And neither do you.

But you sure are emotional about it.

Perhaps you would like to also be reminded of the double standards. The protests, the outrage, the mobs, the screams. None of that was "emotional" after Trump was elected. But just me on a message board, thinking about my president being impeached over NOTHING by these people.

They said Nixon was over nothing too

If you cannot see the difference between Nixon and this then you really are mentally ill or just pathetic enough to be a slave boy to your overlords. Either way I am left feeling very bad for you. No dignified adult with faculties intact should be reduced to that.

Republicans made the same excuses for Nixon. Political witch hunt, the media, liberals

Nixon covered up a break in to help him get re-elected
Trump requested a favor in return for aid to help him get re-elected

They're not even going to try. They're so pathetic they're just going to TALK about it for the next year. They have nothing, they're not even going to vote on it.

And YOU are responsible for upholding these total abject losers. Congrats, good on you. No platform, nothing to offer the American people but THIS

Again, they talked Watergate for two years and never took a vote on it... Nixon resigned on his own.

The only question is, at what point do the Republicans realize Trump is a liability to them and make him do the same.

IF

Give me a break, IF

IF he also is pimping on Constitution Blvd that is also a crime. Got proof of that?

WAKE UP

And neither do you.

Perhaps you would like to also be reminded of the double standards. The protests, the outrage, the mobs, the screams. None of that was "emotional" after Trump was elected. But just me on a message board, thinking about my president being impeached over NOTHING by these people.

Republicans made the same excuses for Nixon. Political witch hunt, the media, liberals

Pathetic. And you know it, and don't care.

Sucks to be you

IF

Give me a break, IF

WAKE UP

And neither do you.

Republicans didn't make the same excuse for President Nixon at all. They actually allowed him to be railroaded out of office.

But that says nothing about Mr. Trump. If you think that a return to Obama levels of unemployment and food stamp usage are good ideas, make the proposal during the campaign. We have elections in this country. Pretending as if Donald J. Trump is crooked and conducting witch hunt after witch hunt is unbecoming.
Are you talking about the unemployment and food stamp usage that Obama inherited or the unemployment and food stamp usage he handed off to Trump to build on the foundation Obama laid out for him?

What you call a witch hunt, I call a cleansing of corruption.

It has nothing to do with that. When Romney ran, when McCain ran, it was the same crapola.

Both of those men were called Racists, Sexists, Homophobes, and Literally Hitler.

The abuse that Trump is enduring is nothing new. The only thing new is that Trump fights back. Remember, he grew up in the mean streets of New York, he had to fight his way to the subway, or even to the corner bodega to pick his mum up a pack of pell mells.
Lying fuck. Both candidates got respect. You & Trump spew hate & blame Democrats. Fuck off, Trump boy.

Once that is accomplished, the protests will end and democracy will be restored.
Good God Gertie! You think Trump supporters want Democracy? My prince, lie down, take a rest, a nap..regain your senses!

I'm not talking about "Trump Supporters" but those who will be in the resistance against the post-Trump tyranny. Trump will either be out of the country or in a liberal gulag when the new President takes over.

Even if democrats win. They impeach Trump even if they remove him from office what then? The nation will have its final break. The democrats will be despised when ever they leave protected areas. No one will pay a bit of attention to pathetic calls for unity. This has to be what they want.
I get it. Lets not prosecute & dump the man thatg spewed hate, lied everyday & broke the law because it will divide the country.

I have news.

Trump divided this country when he did that shit.

Don;t blame those demanding justice for the actions of the crook.

But that says nothing about Mr. Trump. If you think that a return to Obama levels of unemployment and food stamp usage are good ideas, make the proposal during the campaign. We have elections in this country. Pretending as if Donald J. Trump is crooked and conducting witch hunt after witch hunt is unbecoming.
Are you talking about the unemployment and food stamp usage that Obama inherited or the unemployment and food stamp usage he handed off to Trump to build on the foundation Obama laid out for him?

It has nothing to do with that. When Romney ran, when McCain ran, it was the same crapola.

Both of those men were called Racists, Sexists, Homophobes, and Literally Hitler.

The abuse that Trump is enduring is nothing new. The only thing new is that Trump fights back. Remember, he grew up in the mean streets of New York, he had to fight his way to the subway, or even to the corner bodega to pick his mum up a pack of pell mells.
Lying fuck. Both candidates got respect. You & Trump spew hate & blame Democrats. Fuck off, Trump boy.

Everything is recorded on the internet, I remember Romney being disrespected for his dancing horses and automobile escalator in La Jolla, and how he was called Literally Hitler and a racist.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?

There was no crime.

It’s completely manufactured nonsense by never-trumpers. They just want to launch an investigation of some type. That way they can accuse the President and his staff of “covering up”, “witness intimidation”, and of course “obstruction”. Even though there was absolutely no law ever broken in the first place. I guarantee you the MSM will be parroting these phrases as this “investigation” into nothing rolls on.

The whisleblower already detailed the cover up.

Everything is recorded on the internet, I remember Romney being disrespected for his dancing horses and automobile escalator in La Jolla, and how he was called Literally Hitler and a racist.
That was about his money. No one called him Hitler.

Even if democrats win. They impeach Trump even if they remove him from office what then? The nation will have its final break. The democrats will be despised when ever they leave protected areas. No one will pay a bit of attention to pathetic calls for unity. This has to be what they want.
I get it. Lets not prosecute & dump the man thatg spewed hate, lied everyday & broke the law because it will divide the country.

I have news.

Trump divided this country when he did that shit.

Don;t blame those demanding justice for the actions of the crook.

Do whatever the hell you want, Dave.

Just letting you know that the people will resist Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie or whatever other ultraliberal tyrant who seizes power.

PROVE IT

Whassamatter, doesn't fit your narrative? Too bad
Sorry sue, it's just that you are a 'write-off' IMHO and communicating with you is futile. Zelensky is being shot at by Putin in parts of Ukraine, and Trump is asking dig-dirt favors or he wont hand over the funds Congress allocated, so I figure he has enough on his plate for now. The fact that he walks a tightrope between Trump and Trump's 'request' for a favor gets him a break at my house. We already have Trump's notes, and the fact that he asked for dirt on an opponent, we don't need Zelensky's comments. They can wait for later. Meantime, your opinion of my opinion is noted, and since neither of us is open to the other, lets call it quits.

Forum List

Back